Home

Rise of the Federation

Darth NeoVenom

Rustic jumped out of the top tower and then the explosives went off, Rustic was free falling towards the rancor.

"i'm glad i'm a jedi." WHAM! Rustix tried to cushion his fall with the force the rancor but it still hurt. Rustic decided to finish off the rancor, he pulnged his saber into the top of the rancors head, the rancor went limp and fell to the ground along with firey blocks...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The arena building shook as the explosion occured. Zan-Cool quickly dispaced any droids that were left as rumble from the roof fell down. He looked out the window and saw that there was a building near the arena. Seeing that as the only way out, Zan-Cool forced jumped onto one of the building's ledges. All Zan-Cool could do now is watch as the building fell inwards. Meanwhile, Darth Chaos awaited for Bok to come to the hanger.

Riebe and Alyssa escaped from the collapsing arena, but ended up on the opposite side of it from Zan-Cool and Rustic. Riebe watched the rest of the arena cave in and shook her head. "Not quite what I'd expected," she said.

"You were hoping to chase the Dark Jedi," Alyssa said. Riebe nodded.

"You may have seen me jump after him," she said. "But when I got up there, he was already gone... no matter. We'll no doubt see him again... and perhaps we'll get to meet his master."

"You don't think he was the master?" Alyssa asked. Riebe shook her head.

"No," she answered. "If he had been the master, he would have stayed to fight. But the apprentice had no orders to fight Jedi, so he fled. He will no doubt return to his master and report what has happened."

"Then, the master will know the Jedi are on to the existence of the droids," Alyssa frowned. Riebe nodded slowly.

"That won't make him happy," she said. "Come on. Let's rejoin the others."

"ok so now we got dark jedi, droids and a bunch of bounty hunters after us, and don't ask about the bounty hunters, we are seperated from Riebe and Alyssa, we need to regroup with them, i know they are alive, i can feel it, they should be somewhere in the viscinity."

"Dark Jedi?" Zan-Cool questioned. "Or perhaps a Sith apprentice, but what's the difference." He passed and got up to his feet. "So what I was feeling back at the academy wasn't just one of those bizarre feelings. We have to report this to Master Skywalker." Zan-Cool reached down his pocket and took out his commlink. He told Luke Skywalker everything that just happen and also the new news to him, which Rustic had just told him. Luke voice can be heard by Zan-Cool and Rustic, "I advise you all to be extra careful right now. I bet whoever is behind all this knows you are on their tail." Luke spoke directly at Rustic now, "No spliting up with the group this time. We don't want anything happening to anyone. You should really be careful next time, Rustic. Anyways, I'm going to tell everyone hear about the news. Notify me if anything comes up." "Alright Master Skywalker." Zan-Cool pocket the commlink. "Let's go and find Alyssa and Riebe."

Meanwhile, both Darth Chaos and Bok made their way to the Trade Federation factory on Coruscant. Once reaching the entrance, Darth Chaos notified Darth NeoVenom thru commlink about the whole situation. "So the Jedi want to interfere...I will be there shortly." Darth NeoVenom said to Darth Chaos.

Alyssa and Riebe made their way back to the rubble of the arena and from there could see Rustic and Zan-Cool. When they managed to meet up with the two men, Riebe spoke as if they had not been separated.

"That Sith apprentice will have reported back to his master," she said. "He knows by now that the Jedi are snooping and it won't please him."

"No Sith is pleased when Jedi learn of his existance," Alyssa agreed, thinking of history. Riebe nodded.

"We have yet to learn why the Sith are using the Trade Federation," she said slowly. With a deep sigh, she shook her head and her eyes went out of focus. "History may be again repeating itself... not exactly something I want to see again."

"Again?" Alyssa asked sharply. Riebe's eyes snapped into focus and she stared at Alyssa.

"Not something I want to see," she said quickly... too quickly. Alyssa nodded slowly, understanding they had come close to hearing a secret Riebe did not want them to uncover. She smiled and shrugged.

"With any hope, we can stop it this time," she said, drawing the attention away from Riebe. For reasons she did not understand, she felt compelled to shift the conversation. "It's not often you see a rancor on Coruscant. Wonder where it came from..."

"What does it matter?" Riebe wondered, relaxing once more. "We're not here to discuss a rancor. We need to figure out where the droids are being produced."

"i know a guy who could get us that information, but i'd better go alone, he wouldn't like to see a big group of people.....nah i'm just kidding, my only info sourse just betrayed me so yeah i say we do some deep investigating if you know what i mean." Rustic said as he looked over the edge down to the lower levels.

Current Form-Neimodian

"I say we attack the republic now," Bok said to Darth Chaos as they arrived at the new factory in the underlevels of Coruscant. "The jedi surley know of our exsistence, we must mass an army and attack, we need a base of operations we can maintain, a strategic location, Coruscant is much to strong, but we must act soon or we will be revealed to the senate."

• 3 months later...

"We could attack now but we need to get rid of the Jedi that are interfering. If we don't, the New Republic will found out about the Trade Federation existing. It should be an easy task since Master NeoVenom is coming." Meanwhile back on Roventa, Darth NeoVenom proceeded to the nearest hanger. Once reaching there, he boarded a modified version of a Sith Infiltrator and flicked on various switches. Moments later, the ship started to hover slightly and flew off towards space. Once in space, the Sith Infiltrator blast off into hyperdrive towards the direction of Courscant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Try reading the discussion thread cuz I posted updates about the RPG (Well the last post I posted). Thankz. )

Riebe and Alyssa followed Zan-Cool and Alyssa laughed at Rustic's mention of 'deep' investigations.

