Home

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest

Clemme w/Stick

Originally posted by Tyrion

I don't remember anything particularily bad about the Water Temple- a bit frustrating, but nothing horrible.

I did want to stab the creators of the desert area to the east in Majora's Mask, on the other hand. :p

Every time I got to the desert area something would hit my N64 and erase my game save. :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah water temple was really anoying, i really dont know how i finished it, i just remember that suddenly i was going to a room where the monster of the temple was. Also majoras mask was really easy, i just got all the masks and then it just was super easy to kill the majoras mask guy

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

btw. when's that darn next zelda game coming out ??

mtfbwya

June 1, 2005 (supposidly, I think IGN and a few other places put june 1 down as the release date. I can't wait.

Am I the only person that loved the water temple?

The bosses in that temple kicked so much ass.

Dark Link was awesome :) The other boss wasn't so cool...

Originally posted by ZBomber

Majora's Mask was pretty easy, you should try to complete it.

And I'm still baffeled by how you can be scared by a few pixels that scream. If the screaming scares you ,turn down your volume when re-deads appear. :p

You can go die.:mad:

Things like that freak me out. Just like Rhett's picture of that little girl, ghosts, scary movies, etc.

and your face. :p

I keeed... maybe >>

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

You got that right. I've always hated that temple, just as much as I hate the Spirit Temple and the Forest Temple for some strange reason. I really hate the music in the forest one, and the spirit is just plain ol' annoying with all those invisible enemies. Water temple is up there with them some place.

Anyhow, I managed to beat the room I was in yesterday. Go me! :D hehe. I still have a problem, I can only carry 99 rupees[sp?]. I need a bigger wallet, but forgot where to find one.

-Clemme

But i LUV the spirit temple boss!

The song playing, and those stupid witches...

Heheheeh...

Funny.

Originally posted by Piece of metal

But i LUV the spirit temple boss!

The song playing, and those stupid witches...

Heheheeh...

Funny.

Yea, I remember those. One of the greatest temples in the whole game, just the fact that you have to travel through time to complete it was great. Loved that temple, oh and dont forget the cool warp song to get there. :D

-Clemme

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

June 1 for Zelda huh, coolage : some post Ep3 entertainment :D

Possibly, I don't think June 1 is 100% official yet. Either way, Zelda GCN comes out THIS YEAR, because the Nintendo "Revolution" comes out in 2006. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has planned for that. Its supposed to revolutionize the way games are played, or the gaming experience, or...... something. Hence, the codename "Revolution."

So guys, get the most out of your GCNs... cause... there won't be many cool games coming out after this year (if any).

AH! There's a Legend of Zelda thread in here and no one bothered to inform me?! *runs around in circles*

No more information about the next Legend of Zelda game will come out until E3 where they will annouce the title and show a near-final version of the game as it will be released soon after E3 is over.

*hugs his Zelda Ocarina of Time bonus disk and Zelda Collectors Edition disc* Don't have my N64 anymore but at least I have them on my GCN. :p

Sorry about that. I knew I should have gone and told you. :xp:

All I remember about the new Zelda game is the trailer, that most of you may already have seen. Dont remember where I found the link though, sorry. Anyway, the game looked awesome. Oh and no more kiddy Link, its all grown up now. :D

Btw, anyone know if Nintendo will be releasing a new console any time soon? I think I heard some rumors about that at some point in time.

-Clemme

Btw, anyone know if Nintendo will be releasing a new console any time soon? I think I heard some rumors about that at some point in time.

Nintendo Revolution, 2006... :D

Yeah, back to the Ocarina of Time/ Majora's Mask style which we all love :D I so can't wait for it XD

If you watch the trailer over and over you can notice some pretty cool things in it. Like how some of the Lizalfos hold onto blades with their tails and use them to attack you...

Originally posted by Lynk Former

If you watch the trailer over and over you can notice some pretty cool things in it. Like how some of the Lizalfos hold onto blades with their tails and use them to attack you...

Someones been watching that trailer a lot more than they were supposed to? :rolleyes:

Anyway, cool news about the new console. Cant wait. Wonder how long it will take them to realse a Zelda game for it?

-Clemme

Originally posted by ZBomber

Understandable, sexy things can sometimes scare the ugly people. :p

And if I die, I will come after you like a ReDead. :)

Strange, I never really considered cows sexy. :p

Come after me like a ReDead and I'll shoot your head off like a zombie >>. Pow.

Anyway, cool news about the new console. Cant wait. Wonder how long it will take them to realse a Zelda game for it?

If this new console isn't amazing. Say GoodBye to Nintendo. :(

I loved OOT. I got stuck on getting the boomerang :xp: Though I did get it eventually. Then I became Adult Link and went to the forest temple. I loved the things that patrolled the maze. Too easy to kill. One shot with your hookshot and they die. Then I vsed the the boss. God he was annoying. Then when I reached the water temple it took over a year to finish. :p

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Someones been watching that trailer a lot more than they were supposed to? :rolleyes:

It's the ONLY game I want to get in 2005. Well... so far it is lol. I'm a big Legend of Zelda fan and I loved Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, seeing the series going back to that style is a dream come true for me and a lot of people...

...besides there's a lot in that trailer which I haven't bothered to mention.

And yeah... the Water Temple is THE most hated dungeon in Zelda history it seems XD

Originally posted by LightNinja

:eyeraise: Majoras Mask was anoying and boring!! i dont know how can you love it, it sucks!!! :p

That's cause you suck.

Majora's Mask was very well made and didn't follow the cliche Zelda theme. It was a VERY indepth game with many layers in terms of story. Every character had an agenda and every character was important. The masks were a great gameplay element since all of them did different things and allowed you to complete different tasks, the transformation masks were awesome since it allowed Link to do a lot more. While Ocarina of Time spent more time on the main quest, Majora's Mask spends more time with the other characters in the games through a number of side quests. I loved being able to help the people out and live the same three days over and over and effect the timeline. The other characters weren't just there to populate the game, they were there because they were important in the game and that's what I love about Majora's Mask. Also Majora himself, he's not like Ganondorf. Ganondorf is like every other bad guy... all he wants is power and to rule the world. Majora is different. Majora's evil comes from insanity... all he wants is to play twisted games which ultimately leads to everyones destruction, including himself. Majora's Mask is a very well made game and I wish more people had taken notice of it but they chose not to just because it didn't have Zelda playing an important part in it and there was no sign of Ganon and it wasn't set in Hyrule. Ocarina of Time was pretty standard and straight forward when it came to a Zelda game since it had all the elements you come to expect within a Zelda game, Majora's Mask introduced new concepts and elements, it may not have been seen as innovative as Ocarina of Time since that was the first 3D Zelda game but it was still one hellova original game within the Zelda universe.

This is a great thread that takes an indept look about a lot of things in Majora's Mask - http://boards.ign.com/Legend_of_Zelda/b5188/34063485/?284

Archived