Home

Mandalore Returns...

TheOutrider

luxa felt a twinge in the force a few minutes after Trent left.

"somethings not right, i can't explian it, hey zoric, do me a favour and stay aboard my ship, i dunno i just feel that your ship isn't safe" Luxa then walked carefully towards Zoric's ship, she started inspecting it.

After a while Luxa couldn't find anything, she shrugged came back out.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dann replayed Trent's message. He still didn't get it. Why would he get money for something Trent did? Why would Trent betray the others anyway? Dann went on to the Mandalorian base. The guards knew him, so they let him in. He quickly proceded to the hanger bay, and looked on his datapad wich parts he needed. He put them all in a crate lying nearby. 'Alright, that went on pretty well.' He thought. ' Now how am I going to get a heavy crate out the door without looking suspicious?'

Trent dropped his saber and backed away. He then ran over to his speeder bike.

"Im sorry its that..." Trent stopped, Darth Oxford had appeared in front of them.

Darth Oxford ignited his double bladed saber. He advanced towards the group.

"So Zoric, Luxa, and Shelia, it is time for you to die, knowing that the mandalorians are back, and now knowing that the Sith are back, now Sith Lord attack."

"Im sorry..." Said Trent

He ran towards Luxa. He did a backflip in the air and appeared in front of Oxford. He quickly pulled out his saber and stabbed Oxford. Oxford didn't die, he quickly shocked Trent, they both were gonna die.

"Help."

Dann openend the hangar bay doors. Luckily, they were close to the floor. He walked outside and got his speeder bike. Then he pushed the crate with ship parts on it, attached it, and drove off.

In the distance, he could see his new 'friends'. But there was also someone else. And he saw flashes of light. He stopped and pulled out his Macrobinucolars. He could clearly see Trent stabbing someone with his lightsaber and then getting shocked...

Oxford put Luxa in a Stasis. He turned to Zoric and did the same. Now he faced Trent.

"I had high expectations of you Trent, but now you must die."

He walked over to Trent. Trent was bleeding and injured but he could still fight. Instead of killing Trent, Oxford drained his life.

"AH." Trent yelled in pain

"uhhh can't move." Trent muttered

He stayed in the snow. He couldn't feel his body. He felt around, he pulled his lightsaber toward him.

"Uh must." Trent laid in the snow unable to move

While Oxford was occupied with Luxa and Dann, Trent used the first to lift his lightsaber up and ignited it. Then he thrusted it into Oxfords Torso. He then fainted.

"i sure did, but what the hell has happened here?" Dann said. "I hate Jedi stuff like this. Worse enough I gotta work with 'em right now, I don't want to have to fight them." Then, Dann remembered that the jedi didn't really need him at all, and that they were armed, and he wasn't. "Of course, when i say i hate jedi, I mean that in the nicest possible way... the parts are on the speeder bike." Dann slowly backed away...

"typical..." Luxa said the force lifted the parts onto her ship.

"seeing as your ships totalled, i suggest we use mine, now we need all the help we can get, now dann, traitor, lets get to work on fixing my ship, so be careful, i don't want her more damaged than she already is." Luxa grabbed a hydrospanner and got to work.

"Look im sorry for betraying you guys, I just didn't like the rules of the Jedi, no love, no passion, doesn't sound fun, but that man promised me eternal happiness if I went with him, and Luxa..." Trent was cut short as more mandalorians showed up.

There were more then 40 mandalorians and more than 80 guns. Trent eyed Luxa.

"Give me time to use my power to heal us, I am gonna use my Battle Meditation to heal us and make us stronger."

Then the big battle begun...

((you know your right ill edit it, but battle meditation can hurt them, bah ill make a new post))

"Look im sorry for betraying you guys, but that man promised me eternal happiness if I went with him, and Luxa..." Trent was cut short as more mandalorians showed up.

There were more then 40 mandalorians and more than 80 guns. Trent eyed Luxa.

"Give me time to use my power to heal us, I am gonna use my Battle Meditation to heal us and make us stronger." Trent was cut short again as some ships hovered above them. Jedi started dropping down. The battle was now even. Trent started battle meditating.

Then the big battle begun...

Archived