Home

Mission/Juhani - Shapeshifter

Darth Kun

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

You can make your wookie kill Mission on the lost planet and the shapeshifter is in the Shadowlands and looks like one of those monkeys. :)

At first, he's a wookie, then jolee, then a terenatatka katana thing.

Then a monkey thing.:ewok:

And about that Datapad from the Twi'Lek, he'll give it to you as soon as you finish getting your first Star Map coordinates on one of the four planets. Don't use Rapid Transit System to get back to your ship, because he gives it to you on your back from whatever point of conflict there was. Also, don't refuse him, just take it.

Have you tried going to the Krayt Dragon cave? (You probably have, but if you haven't, it's about the only thing worth noticing in Dune Sea - East.) Perhaps, this is just me, because I try to do every single thing in the game, but maybe you have to finish the Sand People quest, and either kill or help them or whatever. On another hunch, maybe you have to get the quest to get a pearl from the Krayt Dragon to talk to the Tusken Historian. Most importantly I think is to make sure he's NOT in the hunter's lodge, because I noticed when he was gone is when I found him, but I found him the first time I went to to the East. There could be a whole bunch of possibilities, like maybe you also have to get the quest to find Bastila's dad's holocron for her mother, but I don't know. If it helps, I visited Tatooine second. Sorry I don't have a more specific solution, but I gave you some options.

The sidequest you are referring to is for the genohardan quest correct.

It is in the dune sea portion of the sand people enclave dunes. if you run towards the far back left corner of the dunes on this map over the big dune you will find his speeder there.

Oh man! Ritual! I am so sorry! I didn't notice that gammorean wasn't the same as Twi'lek, sorry for the useless info! Anyway, Right after I killed the Tuskens in front of the path that leads to the Tusken base, I tried to go back to heal and found them. You probably have to talk to them back at the lodge first. Anyway, hope I wasn't too late!

Ritual Are you talking about the Genoharden Bounty Hunter Quest? Yes if so refer to my post above.

No then the ones you run into on the other hand of the sand crawlers are what you are talking about.

But as I said above if you are on the GenoHarden quest then the Gamorean you are looking for is on the dune sea of the sand people enclave dunes map.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by Wardyn

how do u kill mission with zaalbar and is it on the unknown world toward the end?

Yes it's on the unknow world and to make Zaalbar kill Mission, you use the force to make him do it, it's one of the evilist things you can lots of DS points.

Archived