Home

What'd you get?

Crow_Nest

What did i get? 125000+ people dead in a flash.

Alright, I got to see a croc. If I a digital camera, I would have shared him with you guys. I had been to Tadoba National Reserve, home of the elusive Tiger, deers and baboons. The Tigers are very rare, yet the most famous there. You get to see a tiger only if you're lucky. It was a drowsy and headaching journey, but it was okay.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The micro's are a waste of money, IMO. you can get a zen touch for less than the price of a micro. It has 24 hour battery life (in my experience 28) and has much more space (20 gigs). Sure they may be smaller, but meh.

iPods are okay, but if you really care about the sound of the music, creative is best. They take a lot of care in making sure the sound is crisp and clean. Apple makes a sturdy product, but they don't concentrate as much on getting the sound out as crisp and clean as creative does. iPods are more for the average person that just likes to go "look at me, I gots mp3's in my pants"

Originally posted by InsaneSith

iPods are okay, but if you really care about the sound of the music, creative is best. They take a lot of care in making sure the sound is crisp and clean. Apple makes a sturdy product, but they don't concentrate as much on getting the sound out as crisp and clean as creative does. iPods are more for the average person that just likes to go "look at me, I gots mp3's in my pants"

Not to mention a 4 GB iPod mini costs as much as a 30 GB Creative Nomad Xtra. Its insane. I guess you're payin for the name.

Heh, I'll never be able to use up anything near 30 GB. Seriously, 500 hours of music? I think the 5 GB micro is much more room than I'll ever need.

Naw, to have the player small and light is much more important to me. Guess it's a personal preference thingy. :)

Haven't tried the player yet, but seems nice with the alledged high-quality sound.

Did you guys get anything else for christmas, BTW? I got the Lord: RotK and the TTT extended DVD, yay for me. Alongside with a few books and some clothes.

Originally posted by Breton

Heh, I'll never be able to use up anything near 30 GB. Seriously, 500 hours of music? I think the 5 GB micro is much more room than I'll ever need.

Naw, to have the player small and light is much more important to me. Guess it's a personal preference thingy. :)

Exactly what I thought.

Originally posted by legameboy

Here she is:

image0158wv.th.jpg

I'm sorry about the bad picture quality. I couldn't find a picture of this thing anywhere on the web.

Niiiiice... :D

TiE

Need for Speed Underground 2

Madden 2005

Gamecube Controller

TV

DVD Player

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King- Extended Edition

Daredevil- Director's Cut

Smallville: Season 3

Shaun of the Dead

The Bourne Supremecy

Nice Clothes

Scene It?

Lots of money

Leather Jacket

Originally posted by The Cheat

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King- Extended Edition

I got that using my Best Buy gift card I got for Christmas. I haven't watched it, yet. I'm watching the other two first. "Hoorah!" for a twelve-hear Lord of the Rings marathon!

Originally posted by jon_hill987

I got the Lord of the Rings trillogy (Book) box set (illustated by Alan Lee (the chap who did the concept art for the films))

lee_set.jpg

best pic I could find sorry

and a CD/MP3 CD mini system with subwoofer

(not just directed to jon ;P) Dang, who needs to watch an already to long movie, then add 50 minutes to that, then watch like, 3 hours of special features, woah.... need lots of time, ehh? :p

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

(not just directed to jon ;P) Dang, who needs to watch an already to long movie, then add 50 minutes to that, then watch like, 3 hours of special features, woah.... need lots of time, ehh? :p

TiE

Just in case you didn't realise, I got the books, not the films.

Originally posted by TiE 23

Dang, who needs to watch an already to long movie, then add 50 minutes to that, then watch like, 3 hours of special features, woah.... need lots of time, ehh?

I, and several friends took one day out of christmas break and watched all three extended versions. It was awesome.

So to answer your question, I do.

Archived