Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

His father is referred to as Kento :)>> Pic:http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/tayloryea/Kento_03.jpg

Q: What was the name of the offshoot Sith Organization famed for there Sword mastery?

Bonus: What were they awarded (Rank and Item) for killing 10 Lightsaber wielding opponents?

Q: What was the name of the offshoot Sith Organization famed for there Sword mastery?

Bonus: What were they awarded (Rank and Item) for killing 10 Lightsaber wielding opponents?

Man ... good question ... dont know ... let's see... hmmm Inquisitor? ... really dont know ...

A: The sith org' were called The 'Bladeborn', there given Rank was 'Masterblade', and the Item given was the 'Sith Tremor Sword'. I got it from the description of said sword on KotOR 1 :)

Q: Heres one for ya ;) name the 6 main "Naddist's" (As in followers of Freedon Nadd)

Clue: none were Jedi...

lol I thought you were joking about "Luuke", until I stumbled on it while trying to look up the answer. How creative.

EDIT: FYI, in case you were curious:

The name "Luuke", whilst strange-looking, is in fact a Roman/Western rendering of the Thai word ลูก (Luuk) - meaning "child" or "fruit"

Archived