Home

Happy New Year!

DrMcCoy

I ate fondue. I have no resolutions. I have some pictures of unlimited thingies. Actually, I don't take any pictures of anything. I do have a camera though. I got it for Christmas. It's OLDSKOOL. The the only type that works. I also am crusing the net.

...it's now 01:36 on the 01.01.2005 in germany and i shot/used/blah a lot of fireworks and stuff, so

Blahing fireworks in the U.S. of A. is highly illegal, otherwise I'd've been out doing just that.

I do have a camera though. I got it for Christmas. It's OLDSKOOL. The the only type that works. I also am crusing the net.

So you mean it's just not a digital? Or is it one of the first digital cameras ever?

Or is a Dagguerotype?

I did not bought any fireworks. I have launched everything that makes "boom" in my youth 3 years ago and I just cannot get a "kick" out of it anymore. And it's annoying expensive.

But me and my girl, we were at that party and we watched the fireworks on the roof of a house in BC. It was a damn good party, the THX sound system blasted the whole street with finest house music from two turntables, we had drugs, easy girls and meaningless but nasty sexjust everything a damn good party needs. Yeah. Being an adult R.O.C.K.S. :D

Besides that I don't remember much but that one joke somebody told me:

Why do men not get cellulitis?

Because it doesn't look cool.

OK. Maybe that party had everything but cool jokes. Or they are just wiped out of memory for ever. :p

Originally posted by RayJones

Yeah. Being an adult R.O.C.K.S. :D

Probably not as much as being a student, you get less responsibility, less money troubles, and a hell of a lot more freedom. hell Yeah!

That said, I spent New Years at home watching Friends because my uni is 400 miles away from home and there is where my uni life shall stay (well, almost, I still stay up till the early hours of the morning and turn my room into a bombsite)

Ahem, I have 35 minutes in which to say Happy New Year before it turns January 2nd (Joshi's Birthday eve!) so

Happy New Year!!!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived