Home

"tis better to give than to recieve..."

stingerhs

...or so they say. what did you get for christmas (or one of the other holidays) thats just makin you feel all nice and cozy on the inside (in other words, what did ya get that you like)????

to start things off:

i got a brand new e-machines computer with these specs:

athlon64 3200

160 Gb hard disk

dvd burner

1Gb of RAM

and i just got done adding an ATI Radeon 9700 Pro to it as well. :D

then i got some shirts, socks, some cd's, etc.....

well, now its your turn. ;)

some sweet specs ya' got there stingerhs :thumbsup:

My gifts?

Gift Cards out the Wa-Zoo! My Family is out of state so it's much easier to send these wonderful pieces of plastic joy! ;)

Just spent one of 'em today on what I would have to say is going to be my favorite-est gift.... a Memory-Foam® mattress.. *drooool*

If I'm not on the forums tomorrow, it means I'm probably in a 'comfy-sleep' coma. Can anyone say...snooze bar :zz1:

I got a Lighted magnifiying glass--What I asked for.:cool:

A DVD Player--Didn't ask for but didn't complain about receiving.:p

A Gargoyle Windchime--Now if only I had somewhere to hang it.:rolleyes:

A Large picture frame--My dad swears one day I'll be able to either use it for a family photo when I have one of my own or when I finally go back to college and get my Diploma:(

Oh and Gift cards--More RPG books and My own copy of TSL for PC is now prepayed:D

Nice to see other bassists out there! :)

I received a 200 Gb HD, a slick wine bottle opener set, LotR RotK DVD, the Star Wars DVD set, a NetFlix gift subscription!, 3 framed sets of pictures of my son, and enough chocolate to last until... well until 2005. :p

Originally posted by Darth333

I got houseware :( ...but this is what I asked for :p and it's all very nice stuff.

...boring but practical :rolleyes:

..oh and a few gift cards for nice restaurants and some books.

Sounds like what my family give to each other every damn year. Man, how much houseware do you need...

Let's see now, clothes, clothes, new sound card, Battle for Middle Earth, 100$ US, webcam(that I'm not going to use anyway :dozey:) and gifts cards for movie tickets.

Ah well, I got almost everything I wanted.

I only gave gifts to my parents which were the RotK Extended Edition DVD for my father and the four disc album of the greatest songs of Michel Rivard for my mother.

Archived