Home

Fanatic's KOTOR Diagnosis

JediFanatic10

Hey guys fanatic here, I been thinking here and this is my interpretation of KOTOR, you guys may have already caught on to it, but oh well your gonna hear it again. this series is slowly becoming a version of the original trilogy, i mean pending on whether you were light or dark KOTOR 1 was a lot like Star Wars-A New Hope, and KOTOR 2 also pending light or dark was like Empire Strikes Back, and I believe that KOTOR 3 will be just like Return of the Jedi, but I hope and pray its going to be "Return of Revan", whew that gives me chills man. feel free to give me your opinions.

Fanatic

Originally posted by JediFanatic10

yea i agree, "return of revan" would be too bold, I'm sure they'll figure some sort of catchy title

well, "Return of Revan" would kind of fit Obsidian's style, "The Sith Lords" wasnt exactly subtle about its title.

well, same thing as "A New Hope" "The Empire Strikes Back" "Return of the Jedi" "The Phantom Menace" "Attack of the Clones" and "Revenge of the Sith", really, none of those screamed out subtlty.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

I think a possible name for the third game would be

"The SIth Empire" or "The Return of the Sith", since at the end of the second game Kreia and Sion hinted about the true sith (the species). Maybe they decide to invade the galaxy.

That wouldn't be possible, in one of the loading screens it says:

"True sith died out centuries ago."

"The sith of this era is not a species, but followers of an ideal."

Originally posted by Piece of metal

That wouldn't be possible, in one of the loading screens it says:

"True sith died out centuries ago."

"The sith of this era is not a species, but followers of an ideal."

Yes, but what if that only counted for that galaxy?

What if the "true" Sith are still in existence, somewhere beyond the Outer Rim?

Archived