Home

Problem installing game

Brian7

Guest DarthMaulUK

Odd that you cant play on XP. have you followed the steps i have posted?

And, no I dont play on the MSN zone any more. I havent the time really to play Battlegrounds as I am swamped in new games

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Can you give your discs a clean? Just use a cloth and wipe them from the inside to the outside of the CD. Its a long shot, but it could be dirt on the disc.

Falling all else, maybe try Ebay.com? Should find it cheap on there. Im running out of ideas as to what could be causing the problem. I will be speaking with Lucasarts next week about Empire at War and i will see if i can chat to someone there who might know about this

DMUK

Hi DarthMaul,

Tell us please what other new games do u play ?

Are there any that u find are interesting too for SWGB players ? For me, as I am not into MMORPG or online shooters, SWGB still is the best combination of strategy, micromanagement, economy, battle, ... up till now. Far better than AOE in my opinion.

So if u have a gaming tip plz let us now.

Greetz

• 4 months later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

Best thing to do is run a de-frag on your PC. It will take a long time to do, and will just clean up your files. Sometimes things just go wrong. It might be an idea to -re-install the game as well. It should give you an option to 'repair' so select this.

DMUK

Archived