Home

Rise of the Federation

Darth NeoVenom

Rustic walked over to them.

"in 3 days i will get to meet a battle droid, i will carry a spy holocam on me so you'll eb able to watch the transactions, for now, i'm going to ym house and going to meditate." Rustic then turned around and walked to the trubolift.

Rustic reached the top of the building and called for an air taxi, he took it to you Coruscant house, when he arrived he went to his room and began to meditate.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A meeting with a battle droid?" Alyssa said incredulously. "That can't possibly be safe."

"We should be nearby to help if he gets into trouble," Riebe agreed. "A Jedi and a battle droid can't be meeting to talk. They've no doubt been programmed to kill us on sight."

"I agree" added Zan-Cool. The news that Rustic gave Zan-Cool sounded really weird. How is it that a battle droid is going to meet Rustic? Zan-Cool had a puzzled expression on his face. "I have a really bad feeling about this whole investigation." said Zan-Cool. "Anyways, let us meet this person I was talking about." said Zil. Zan-Cool nodded in agreement. Zil walked out of the catina, Zan-Cool followed him.

Rustic woke up some time later in the day, he took his lightsaber and started practising basic maneuvers when a young lady walked in.

"i was instructed to give you this." the woman said, Rustic took it and then she left.

"what the hell?" Rustic said as he opened it and knock out gas came out, Rustic tried to repell it with the force but it was to strong and it knocking him out.

Rustic woke up in a force cage.

"ah damn it, i knew that sith spawn betrayed me!" Rautci said to himself as some thugs walked in.

"so you are Rustic eh? heh, i would have expected you to be taller."

"well i do what i can, now why am i here."

"well your going to meet a battle droid."

"a little early aren't you?" just then Rustic's old frined walked in.

"everything seems faster when your betraying someone,but you already know that, don't you."

"i swear i'll kill you, Jake!"

"go ahead, i'd like to see this force cage work."

"bring in the battle droid, one of the thugs said" and a superbattle droid and 2 normal battle droids walked in.

"impressive, can i go now and report this to my seniors?" Rustic said sarcasitcally.

"no, we have a better plan."

"and that woudl be?"

"fight the droids."

"done." they knocked Rustic out once again and he woke up in the middle of an arena with doors everywhere.

"here you go jedi!" one man said and threw his lightsaber to him."

Rustic caught it and ignited it, the doors started to open.

Riebe and Alyssa followed Zan-Cool and Zil. After a little while, both women dropped back a little and Riebe turned to Alyssa.

"Alyssa," she said. "Why don't you see if you can find Rustic? Stay close to him and help him if anything goes wrong."

Alyssa nodded and turned away, leaving the group. Riebe continued on in silence. Finally, she asked a question.

"Zil," she said, getting his attention. "Would you mind telling us the name of your friend? I'm sorry if my question offends you, but I've learned in my life not to trust anyone too closely."

Meanwhile, Alyssa headed to Rustic's apartment and rang the chime. When there was no answer, Alyssa used the Force to open the door. An odd device was on the floor and the air still smelled of some kind of poison. Alyssa backed out in a hurry, feeling slightly light-headed.

"Oh, no!" she exclaimed. Oh, if only she had come sooner!

"His name is Roth. We are almost close to where he lives" replied Zil. Zan-Cool looked back and didn't see Alyssa. "Great...where's Alyssa?" asked Zan-Cool.

Meanwhile Darth NeoVenom's voice could be heard thru the commlink Bok had. "Darth Chaos will be joining you on Coruscant. Our sources just notified us that a Jedi was capture..."

"She was here just a minute ago," Riebe said, looking puzzled. Then she shrugged. "I wouldn't worry about her. She can take care of herself very well. If I know anything about her, she'll be back in a minute."

Sure enough, Alyssa returned just as she had left. The only one who noticed was Riebe.

"Rustic is gone," Alyssa told Riebe. "Someone got him with knockout gas."

"Meet a battle droid," Riebe muttered. "More like fight them for sport." Raising her voice, she said, "Alyssa's back. Rustic has been captured. I have a hunch that he's in some arena somewhere 'meeting' a few battle droids... for sport."

Zamar simply walked some distance behind the rest, being pulled along by Mor.

