Home

Top 10 worst movies ever. What are yours?

El Sitherino

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Bats

*Wrestles with stuffed bat*

The leprechaun series... supposed to be funny, but... terrible.

Mario Brothers movie was complete crap.

And a recent movie I never saw... for good reason: Superbabies. :headbump

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the soft core B-movie I made with Astro Down Under: Creamed to Perfection wasn't my best work... I mean Damn Astro I know you're a fogey but seriously man LETS GET'ER DONE!!!

:indif:

Oh you mean movies that aren't morbidly disgusting to the point where you wish you had a pair of foreceps to castrate yourself.

Lemme see...

- Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever This movie confused the crap out of me, because it had no story and only 2 action sequences, WTF!!!

- Batman and Robin I watched it agin for the first time in 3 years and realized much wrong with it, George could have made a really good Batman but the cast and the art direction just didn't help much.

- The Majestic Story had been done to death and Jim Carey, WTF!?! I was waiting for his hair to flip up into a pompadour and start making dolphin sounds :xp:... just no

all I can think of at the moment :o

Originally posted by Pad

Requiem for a dream IS a good movie.

it's an overly exaggerated peice of crap. Not to mention anyone that allows themselves to get in situations like that deserves death.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I didn't realize how many people here didn't like Matrix. Could someone tell me why. Insane said something about it not being unique (which is true in its own way) and that if you take away the graphics it would be a crap series. I have taken plenty of philosophy classes myself and that is now a must see because I think the professors don't think we read. I enjoy lots of the hidden meanings and symbols and stuff. I guess it is just me.

I've seen the plot that that movie uses in atleast 10 films, BEFORE the matrix came out. I've read plots just like it way too many times. Once I got passed the special effects, I realized how unoriginal it was.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Sithy's list seems to just stir up controversy for controversy's sake. The Passion? Forrest Gump? :D

I thought the passion was a disgrace to Jesus, and christianity. King of Kings is a superior movie. hell Jesus Christ superstar is too. Pardon me for my opinion. Forrest Gump was so subpar for Tom Hanks. The story seemed like such a rehash of a phillidelphia (the second half of Gump) and what's with glorifying a mans mental handicap?I mean, I'm all for mentally challenged people being able to do stuff. But when you exaggerate his retardation every other scene, and throw it out as funny.... it's just digustingly boring and craptastic. Tom Hanks could have done so much better.

i don't the ten worst but here are a bunch that are pretty much equal in crappyness:

Chronicles of Riddick

XxX

Fast and Furious(both)

Tourque

beavis and butthead do america

matrix reloaded

IS, how can you say The Passion was a disgrace to jesus and christianity, i thought that movie was the most acurrate potrail of the reason christianity exists, apart from the movie Jesus, i think you might have taken it the wrong way.(i don't want to get into a religion fight here, thats just my opinion)

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

You can name a MacBeth adaptation that's actually worse than the Polanski version? :eek:

he he. Sure, there prolly arent many 'worse' adaptations of Macbeth, but Mel Gibson hasnt done a version yet :p

I also think you are suffering from 'Saw it for school-itis' This makes one hostile to all presented material :p

All those people listing AOTC, pfft ! Sure it's not ESB but its not half, or even a quarter as bad as some of the gems listed above :D

mtfbwya

In no particular order:

Van helsing

XXX(Gee, if they actually made a xxx movie, it might have been good :dozey:)

Crossroads

Resident Evil Apocalypse

Batman Forever and & Robin

The Punisher(both)

Pearl Harbor

Dreamcatcher

The Blues Brothers 2000(or was it 3000? Oh I don't care)

The Matrix Revolutions(I actually didn't dislike the second one, well not as much as it deserves)

Cold Mountain

James Bond 007 Moonraker/Die another day/The World is not enough/Tomorrow never dies

Rambo 3

[insert any movie that uses lots of nude sequences to try to sell a few more tickets]

Deceptions:

Troy

City by the Sea

Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions

SW TPM/AotC

The whole ten yards

Anne Hathaway IS very hot. I liked the first Princess Diaries x_x What?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I've seen the plot that that movie uses in atleast 10 films, BEFORE the matrix came out. I've read plots just like it way too many times. Once I got passed the special effects, I realized how unoriginal it was.

You're just saying that because you saw all the anime first that they "aquired" ideas from. :D

Originally posted by Jed

Dudes.

CONTACT.

That movie was the absolute WORST movie known to man.

Good book though. And I didn't think the movie was that bad. I fail to see how it is worse than Wing Commander...

Originally posted by Jed

Dudes.

CONTACT.

That movie was the absolute WORST movie known to man.

That WAS pretty terrible. I was all excited about seeing it, being a big Jodi Foster fan like I am. HOWEVER it follows a very popular Hollywood formula which mimics Chris Carter's ability to build up the moment with no intention of delivery, or closure. :indif: There was quite a few I left off my list, like Lost In Space for example. And, let's not forget The Ring ;)

Originally posted by tk102

I just tried watching Gosford Park, fully intending on becoming engrossed in the dialog. I fell asleep instead.

I know what you mean. If you think THAT is terrible, try sitting through Shakespear In Love. I tried to sit down and watch it to see why it is so acclaimed, and about 20 minutes into the show, I was snoring and drooling down the front of myself. WAAAAAAY too much dialogue. :¬:

I try to avoid watching 'bad' movies, but these come to mind...

Dungeons and Dragons (I fell asleep half way through - and cringed through what I did see)

The Matrix series.

Plan 9 From Outer Space

The Green Slime

Wing Commander

Screamers

The Swarm

Forrest Gump

Most Disney sequels

Scooby Doo

The Hulk (the remake)

There are probably lots of others, but my brain's tired at the moment.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

1. AOTC(Sure the battle scenes were great but the rest was too mushy)

Thats it. Most of the movies I have seen are alright.

Mushy? How old are you? :indif:

Although Jar Jar was in EPS I and there were some pretty crappy lines in EPS II, I still like them.

Archived