Home

Dark Jedi knight and Master robe

Emperor Devon

Does anyone know where I can find the Dark Jedi master robe (aside from on Sion's corpse?)

And is it possible to even find the Dark Jedi Knight robe? I've played the game several times, and have not seen it. Or is it an item which exists, but was never placed in the game, like Malak's armour?

I feel your pain Devon...

I seem to find a couple of Dark Padawan Robes and one Dark Jedi Knight Robe really early on in the game (Read: Telos or the first planet I travel to) and the only Dark Jedi Master Robe I have ever found is always on Sion... :mad:

Man I really want to Mod this game...

Sion should have an actual Sith Lord Robe on him... so should all those Sith Lord's you fight in the game. And you should be getting the DS Robes right and left from all those you fight in the game, the Hard robes to find should actually be the Jedi Master Robes... because there are so few Jedi around.

I can't wait till it comes on PC to see what mods people can make:D

In TSL, are the robes different from each other, for example, do the Sith Padawan Robes look different from the Dark Jedi Robes, because in KOTOR I i found it odd that normal Jedi Robes looked exactly the same as Jedi Master Robes...

That made no sense whatsoever....

Originally posted by KOTORManiac

In TSL, are the robes different from each other, for example, do the Sith Padawan Robes look different from the Dark Jedi Robes, because in KOTOR I i found it odd that normal Jedi Robes looked exactly the same as Jedi Master Robes...

Actually there are differences in the textures, with the DS robes they are all varying shades of gray, but they do have differences... a ton better than KOTOR's IMHO.

That made no sense whatsoever....

:confused: See what mods people can make ?? O.o :confused: hmmm yes.... indeed see what enhancements the REAL makers of TSL can make (and by that I mean the Great modders that enhanced Kotor 1 So very well and that made that game better on many levels such as added forceys and other things I must that My fav of kotor was the Reven the white mod love them white reven robes and sabers)

(thanks to Holowan Labs, Redhawke and sooo many other modders here TSL is made)

Originally posted by RedHawke

I feel your pain Devon...

I seem to find a couple of Dark Padawan Robes and one Dark Jedi Knight Robe really early on in the game (Read: Telos or the first planet I travel to) and the only Dark Jedi Master Robe I have ever found is always on Sion... :mad:

Man I really want to Mod this game...

Sion should have an actual Sith Lord Robe on him... so should all those Sith Lord's you fight in the game. And you should be getting the DS Robes right and left from all those you fight in the game, the Hard robes to find should actually be the Jedi Master Robes... because there are so few Jedi around.

Could you please tell me where you found the Dark Jedi Knight robe? It's possible to change what items are in containers.

pro_goalie30, could you PLEASE tell me where you found those Dark Jedi Master robes? Like I said, you can change what items are in containers.

I wonder how we're going to handle item placement if everything is random.

Although I do think there is a limit on what random items can appear where. I don't think anyone here has found a Jedi master robe on Telos? :D

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Although I do think there is a limit on what random items can appear where. I don't think anyone here has found a Jedi master robe on Telos? :D

Sounds like a real problem may have to just mod and use a spawn code IF cheating is even going to be allowed in the PC version

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

PLLLEEEEAAASSSSSE.... could someone tell me where they have found a Dark Jedi Knight or Master robe? I know item placement is random, but I would still like to know...

Check my post: I gave you the only two certain locations. Other locations are irrelevant.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

We can do it the same way we do now actually, attach a script to a game dialogue that puts our items into the containers tag we select... simple! :D

Originally posted by JoleeOnasi

You know Red hawke I kinda would be nice to have to hunt for SOME Items

:roleyess: Hmm... did I say that you and all the other players... wouldn't have to actually hunt for modded items! We could have our own random scripts for our items too you know! :D

I was just telling Mono_Giganto that item placement will be the same in TSL as we do it in KOTOR now...

Originally posted by RedHawke

[Dominate Mind] You will share with us how this is possible!

:D

[sucess] I will share with you how this is possible... But I thought everyone already knew how to do this. Say there's an item you want from Kex (just an example) or anyone else. Save your game before talking to him. If he doesn't have what you want, load your game, and the selection of items will be different. (note: this does not seem to work in a few areas) THis also works on containers and people's remains.

Archived