Looking boredly at the town moving by while the jedi calmly made their way through it, from time to time running away and then coming back... They never got sick of trying to fix things that didn't need fixing.

Battle droids came out and started firing, Rustic flipped inot the air which resulted in the battle droids shooting themselves, Rustic landed and rolled-sliced into on of the 2 remaining battle droids and force pushed the other into the wall.

"oh come on guys, that's it?" 2 super battle droids came out with 10 normal battle droids, Rustic raised his eyebrow and smiled, Rustic jumped inot the air deflecting bolts wide and landed behind a normal, wich Rustic sliced then force psuhed into 2 other blowing all three up, Rustic then force lunged at a super battle droid and delved his saber into the super battle droids chest ultimatly destroying it, Rustic delfected 2 bolts into 2 normals and then force threw his saber into the super battle droid's head and called it back to him. Rustic then sliced up the rest of the battle droids.

"i think i might have broken a sweat" just then some droid dekas rolled out.

"this should be interesting..."

Bok got the transmission and immidietly after some aqualish and rodian thugs stepped in and said to him,"we have captured a jedi master." Bok nodded to them still in Neimodian form.

"He must not leave here alive," He replyed to them. Bok arrived at the arena and watched as two of his new droidekas rolled in. "Hah, not even a jedi's lightsaber can get past there new shields,"Bok said. Bok and some of his thugs watched from a duraglass bay window high above ground level.

"I had a feeling something like this was gonna happen." Zan-Cool said. "Zil...you think Roth knows the location of this arena?" Zil thought for a second, "I believe he might know." Zil lead Zan-Cool and the others to a fairly long skyscraper. "Don't worry...he doesn't live all the way at the top." Zil said with a chuckle.

Back at the arena, two Elite Destroyer Droids followed by a Super Elite Destroyer Droid positioned themselves into their battle form in front of Rustic. Rustic could hear a lot of the thugs cheering from the stands of the arena. Meanwhile, a modified version of a tie-fighter jumped out of hyperspace and headed towards the factories hanger.

"well this sucks." Trent then deactivated his saber.

"well it seems you won old pal but i still got a trick up my sleeve" Trent closed his eyes and stiffened. Trent opened his eyes and did a force assisted lunge at where he saw his 'friend' and some others behind a duraglass, Trent activated his saber and plunged it into the duraglass, literally hanging there by his saber, trying to deflecting bolts with the force as well as trying to dodge them.

(current form-neimodian)

Bok laughed as the jedi's lightsaber was slowly penetrating the duraglass. The glass itself was about a meter thick. "Call in the Rancor,"Bok said to a nearby rodian.

Suddenly a large gate lifted behind the jedi and a very large nasty rancor roared and stepped forth. The desroyers droids blasted away still because the rancor just ignored them. The beast hasn't been fed in a week. . .

Rustic looked behind him and saw a rancor.

"if things couldn't get worse"

Rustic said, then jumped off the wall with his lightsaber, he made it so he landed short of the rancor, Rustic rolled underneath him and kept running and grabbed onto his tail, Rustic tried to climb up on his back right where the rancor couldn't reach.

After a while of trying to find the weakest spot with his lightsber and almost getting flung off Rustic found one and plunged his lightsaber right into it, the rancor let loose an ear shattering roar and ran right into a wall and tried to squish Rustic.

Everyone at the arena cheered as they watched all the action from the stands. Darth Chaos reached the room that Bok was in. He just stood there and watched from a distance at what Rustic was doing.

Meanwhile, Zil continued to lead Zan-Cool, Zamar and his master, Alyssa, and Riebe. The mass halls of the skyscraper were lit by the glare of monitors located all over the place. Everything in the building seemed high class. "This way." Zil said, pointing to his left. They reached a door bearing a symbol, which was a number in a different language. Zil knocked on the door twice and waited for Roth to respond.

Rustic jumped off to prevent being squished, his lightsaber however was still stuck in the back of the ranor, which at this point was going nuts, Rustic sensed his friends nearby so he sent a force message for them to hurry.

although the droids were destracted by the rancor and some had been squashed, Rustic still saw no way out and without his lightsaber he only had the force to rely on.

