Home

Best. Picture. Ever.

GothiX

lol

Great picture, GothiX.

I'm a psp fan myself but unless Sony fixes the plethora of terrible design flaws that have cropped up since the release of the psp (SHOOTING game discs, stuck pixels, shoddy controls knobs) I don't think I'm going to be getting either portable. :(

Ya got to hand it to Nintendo; they know how to build some really sturdy hardware. I swear my first gen Gameboy could take a bullet. :D

LMAO @ pic

I am a PSP fan too, and I have heard those reports :( I think the prob was sony rushing the product out to Japan by this years deadline. They really should have waited, and quality tested some more :(

However, using "Macintosh Game Theory"(ie. by the time Mac games are released, it is so far after the PC release that all the bugs are fixed and they damn near work pefectly - or so I hear :p) I theorise that by the time the PSP floats over to australia, the bugs will be worked out - otherwise I will conserve my funds for a PS3 :D

[EDIT]Yeah, Nintendo does build sturdy machines...coz THEYRE FOR KIDS !!! :p :p

*runs from crazed Nin-fans*

mtfbwya

I had to laugh at the notion that Nintendo makes sturdy gear. Well, to be fair all of their stuff that I've owned over the years has held up pretty good, EXCEPT those damned controllers for the N64. I must've went through 50 or more of those. No kidding. The sticks ALWAYS wore out on them. Man I hated those contollers for that.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

LMAO @ pic

I am a PSP fan too, and I have heard those reports :( I think the prob was sony rushing the product out to Japan by this years deadline. They really should have waited, and quality tested some more :(

However, using "Macintosh Game Theory"(ie. by the time Mac games are released, it is so far after the PC release that all the bugs are fixed and they damn near work pefectly - or so I hear :p) I theorise that by the time the PSP floats over to australia, the bugs will be worked out - otherwise I will conserve my funds for a PS3 :D

[EDIT]Yeah, Nintendo does build sturdy machines...coz THEYRE FOR KIDS !!! :p :p

*runs from crazed Nin-fans*

mtfbwya

Why, look at all those kid's games.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

plus, SP has Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls :D

werdage. I picked that up yesterday. Two words: kick a$$ !

Of course, it was a must for any Final Fantasy Freak :)

IG - dont get too upset :p I own a GC and an SP. I only have 3 games on my GC - the 2 rogue squadron games and the Final Fantasy Game. I am looking forward to that new Zelda game, which looks awesome :p

also

Kids have the ****tiest attention spans ever...

*considers author of that comment. giggles* :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Meh, I got Donkey Kong Country 2 for my GameBoy SP for Christmas. Of course, everyone knows it's the best platform game ever made. I don't want the DS or the PSP. With DKC2, WarioWare and Metroid: Zero Mission at my side, I am set for life for handheld games. :D

I'm a big fan of DKC1, the others were ok.

Best platform game ever would be Super Mario World or Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

In my opinion anyways.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

...everyone knows it's the best platform game ever made...

Bah ! Sonic = platform pwnage :p

case closed :D stoopid monkey kong :p

nah, both games are cool. I just have a soft spot for sonic, because a genesis was my very first console ever and I played that thing non stop for years :D

mtfbwya

Archived