Home

Alone for Christmas...again

RpTheHotrod

Well, if you are alone there's always....street.....corners.....

Or you could:

A. Play Video Games

B. Play an instrument

C. Call up family, wish them a Merry Christmas

D. Help out somewere, like a charity organization or something for the less fortunate.

Those are my suggestions. Take em or leave em. :p

lol like 3/4 of us are alone....but then we're not alone in being alone, we're just alone? :confused:

I'm home w/my parents and sister so i'll prolly just chill w/them. I have zero RL friends, so im used to it. but yeah, i am kinda depressed about not ever having a gf to spend xmas with.

listening to music, particularly loud angry kind usually helps w/that. :D

Thats sad to hear Rp. do you live far from your family ? How about your friends from your 'crew' ?

anyway, its just another day man, seriously. have some beers, get knocked out and tomorrow is a wonderful new day :D

Im spending today with my gf's family. To tell truth Im not immensely thrilled with this time of year, and I am very glad it is over. Sometimes I wish I could go home to my family for the day and *not* celebrate christmas, but that would make gf upset, dammit :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Alone for Birthdays, alone for Thanksgiving, alone for Christmas...bleh :/

Just curious, what would you all recommend doin for the holidays if you were alone?

I pretty much hate the holidays anymore, but you are breaking my heart! Tell you what, get on skype tomorrow, and we will chat like freinds do!

Warm Holiday Wishes,

Groovy :)

No family here either. In fact, where I live, there are only 14 people here when there are normally 500 rowdy teens-early 20 year olds so I rather enjoy being alone right now.

Borrowed the first 4 seasons of south park. Hockey on tonight (USA vs Russia).

What is truly sad is that this is the first year I could get legally drunk but I am too poor to get anything. I even had to pass up a $5 cherry pie. I am eating frozen burritos today. Soooo poor.

BTP

Archived