Home

Merry Christmas

jon_hill987

I usually travel to some relative every Christmas, but this time it's at home with me and my bro...and my sis....and, uh...my mom...and dad...and uh...grandma...:eyeraise:

But at least I'll be at home. 11 presents already :D

OT: Is it just me, or does ckcsaber's look a lot like Zonker from Doonsebury? And his fav line is "Right on" too :D

Originally posted by Anthony

...ANDTHENISAWTHISGUYANDHEHADPOPCORNANDI'MLIKEOHMYGODYOUGOTPOPCORNANDTHEN

WHEEEE!

...Anyway.

Oh yeah, I love that guy :xp:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to wish you guys a happy holiday. I hope everyone get's all the video games they wanted from Santa! I will be busy having our Christmas in our brand new house. Things have been pretty hectic. Last week I was in the ER with a Kidney Stone. Don't worry - it was all good when I got the pain medicine. ;) . Saturday night my husbands F150 was stolen out of our driveway. It was very sad. I hope that they find it before Christmas. Beyond that I am still happy and filled with the spirit of Christmas. I can't wait to give my son and my husband there gifts. Santa will be giving Matt a train (geotrax) and some nice hotwheels. My husband is getting a bunch of CD's and tools. It will be nice to stay at home this Christmas and show off our new house. It will be the first christmas in 5 years that I haven't had to travel to 3 different houses and fight all of the California Traffic.

Enough Rambling. Enjoy your holiday and time off if you do get some to spend with your family. Be thankful for all that you have and remember, it isn't about the receiving - its about the giving.

Have a good one!

Love - Shan

Well, at long last Christmas is here. We've waited a whole year for this to arrive, with that in mind, have a good one will you? You'll have to wait another year if you dont. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. I know I havent been here a lot for the past few months, or even the last year. I wanted you to know that I'm still alive and kicking, strangely enough.

What can I say? Oh, yea, we're having good odds for a white christmas here. Its been snowing all morning. :D Yay.

So what are you doing during the holidays?

-Clemme

Got all of my family obligation stuff out of the way yesterday (it seemed like the rest of the extended family that I usually spend holidays with all had things to do and places to go on Christmas this year, but they all had yesterday off, so we all got together a day early, and did a Christmas-Eve get-together this year.)

So that left me at home today with nowhere to go.

I decided to make the best of the time, and since I knew I would never be able to tolerate watching just holiday movies all day, I watched all of the Extended Special Edition Lord Of The Rings DVDs back-to-back. I just got the Return of the King one, but haven't been able to watch it before now, so I figured "What better way to watch it than to see the whole story at once?"

Started early this morning, just finished. Boy are my eyes tired! And ears (gave my surround system a bit of a workout today.)

It was way cool,.. but I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Archived