Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct.

Answer: Xaczik...Tricky, Tricky. You're armed with the Ultimate Alien Anthology.

Question: Satal and Aleema Keto did a lot in their day. But their presence was felt for thousands of years. A certain Star Wars villian was directly influenced by one of their creations.

Who was the villian, and what was the connection.

Although Darth Vader fits the question, He's not the answer I am looking for. That's a bit of a hint.

Wow, good question, I'm unsure on this, but is it General Grievous? the connection being his cyborg body was based on the Krath War Droids Aleema and Satal commanded?

Q: Name the 4 Jedi councils that resided in the 5 towered Jedi Temple

A: On Hurikane. While on this mission, the natives rewarded him with a violet-colored special crystal.

Q: Which Ancient Jedi Exile come proto-Sith Lord's spirit helped A'Sharad Hett realize his Future as Dark Lord of the Sith?

Answer: There were eighteen podracers in the race. I think that's what you are asking for.

Question: Palpatine kept his lightsaber hidden when he didn't need it. He smuggled it to Coruscant in a unique object where it stayed until Anakin discovered he was a Sith Lord. What was the object that his lightsaber was hidden in?

I read this a long time ago but I can still quote the scource. Good luck, this one is hard.

Correct

A: I'm a big fan of Sidious and his cool as hell lightsaber, he kept it in his office, Concealed within a statue of "Sistros" one of the Four Sages of Dwartii. (Source, Star Wars: Complete locations)

Q: Which Lightsaber style did Obi-Wan use before abandoning it and mastering Soresu?

Yes, you are correct, but you cited a different source. I read it in the Episode III novel. Either way, I tip my hat. I thought I had you.

Answer: Ataru. I love Obi-Wan. He really made the prequels.

Question: Who were the first Sith Lords to use synthetic red blades? By this, I mean openly. It can be said that Darth Andeddu created the first but he was already dead. Others went on to use red lightsabers and from that point on, red sabers became a symbol of the Sith.

Correct

A: I'm not sure of this, I know there is talk of synth crystals in the Darth Bane novels, but I don't own them, Exar used blue and I know Malak and Revan used Red Sabers but there crystals were naturally occurring Crystals from Dantooine. Obviously Sidious and his Apprentices used synth crystals but I'll guess at Darth Bane's Sith Order (Bane used purple of course) :)

Q: What was the Species of the Jedi Knight Qrrrl Toq, who fought in the Sith War?

That is an acceptable answer. There are some theroies and a vague description implying that Revan used the power of the Star Forge to "augment" his lightsaber, and naturally, Malak followed suit. But since it is vague, I will go with your answer. I have to say, this is kind of fun. I am rereading a lot of books now. I forgot how much I enjoyed the TotJ Redemption series. I think they should redo Ulic and Nomi's stories with an expanded in depth view of things. And, what ever happened to Vima?

Anyway, To answer your question.....Toq was a Nazzar. I think he deserved a better death than he recieved. I actually liked his character more than Dace and Shoaneb.

In the spirit of Jedi "Master" Ulic Qel-Droma.....

Question: Name at least five other darksiders that found true redemption. This one is really just for fun. And Ulic doesn't count since he is listed above.

A: Aah... Ok, Anakin Skywalker, Aayla Secura, Daye Azur-Jamin, Kyle Katarn, Quinlan Vos. I left Revan out for all the Darksiders :)

Q: One of the Moons of 'Which Planet', did Darth Tyranus enlist Jango Fett as the Clone Template?

Answer: Bogden

Question: A little girl fell and was saved by a unique sentient being. This being told her that she would become a powerful dark Jedi. Ironically, It was this creature's death that forced her down her dark path.

What was her nickname?

What was her real name?

What was the creatures name?

The girl was from Somov Rit.

Answer: Dark Side Compendium, The Book of Anger, The Weakness of Inferiors, and the incomplete volume, The Creation of Monsters.

Question: What is the name of the Jedi attack that causes extreme dizziness and nausea by disrupting the victim's equilibrium?

Bonus: Who mastered this technique?

Sorry, I wrote the name anakin skywalker in Aurabesh (Star Wars "basic" language) and you had to figure it out, I know it's not "EU Trivia" but I thought I'd mix it up a bit :)

Edit: I've just realized, if you haven't got that font installed, it will just show anakin skywaker in lower case... Duh! :D

Sorry, I wrote the name anakin skywalker in Aurabesh (Star Wars "basic" language) and you had to figure it out, I know it's not "EU Trivia" but I thought I'd mix it up a bit :)

Edit: I've got a feeling that the Font change didn't show on your computer?

Yeah I'm guessing you have to have the font and/or language installed on your computer and/or browser to see it. It came up "anakin skywalker" on mine too.

6900 BBY the Jedi Exiles lead by Adjunta Pall and Xoxaan were exiled to the unexplored regions of the outer rim. They landed on Korriban and were excepted by the sith King. They then conquered the Sith procliming themselves Sith Lords. There are mentions of the exiles wandering around for some time before finally landing on Korriban. But both the Essential Chronology and the Essential Guide to the Force list 6900 BBY as the year the second Great Schism ended and the year the exiles discovered Korriban.

Answer: 6900 BBY, Korriban.

Question: Who's holocron did A'Sharad Hett find on Korriban? If you have been paying attention, then this one is really easy.

And for the record....I was wondering why that previous post just said "anakin skywalker." I thought you were messing with me.

A: Our all favorite HK-01 :D

And...didn't the arkanian Jedi Master destroy him? Not sure though...

Q: Ewan McGregor isn't only one of his family who has had a role in Star Wars. Who had as well? And which character did he/she play? (Maybe a bit too easy, but hey...)

Archived