Home

Order of planets

Silver X

1. Dantooine

2. Onderon/ Dxun

3. Telos (if not already completed)

4. Nar Shaadaa

5. Korriban

One other way to do it would be to visit several planets, pick the one you most dislike (leave best for last:D ) and go from there. Just my bit, though. Do it however you like.:)

If you are talking about battlefront on galactic conquest then do it whatever way you want but i recommend tatooine first as you get the jedi hero bonus. but if however you are talking of kotor then i reccomend korriban last and if you are talking about kotor 2 then it has not come out in scotland yet so i cannot help you.

I always go to Nar Shaddaa first. You can complete HK47 and get you lightsaber fastest this way. You also build you character up to the point where you are already a Prestige Class before you leave. Then i go to Dantooine, for (if DS)

Vrooks Jedi Master Robes

and for

your personal Crystal

aswell as many other Lightsaber Upgrades, all which are handy. Then I go to Dxun/Onderon, for no particular reason, then to Korriban,

to level up using the Glitch,

and for various nice Items. Then back to Dxun because as C.Skye said, save the best till last,

since the Assault in the best part in game IMHO, because I am so powerful I am equivalent to God, and because there are plenty of enemies, and they all fear you (if DS)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by JediConsularAD

If you are talking about battlefront on galactic conquest then do it whatever way you want but i recommend tatooine first as you get the jedi hero bonus. but if however you are talking of kotor then i reccomend korriban last and if you are talking about kotor 2 then it has not come out in scotland yet so i cannot help you.

Someones lost.... battlefront is fun... but someones lost.

But anyway. I did Korriban as soon as I could cause I didn't expect much from that planet plus I hate evil...

but when I do it again I'm going to go to Nar Shadaa first (after the Peragus/ Telos affair) so's I can get Mira

and then I could start building my Jeedai force.

Spoiler tags added - Darth333-

I typically go from Telos to Dantooine. Get my Lightsaber built before leaving for Nar Shadaa.

Then Onderon and finally Korriban.

Only time I havent run in that order was with my DS female who went to Korriban first.

because she was to become a Sith Lord and I wanted to finally take the time to try the Jedi Corpse Glitch.

There is a jedi Corpse in the left hall leading to a Square room in the Caves after your 2nd vision. (Republic vs Mandalorians) If you open the corpse, 2 Hssiss spawn. Usually that only happens once. but this corpse is broken so everytime you open it 2 of the Hssiss spawn. Open it like 10-20 times and then nuke the crap outta them all with your Force Storm (lightning). Dark side players regen mana inside this cave, where as Lightside do not unless they have Regen items equipped. I think its the only way to get to level 50. I beat the game twice at lvl 25 and 27 so I figured I was entitled to beat it at lvl 50. Actually I got bored and stopped at lvl 40, but gained like 6 more levels by the end of the game.

Oh thank you so much you magnificent people.... that's just what I needed. I'm going to enjoy that when I go home next time I get free of this hell known as "college" Definitely going to replay that point.

Heres how I figure I'll play next time..

Peragus

Telos

Nar Shadaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Korriban

then from there on its ass whompin time.

Originally posted by Master Zalius

next time I get free of this hell known as "college"

[Off-topic rambling] Lucky you! I wish I was still there! Enjoy it while you can! You'll understand when you get out of there... :rolleyes: [/Off-topic rambling]

Heres how I figure I'll play next time..

Peragus

Telos

Nar Shadaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Korriban

then from there on its ass whompin time.

err...

you forgot Dantoine :D ...I use to pick up my saber on Nar Shadaa and then before completing Nar Shadaa, I go get my pet crystal on Dantoine and back on Nar Shadaa

Archived