"Just how 'deep' are you thinking?" she asked. Riebe looked down to the lower levels and released a grim smile.

"Deep enough for danger, I've no doubt," she muttered. She shook her head. "But in the eyes of young Jedi, what is danger to cause hesitation in us?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Danger is very real. Let us not attend to any 'deep' investigation until all our other options run out."

"I agree," Alyssa said. "I've been down there once or twice... not pleasant at all." She called to Zan-Cool and said, "Where is Zil?"

"I heard there's nothing but trouble beneath the clouds." Zan-Cool said as he himself look down as well. "We should head back to Zil. He said that Roth might have ran into a Trade Federation. I know the way back." He took the lead in walking but stopped abruptily. "Before we go, let me contact the others to see how they are going online with the investigation." Zan-Cool took out his commlink and spoke thru it. "How's the investigation going along?" Zan-Cool waited for a reply but didn't get any, he tried again. "How's the investigation going along?" No reply was send back to Zan-Cool. He look from the commlink to Alyssa, Riebe, Rustic, even to Zamar and his master. "Anyone there? How's the investigation going along?" Nothing came out of the commlink.

"There's a little more than trouble down there," Riebe remarked dryly. Then Zan-Cool tried the comlink with no luck. Riebe's right hand clenched into a fist and Alyssa's face paled.

"Well that doesn't have to mean much, does it?" Alyssa asked quickly. Riebe let her breath out slowly.

"That was a passable attempt at optimism," she said, shaking her head slowly. "But I think this investigation has just doubled in difficulty... or quadrupled."

"I get the feeling you'll want to walk ahead of us, Riebe," Alyssa said. Riebe nodded abruptly and went to the front of the group. Alyssa explained. "You can always tell when her right hand balls up into a fist... it's a robotic hand... actually, the whole arm is, and it's her first reaction to trouble."

"We have to move," Riebe snapped, her voice leaving no room for argument. She spun on one heel and made for the skyscraper.

Zan-Cool didn't know much about Riebe but was still shocked when Alyssa told him that Riebe had a robotic arm. He pocketed his commlink, seeing that it was no good in contacting the other Jedi group on Coruscant, and walked along side with Alyssa. He quickly glanced back at Zamar and his master. His master was fairly close to Zan-Cool but Zamar kept his distance. After a couple of minutes of walking, the group found themselves once again in front of the skyscraper. Zan-Cool took the lead this time and entered the building first.

In the hallway of the building, he saw Zil sitting down with Roth on one of the many benches found inside. Once they have made eye contact with Zan-Cool, both Zil and Roth got up an approached him. "What happen?" Zil asked without hesitation. "We encounter droid..." Zan-Cool replied. "Battle droids?" Zil whispered. Zan-Cool nodded. "I told you..." Roth said to Zil as he slapped Zil’s arm with the back of his hand. Roth looked at Zan-Cool, and with a look as if he just remembered something could be seen on his face. "Whoops sorry. We haven’t properly met. Name's Roth." Rother said as he extended his hand to Zan-Cool. Zan-Cool shook Roth's hand. "Nice to meet you, Roth. My name is Zan-Cool Corizen." Roth smiled and then noticed the lightsaber hilt hung on Zan's belt. "Oh...you're a Jedi?" Zan-Cool nodded.

"Most of us are," Alyssa said. "I'm Alyssa Renolin Solo, by the way. At this point, I can think of only one of our company who is not a Jedi."

"Riebe Sothe," Riebe said, introducing herself. "Though I am not a Jedi, I teach at the Academy and have a rather solid grip on the Force."

"Nice to meet you all…anyways, we should all talk in my apartment. Please, follow me." said Roth with a smile. Zan-Cool nodded his head and followed as Roth led the way, the rest did the same. Once they reached the door to Roth's apartment, Roth slid a cardkey thru a card reader. The door slid upwards as Roth entered the room first. Once inside, Zan-Cool looked around of Roth's apartment. The floor had blue carpeting and it was the same color as the walls and ceiling of the place. Various furniture were nicely placed around and they were of a light blue color. To the far left was a glass door that led to a balcony which looks onto another part of Coruscant. To the far right of the apartment were many doors. Zan-Cool guessed that those doors led to various places any apartment has, such as bedrooms, restroom, etc. In front of Zan-Cool and the others is a huge screen, which is the television. "Nice place you got here." said Zan-Cool to Roth. "Thank you." replied Roth. "Please, have a seat all of you." Roth took a seat on a couch near a wall while Zan-Cool took a seat opposite of Roth.

"So you have encounter Battle droids?" asked Roth. "Yes..." replied Zan-Cool, "Zil told me that you've encountered a base of the Trade Federation." Roth waited for a couple of seconds before replying, "Well I'm assuming it’s a base. It was an abandoned building, didn't see much activity in it though." Zan-Cool kept quite for a second and spoke, "Where is this place?" Roth let out a sigh, "Unfortunately, this place is found in the lower section of Coruscant. I didn't stay there too long, seeing how things are always hectic down there."

Archived