Home

Boba Fett's jetpack

TK-425

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well the thing to keep in mind is that SWBF, JA, et al, are games, and in games statistics are manipulated for the sake of challenge/balance. Ie: "realism" is sacrificed.

So it's not like Raven Software or Pandemic Studies are being dishonest, they're simply allowed to "bend reality" as it were for the sake of game mechanics, like any other game makers. So I'd look to the movies for your info if you're interested.

• 1 year later...

I would have to say its based on a jet propelled engine burning nitro methane or similiar.based on how much fuel is carried would determine distance.

But assuming these advanced times...They could be using antimatter fuels like the spaceships that landed on our planet and were trying to duplicate.

Too bad its talking 8yrs already and all they have is 1/2 of a molecule so far.

And thats after running these molecules thru miles of magnetic atom splitting tunnels and filters watercoolers etc etc for those 8years 24hrs a day.

1 atom of antimatter is equivelint to 3 nuclear bombs in energy.Do a search for antimatter and youll be amazed.

I believe that fetts jet pack would take him plenty far,and he must have had sometype of computer controlled guidance system to help steer maybe in his helmet.Like a heads up display maybe.

Kinda like a missle,it finds its destination and gets there.

Do a search on jet engines,they make them for remote control airplanes.I have seeen go carts and drag cars with many assorted types.

The unrealistic part is how to steer it and control stopping.

You can find video on jet packs that were already tried and tested.If your crafty enough

I always wondered why he needed a jetpack at all. Why not just use a repuslorlift like everything else? We know they can be small enough, and it seems there would be no detrimental effects from being strapped to one.

Just seems to be a much "cleaner" solution (no thrust exhaust, etc.) for moving through the air...

Thoughts?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived