Home

Mandalore Returns...

TheOutrider

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luxa opened the cockpit and stepped out, she saw another crashed ship near with some people there, luxa grabbed her gear and headed towards it.

"hey guys, sorry i was late, i got entangled in a firefight, pretty good pilots too, to bad they had to attack me, anywho, i suggest we get better cover, my ship is spaceworthy but, it needs some repairs, the shields are gone, and it would probbaly blow up apon coming out of hyperspace."

OOC: DAmn, i thoguth this thread had died! ah well...

IC: Dann was watching Trent and the others trough his binoculars. 'Stupid Mandalorians let her get away... But I won't.'

Dann walked towards them. his advantage was, that he didn't really look like a Mandalorian. So he said: 'Hello, i noticed you saved someone from the Mandalorians. They're after me too. Perhaps we should join up?'

Trent was suspicious about this guy. Something just didn't feel right.

"Sure, I guess." Said Trent to the newcomer

His ship was still damaged but looked better. He decided he and Shelia should stay and watch the ships, just in case.

"Shelia maybe you and me should stay here and the others can go investigate." Said Trent

"No you guys need the help you can get, and well they captured our team for a reason." Said Shelia

"Why?" Asked Trent

"They plan to make a new deathstar, but when the last one was destroyed, the plans blew up with it, they are trying to make a stronger more superior one, I know where the plans datapad is." Said Shelia

"Fine." Said Trent nervously

Trent still didn't like this newcomer. What was he doing on Hoth anyway? He decided not to ponder over it.

"I guess we should be leaving."

"Whatever im leaving to the base, if they are trying to make a new deathstar I need to contact Luke!" Said Trent

He walked in his ship. Grabbed a couple weapons, his lightsaber, and a decoder. He then walked on into the snow. He found what he was looking for. A speeder, a mandalorian speeder. He hopped on and drove off.

After a while he got to the base. He snuck out into the radios tower. Nobody there. He contacted Luke and had reinforcements sent. But he heard something outside.

"Oh no!" Said Trent

Mandalorians were examining the speeder. They carried it off. One was climbing up to the tower. He force signaled Luxa and Zoric.

"damn it, Trent got himself in trouoble, it will have to wait sheila!" Luxa hit full speed in Trent's direction, she jumped off and landed on top of the tower, and the speeder bike hit the two mandaloriands and blew them up, she ignited her saber and killed the mandalorian.

"and thats how it's done."

'damn.' Dann thought. 'These guys could be tough. Ah well, it's not too late to switch sides. I might not get the bounty, but i'll at least live. Anyway, I'll see.' Dann had a look around. Only one man left between him and his target. 'Hey,' he said to Zoric, 'It seems like our friends got themselves into trouble over there. Perhaps you should check it out?'

"Thanks Luxa." Said Trent motioning his hand toward her face before realizing what he was doing, he pulled his hand away

"Sorry drama of the moment." Said Trent

Then he felt an odd feeling. Like Zoric was in trouble. How could that be. They were in the middle of nowhere. But, Dann!!!

"Zorics in trouble, Dann is a traitor, we have to go!" Said Trent.

Trent put his lightsaber up to Danns neck. He had an expression of anger on his face.

"Don't make a move..." Trent was cut short as Mandalorians approached him.

"Hah there you are Dann, and the girl?" Said the mandalorian

"We know about your plans!" Said Trent

"So you do then, well prepare to die!"

"Hah ill kill Dann and release the plans."

One Mandalorian ran up to Luxa, grabbed her, and tied her up.

"Better think or the girl dies!" Said the Mandalorian

IC: 'Ship parts, eh.' Dann answered. 'Well, there's a mandalorian base nearby, with a hangar bay. I could sneak you in, and then we could steal some ship parts. And the Mandalorians use speeder bikes to get everywhere fast, I'm sure we could steal some at the radiotower.'

OOC: We're still on Hoth, right?

(ya)

"I don't trust you, you go get some parts, leave your blasters here though!" Trent said very loudly

He walked over to his ship. He grabbed a light weak blaster mostly designed for stunning. He walked over to Dann.

"If you need to, use this, and one more thing so you can get here and back to the base." Said Trent

He walked to his ship, pressed a button. There opened a secret garage in his ship. In the garage was a Speeder Bike.

"Fastest in the galaxy, and its yours if you get us the parts, so drop your guns and go."

'Thanks for the help, I guess.' Dann replied. 'Though i probably wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you people.' Dann jumped on a Mandalorian speeder bike and went for the nearest base. 'I'd better not try anything now.' He thought. 'A jedi with the fastest bike in the galaxy... That would be dangerous.'

"Now that hes gone I have buisness to take care of." Trent said as he hopped on his speeder

He zoomed off fast. You could barely see him. He sped up. Finally the small cabin was in sight. He got off his speeder. He ignited his lightsaber and walked in.

"Master, they will find me if I stay to long."

"No they won't, this is more than a mere hut, it has a force cloaking device, now then I will train you to become the Sith lord."

"Yes my lord."

Trent was training with Darth Oxford. Darth Oxford was the Sith Lord before Trent. Everyone thought he was dead. Trent picked up his radio.

"Come in Dann, this is Trent, I have a very big bounty for you, you must kill Zoric, I rigged his ship when he wasn't looking, its set to blow in 30 minutes, all I need you to do his bring his corpse back here." Trent turned off the radio

"Lets train."

Archived