Home

Who is the best Jedi or Sith

Amar Resic

Jedi or Sith  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Jedi or Sith

• Jedi is best
    • Sith is best

If I had to choose I'd have to agree with my friend. As long as there's a Jedi Council of SOME SORT, there will always be Sith, and as long as theres Sith, theres something for Jedi to kill a lot of. :)

If I had to choose, I'd go with the people above me who said they'd probably go with neither. I'd rather be like Jolee myself as well, not letting the rules of the Jedi control him and making his own decisions.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone makes their own decisions, it's just what happens as a result of your decisions that labels you as light or dark. Again, jedi do have emotions, they just know how to control them. The jedi council doesn't brainwash them into making every decision that will benefit themselves, they just try to help them do what they think is right, while the Sith try to convince their people to do what they think is right... with a little more convincing. But the point is, it doesn't matter which side you are on, they all have choices, so you people stop whining about these limitations, the point of this poll is "Would you try to help people or conquer them?" not "which side has more luxuries and freedoms that I want?"

Originally posted by norwaymaster

yeah, but they certainly dont get to wear those funky sith styled items:D *pointing at the lower part of malak's head* see?:D

Yeah, sure, that thing on Malak is cool, but guess what! That's cause he doesn't have a mouth and has to hide his ugly face! You know why he doesn't have a mouth? Because his anger got the better of him, he got into a fight and was blinded by the dark side and sustained grevious wounds. Yeah, and what Jedi has a disfigured body? Oh! Darth Vader... and Darth Sion... oh wait, sorry, those are SITH. Look what Obi-Wan did to Vader! HE RIPPED HIM APART! The man is half machine. And Sion? He's only alive because he's so effing pissed that keeps getting cut up like salami. He should be named Darth Salami! Anyway, look what the light side's doing now, children! (BTW, I'm not trying to pound you sith lovers into the ground, because I'm not trying to sound mean, but I'm just trying to reinforce my point... very strongly) :p

Originally posted by Augustus_Leto

Yeah, sure, that thing on Malak is cool, but guess what! That's cause he doesn't have a mouth and has to hide his ugly face! You know why he doesn't have a mouth? Because his anger got the better of him, he got into a fight and was blinded by the dark side and sustained grevious wounds. Yeah, and what Jedi has a disfigured body? Oh! Darth Vader... and Darth Sion... oh wait, sorry, those are SITH. Look what Obi-Wan did to Vader! HE RIPPED HIM APART! The man is half machine. And Sion? He's only alive because he's so effing pissed that keeps getting cut up like salami. He should be named Darth Salami! Anyway, look what the light side's doing now, children! (BTW, I'm not trying to pound you sith lovers into the ground, because I'm not trying to sound mean, but I'm just trying to reinforce my point... very strongly) :p

darth salami?:p anyway, you cant have it all, the jedi look like they get free tickets to some beauty-spa and use crappy powers like cure and *cough* stun, while the sith look like that evil bastards they are and can turn your body-heat up to 1000 in

seconds:p

But the Jedi defeated the Sith.

yes, but thats was only in the movie:p the 80's was all about good vs. evil, and they couldnt make a movie where the bad guys won cause that would be bad:D

but im sure that if the sith and the "republic" would have excisted, and one day decided to battle it out, the sith would have won;)

Jedi are stronger... As is true with all Good vs Evil theories.

You see, to be evil is easy. It has no rules, no laws and no obstructions holding you back from your full potential. It is the strength of the Good that allows them to place upon themselves these restraints and regulations, yet through those restrictions they become stronger for it.

Its like Playing chess against a moron. You win everytime but what do you really learn? You are never challenged and never become tested. But play against a Chess Master and you may lose, but you will learn and grow stronger and become better for it in the end.

So despite the Jedi code, laws, rules and religion holding them back, the Jedi are forced to compensate for those restrictions and overcome them through greater ability or intellect. Sith have no need for rules or laws or anything that could possibly hold them back, they live without anything to test them or challenge them and will become weaker for it. Also, the Sith wage war not only on the Galaxy, but upon each other as well. To destroy the Sith, appeal to the ambition of the Sith that rank lower and you can destroy them all with words alone, never having to brandish your saber in battle. Learn from Revan, for by defeating Malak, he destroyed the Sith if only because they fought each other to determine a new leader until there was not one left to lead.

That is power, that is strength.

Originally posted by Drazin

Jedi are stronger... As is true with all Good vs Evil theories.

You see, to be evil is easy. It has no rules, no laws and no obstructions holding you back from your full potential. It is the strength of the Good that allows them to place upon themselves these restraints and regulations, yet through those restrictions they become stronger for it.

Its like Playing chess against a moron. You win everytime but what do you really learn? You are never challenged and never become tested. But play against a Chess Master and you may lose, but you will learn and grow stronger and become better for it in the end.

So despite the Jedi code, laws, rules and religion holding them back, the Jedi are forced to compensate for those restrictions and overcome them through greater ability or intellect. Sith have no need for rules or laws or anything that could possibly hold them back, they live without anything to test them or challenge them and will become weaker for it. Also, the Sith wage war not only on the Galaxy, but upon each other as well. To destroy the Sith, appeal to the ambition of the Sith that rank lower and you can destroy them all with words alone, never having to brandish your saber in battle. Learn from Revan, for by defeating Malak, he destroyed the Sith if only because they fought each other to determine a new leader until there was not one left to lead.

That is power, that is strength.

Well, I think that won the argument for us light siders!

• 6 months later...
Well spoken Drazin! Kudos and simply...wow. I do so hope you'll be sticking around here at the forums.

wow... you made my brain tickle with that post :lol:

I think this poll was made before I started posting here. Anyway, sinse it got bumped, I agree with ChAiNz agreeing with Drazin.......

What ever happened to Drazin? He was cool. I hope he comes back for K3.

The Jedi are weak fools, to constricted by an archaic code, which binds them to a self defeating method of the force. The Jedi believe the force is a shield meant to protect those to weak to protect themselves. The Sith on the other hand have realized that the force is a weapon to be wielded and shaped to further their own strength. They do not see the force as some great burden like the Jedi. But rather as a gift of unimagineable power....pure unadulterated power. That is why the sith are supreme.

Archived