Home

The blue screen of death!

Saucy Mouse

Originally while trying to install the game a few times I got the "DLL cannot be loaded thing exiting out of setup" thing, so I went "Run as..." and unchecked that box. It worked, the game installed. I updated to the latest patch, and started to play. Selected a campaign, and hit "Launch". The screen turned blue, then my computer automatically restarted. Tried again, got to play about 30 seconds, blue screen, restart. Those were 30 awesome seconds and I want them to be extended, but I just don't know what to do. I browsed the LucasArts forums, nothing. My system is recent and update, P4 2.8, 1 GB RAM, 128 MB Radeon Pro, all the good stuff. The comp has been acting up a bit lately (sound's been screwing up, and sometimes when I restart I get a screen that says Windows unexpectedly crashed, choose an option), but I don't think that's really the problem. I've done a bit of research but have yet t come across someone with a problem similar to mine. The game is completely legit (received as a gift), so it's no CD key issue or anything like that. I know there are people out there willing to help, so I ask that you PLEASE consider this as a desperate cry for help. One of the few good Christmas gifts I receive, and it doesn't work. Imagine that. C'mon computer people! Help a guy out

E-mail: willson13@gmail.com

AIM: Mexiblackinese

P.S. As a bonus if your solution is one that helps to solve my problem, you'll get a Gmail account (or two if I like you ;))

Archived