Home

The One Year Thread Redux

i got my raise at walmart. pretty decent i guess....now i make $7.30 an hour. was making $6.90.

i lost all my arrows today...missed the target and i think they went across the road...gotta go buy more. and walmart is out of stock of them. grrr. i hit the bullseye once. -_-

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ecstatic. :dozey:

Well, it's a nice even number... 100 posts per month, give or take. Works nice. Feels like we actually accomplished something. Or wasted an insane amount of time.

Still, it's cool.

What's the longest thread on the whole LF network? Anybody know?

There must be a way of tracking something like that... that's what computers are best at, isn't it?

Anyway... whatever it is, it's my goal to take it down next year.

You gotta have goals in life, after all. My just happen to be totally insignificant... but, they make me happy.

Well,... I guess it's still better than having significant goals that make you unhappy.

After all, if working towards world peace or eliminating world hunger or some such made you totally miserable, then we would all be a bit worse off, wouldn't we?

Well, I guess that's it... time to retire this bad boy and send it off to the archives. At least where I am. You West-Coasties may have an hour or two to go before we can officially close the book on this one.

Is R.L. to do the honors and start the new thread, or should one of us take the initiative and do it? I'd like to stick with tradition and let him do it if he's around.

Archived