Back at the skyscraper, a voice can be heard on the other side of the door. "Whose there?" said the voice. "It's me Zil. I got a couple of friends with me." While Zan-Cool waited for Roth to open the door, he felt something. It felt like someone was calling for his help. Zan-Cool looked at Alyssa, Zamar, Riebe, and Zamar's master. "You felt that?" asked Zan-Cool.

Riebe closed her eyes for a second. "It's Rustic. Alyssa and I are going to help."

She ran off, Alyssa close behind.

"We have to find that arena," Alyssa said. "And quickly!"

They ran across walkways, jumped to other buildings, and in any other way possible, hurried toward Rustic's cry for help. In just a few minutes, they found the arena and went in.

"You have tickets?" a man demanded. Riebe sighed softly.

"You have already seen our tickets," she said, performing a mind trick on him. He nodded slowly and let them pass.

"Enjoy the fight," he called after them. "It's over halfway done, though... they've pulled out the rancor."

Hearing this, Riebe's speed increased and Alyssa followed.

"No wonder he wants help," she exclaimed. "A rancor? Let's hope it's not full grown!"

They got into the seats and rushed down toward the wall. Nearly in unison, they drew their lightsabers. Alyssa had two, one orange and one green. Riebe had a single saber with a green blade. The people in the arena backed away with screams of surprise and fear.

Alyssa and Riebe leapt over the wall, dropping into the arena. This caused some yells of surprise from the crowd.

"Thought you could use a hand here," Riebe called to Rustic. She flipped up and away over the head of the charging rancor while Alyssa rolled underneath. Riebe landed on the rancor and pulled Rustic's saber out in a swift movement. Then, she dropped back to the ground and tossed the saber to Rustic.

Without hesitation, Darth Chaos force jumped down into the arena. Two Super Elite Destroyer Droids rolled onto the arena. Pulling aside his cloak with his left hand, he extended his right hand and force pulled his lightsaber's hilt into the hand. Once igniting it, he went into his battle stand. The two Destroyer droids went into their own battle stands as their shields activated.

Meanwhile, Zan-Cool quickly said to Zil, "We'll be back. Rustic, our friend, is in trouble." He didn't wait for Zil to replied and hurried over to where Rustic was, using the aid of the force.

current form-neimodian

Bok noticed all these jedi enter his arena. He looked over and saw a man letting people in if they paid.

"What! this was not to be a public match. Darth Ch..."

He was about to tell Darth Chaos to eliminate the man selling tickets. He ordered some battle droids to take him out before he sells anymore. He also ordered droid snipers to surround the arena.

"The jedi must not be let to survive this, the republic must not be notified of our actions."

Darth Chaos was about to attack but stood straight instead. He then Force jumped to the top level and went in the room where Bok was standing and used the Force to throw the rancor towards all the Jedi. The man selling the tickets at the front was shot at the back by a sniper Battle Droid. "Jedi Scums...Quickly let us get out of here. Blow the place up." Darth Chaos said to Bok. Many shots were being fired at all the Jedi by the sniper Battle Droids as well the Droids that were left in the arena. The Super Elite Destroyer Droids retreated as the huge Iron doors leading towards the arena shut behind them.

Zan-Cool hurried to where Rustic, Riebe, and Alyssa were at. Making it to the arena's entrance, Zan-Cool saw many people arguing to let them in. He couldn't get in himself. He went away from the entrance and looked around the side of the arena. Spotting a ledge, Zan-Cool used the Force and jumped onto it. Walking along the ledge, Zan-Cool looked thru a window and saw various Battle droids on the top floor sniping at the arena at Rustic, Alyssa, and Riebe. He also saw a rancor going their way. Without hesitation, Zan-Cool cut a hole thru the window and dropped down to the top level, behind a Battle Droid. Quickly igniting his lightsaber, Zan-Cool cut the droid in half.

Bok nodded and already had the place prerigged for such and occasion. He went out a back door and headed outside into an awaiting landspeeder.

"We will leave all the droids in the building, destroy the evidence,"He said to Darth Chaos. He pressed the button which set off explosives in the top of the tower which would bring the building down upon itself. There was a large explosion immidietly with a fireball pluming upwards.

"The jedi surley will not survive this."

Archived