Home

Atex is almost there

Wraith 8

hehe hey guys :)

im trying to get atex Force Sensitive... he has so much crafting xp in so much area's i thought i would try and get some cool things done in the village. and corzip looted so much from sith thugs that i thought maybe atex can use em :).

now i found a list of badges needed for atex to become force senstive

Example of a garanteed route:

1 profession badge

Jabba's Themepark - Content

Nym's Themepark - Content

Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content

2 Warren Badges - Content

3 Jedi POIs

Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous

Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous

Escape Pod POI

Lars Homestead POI

Bottom of the Theed Falls POI

Vreni Island Theater POI

Rogue Corsec Base POI

the 3 jedi POI's are bens hut, jedi academi ruins and exar kuns temple. now i went to all the POI's there. and i got 4 prof badges :) so i only need the 5 content badges and im FS :)

i got tebra to help me get Jabba's palace done. took us 2 days to do it :) but was fun. also got some nice gifts like the gian twi'lek pic :)

yesterday grask and tebra helped me get nyms badge... it must be the MOST simple badge to get ever.... well if your a fighter that is :p only 3 missions and your there.

well 1 of the warren badges is easy. just get the evidence then give it to atex :) the widdow is fairly easy.. just need to get tebs and grask or one of em in front of me when go down the warren.

hehe now because atex is neutral... the empire and rebel badge is tougher. but ... i want atex to be a mean rebel spy...... and have -800 rebel and +800 imperial.... and if i want some help getting the badge the imperial would be easier because tebra and grask are imp.ill just have to figure it out :)

thats my force sensitive quest update :)

Atex Dinn

Archived