Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question #5

This character used to be a smuggler. He does many favors for his freinds in the Republic, but he refussed for a long time to join them. At this point in the EU, his loyalties are still being questioned. However, the questioning comes from other smugglers.

Who is he?

Talon Karrde

Question #1

Kuat of Kuat was negotiating with two enemies. During one of their visits to the Kuat Drive Yards, Kuat of Kuat secretly negotiated with both of them at the same time. Who are they?

Alliance and Empire, thru the use of a lookalike if I temember right.

Question #2

Here are your clues:

- There are four of them.

- Unlike their legendary counterparts, the group was made up with a variety of species.

- They are a symbol of power and fear.

- They helped the Skywalkers, but Mara knew there was something different about them.

Who are they?

Was thinking of those androids under the big robot mind (forgot name, its an old comic) but probably not it.

Question #4

Name the species who said this line, "Lady Vader".

Leia, obviously. And thus this marks the downfall of Thawn.

Question #5

This character used to be a smuggler. He does many favors for his freinds in the Republic, but he refussed for a long time to join them. At this point in the EU, his loyalties are still being questioned. However, the questioning comes from other smugglers.

Who is he?

Someone got it first, Yes its talon but I forgot his lastname.

Question #1

Kuat of Kuat was negotiating with two enemies. During one of their visits to the Kuat Drive Yards, Kuat of Kuat secretly negotiated with both of them at the same time. Who are they?

Don't know

Question #2

Here are your clues:

- There are four of them.

- Unlike their legendary counterparts, the group was made up with a variety of species.

- They are a symbol of power and fear.

- They helped the Skywalkers, but Mara knew there was something different about them.

Who are they?

The 501st Legion aka Vader's Fist in Survivor's Quest

Question #3

Boba Fett uses him as bait, but prolongs his suffering by letting him live. In turn, he hates what Boba Fett stands for, but his father tries to recruit Fett into his guild.

Based upon the above, who is Fett's whipping boy?

Bossk, the Trandoshan bounty hunter

Question #4

Name the species who said this line, "Lady Vader".

The Noghri, from the Thrawn Trilogy, allready answered above

Question #5

Who is he?

Talon Karrde, allready answered above

• 4 weeks later...
Q. how is malaks mastorin kotor1 also the same sith tat you have to face in kotor2

First, don't double post. It's against the forum rules and you don't need to make a special post just to quote yourself and add some smilies around your quote.

Second, please use the spell check. Your post is very garbled and hard to understand. This is a forum, not a chat room.

Third, since Revan was Malak's master, the only answer could possibly be the vision of Revan that you fight in the tomb on Korriban. That's not really Revan anyway, since it's just a vision.

And I have a kind of chain reaction question for everyone. One thing leads to something, which leads to something else, which leads to something else -

Q: How are Rosh Penin and Delta 62 (Scorch) related?

(by related, I mean connected, not literally related as in family)

Firstly, Im back !! It's good this thread has been slowly chugging along :p I have to admit, I havent read much SWEU recently... too darn busy. But I really want to get back into the LOTF series soon... I havent finished betrayal ! and bloodlines is sitting on a shelf looking at me :(

anyway, back to business

darth fmc... for whatever reason your spelling is the way it is....please use spellcheck... some of your spelling makes your posts difficult to interpret

A. Nar Shadda, The Smugglers Moon orbits Nal Hutta.

Seeing we're talking about Hutt planets...

Q. What planet are the Hutts originally from ? What happenned ??

mtfbwya

Q. What planet are the Hutts originally from ?

Varl

What happenned ??

Well there are two sories of what might have happened. The first is, the Ardos sun expelled its gaseous external layers which destroyed all the planets in that system except for Varl. However, its atmosphere was vaporized making it unfit for life.

The other explanation, which is more commonly accepted, is that the hutts destroyed the world themselves.

(Wookieepedia is quite a handy little tool :p)

My last question is still unanswered.

• 5 weeks later...
rite Q. WHO WERE THE FIRST SITH LORDS

ooh, theres a can of worms... Ive always been amused by the very first original sith as depicted in the comics - those unusual aliens that were enslaved by the "original sith lords"

I'll leave this open a little while longer :)

mtfbwya

Depends on how you define it:

John Doe is the first Sith Lord technically. Sith Lord is the title fiven to the great overlord of the Sith Species. The name has been around for a long time, even when the stars are young and the Rakatans are around.

It is true that after the schism the exiked Dark Jedis too over Korriban and became ruler of the Sith, hence Sith Lords they are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived