Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

A: Malak, or Alek as he was known at the time had brown/Black (Depending on artist) hair, I believe it was originally shaved by the Mandalorian biologist named Demagol, who was doing experiments on him to find a possible explanation for the Force, I think he chose to retain that Shaved head from then on.

I would say Black, but it does depend on the Artist. He made a comment that having a good doctor helped him get better but his hair is not really growing back. It's a bit wierd, because in that issue he has hair; Albeit thin and brown.

Are you a fan of the Old Republic/Sith Era?

If you ask a question about anything current era, I'd be stumped. But I really enjoy the Old Republic stuff.

Yeah Major Old Republic Fan! anything from 25,000- 1000 BBY is awesome. I of course love and am well versed in 1000BBY - 140ABY stuff, but Old is Good :)

Q: Which Planet/People became a member of the Galactic Republic in 3,475 BBY?

Hint: A certain Horned Jedi from the Prequels was a member of this people...

Oh that's a tough one... The only horned members I can think of are Agen Kolar, and Eeth Koth; both of which are Zabrak; Saesee Tiin, and Shaak Ti......

Well that narrows it down to Iridonia, Iktotch, and Shili. Shili has been a member of the Republic since the earliest days. Iktoch is an isolated moon. That's probably not it.

Iridonians were known to the republic, but since Zabrak colonies were the first to fall to the Mandalorians, that would imply that they were not official members. So that's my answer

Iridonia.

If I'm wrong then please fill me in on the source.

Question: Who did Naga Sadow claim was his mentor and teacher?

Here's a hint and a bonus: Who was responsible for this characters "disembodied" state?

The Answer is Iktotch, I got that from the Ultimate Alien Anthology, it does state in the

The New Essential Guide to Alien Species that they were discovered in 3,500, but they didn't join until 3,475 :) (Bad clue, as at least 3 other council members had horns lol)

A: Naga Sadow claimed Simus as his mentor, Simus was beheaded (Although stayed alive) by ex- Dark Lord Marka Ragnos in a Duel for Leadership of the Sith around 5,100 BBY

Great question. I narrowed it down to Iktotch and Iridonia. I should have went with my first instinct. And the clue was perfect, just enough to move me in the right direction.

Question: Which Dark Lord of the Sith most influenced Darth Bane and his infamous Rule of Two?

This is too easy, so no clue.

Wrong. Cay lost his arm Three Times. Once in TotJ Beast Wars of Onderon. Once more in TotJ Freedon Nadd Uprising. And Finally once to his brother in TotJ Sith War.

Answer: That is none other than Zayne Carrick's lightsaber. I love his character. He is the worst Jedi ever. That's a welcomed change from the standard Lucas paradigm.

Question: What was Vodo's weapon of choice?

I'm sure you'll get this one, but I am going to bed so I'll check back in half a day.

Good Question! I'll go with the "Errant Venture", owned by Booster Terrick although I'm not certain...

Q: In which year did Luke Skywalker officially claim the title Grand Master of the Jedi Order?

Bonus: Where was he at the time?

Archived