Home

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

TheOutrider

A Corporation called Umbrella has been experimenting with a thing called the "T Virus". All did not go well and they ended up creating monsters called Zombies. There Base "The Hive", located under Racoon City, was shut down and the truth hidden from the public. This is the day they reopen the hive to see what went on down there...

Rules

You can either play one of the Umbrella Corporation's Members that are currently off-duty until the Zombies escape, or a survivor, or one of the members of the S.T.A.R.S. Team trying to get rid of umbrella and the experiments.

There are no zombies yet until they have had time to escape into the city.

No godmoding

If you get bit there are cures in different locations of the city.

And have fun!

Name: Otto Flen

Allegiance: S.T.A.R.S.

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, 6'1

Weapons: M16, Cougar Magnum, Knife, Body Armour, Baton, Grenades

Otto was in the Police Station North of Racoon City. He was waiting for his brother Roy. Then he heard something on his walky-talky.

"This is Roy of the Alpha Team, were under attack, were on the outskirts of the city, some sort of monsters charged out of Umbrellas Mansion, I need assis..." The walky-talky went blank.

In the outskirts Zombies had escaped from "The Hive" and were attacking humans everywhere. Roy got bit and had to run. Shortly after that he transformed into a zombie.

Name: Hunter Tarpen

Allegiance: S.T.A.R.S.

Appearance: 6,0 brown hair, green eyes

Weapons: Military shotgun, Desert Eagle, Knife

Hunter walked up to his squad leader who just finished talking on his walky-talky.

"are you alright sir, you look distressed?"

"We lost contact with the Theta team over in the Umbrella Mansion, do you think they might be up to there experiments again?" Said Otto

He picked up his guns and headed to his Assault Jeep. He loaded it with ammo and explosives and the tank had its own built in Machine Gun in the back.

"So you coming or not?"

• 2 weeks later...

"I guess we can meet up at the mansion..." Said Otto

He jumped in and asked another soldier to operate the back machine gun, if they needed to use it. He started up the jeep...

"Help *cough* help us, someone, were in *cough* a room in the Umbrella Mansion, if someone gets this message help up..."

"Lets get moving..."

Otto starts riding toward the mansion. He got there. It was quiet, it seemed odd though, nobody was there. He looked around and could see blood, lots of it...

"Roy, where the hell are you!" Yelled Otto

"..." Roy walked out of the mansion, he looked bloody and was missing limbs

"What the fu**." Said Otto

Roy walked over to Otto slowly. Otto backed up and pulled out his Cougar Magnum, he aim carefully, Roy made a lunge, Roy bit Otto but then Roy got shot.

"Shi* this bit** is infected with the virus Roy was talking about, I should have believed him." Said Otto

He picked up Roys Desert Eagle. He also noticed a note and a green liquid. Turns out the liquid was the anti-virus. Otto used it then walked back to the jeep. He looked in and the man operating the machine gun was dead.

"Crap gotta get out of here!" Said Otto

He pulled out the dead soldier and got in the Jeep. He drove off...

Otto was riding fast in his jeep. He had lost contact with the base. He thought something was wrong. The infection was spreading fast.

Suddenly his Jeep broke down. Two zombies approached him. He pulled out his Desert Eagle and shot both of them.

"Damn someone HELP!!!" Yelled Otto

"on it sir" Hunter made a sharp turn and headed down a different street, at full speed.

Hunter saw the gate starting to close up ahead, Hunter engaged the NOS and went flying towards it, the gate was almost closed, hunter tunred the bike sideways and slid underneath it, he put on the breaks and screeched to a halt.

"we have arrived sir."

"How about you stay right here while I go check something." Otto Said

Otto walked up the gate stairs and could see miles of people. He looked below and saw a man. The man was flailing his arms about. Then he saw the man try and bite another man. From that point, Otto ripped out his Desert Eagle and shot the zombie.

"Damn its reached the gates." Said Otto

"Umbrella is going nucleur on this place on Tuesday morning, you can try but im staying behind the gate while its still safe, maybe go find my family."

Then Otto saw something in the corner of his eye. It was a man, one of the survivors, but he was bleeding badly. The man walked away.

"Your staying on this side of the gate and thats an order!"

Otto was worried. The virus might have escaped. He stood guard on the wall looking at the miles of people there. He saw a few zombies, he sighed and walked to a vacant tent.

Hunter walked up to Otto i am leaving now, it has been good working with you, but i must leave now, i hope to meet again." with that hunter turned around and left.

Hunter came to helicopter and got it, he started it, soon there was big commotion around him as he lifted off.

"hey! your not authorized to driv--" his words were cut off as Hunter flew the helicopter into the city, he activated the S.T.A.R.S locator, a program that located S.T.A.R.S members.

Archived