Home

Master Lavelle's Academy

Star Ghost

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF you here that that is star we need to help him no time for practice we need to go jack if you want to go with us here is my foil from when i was a bounty hunter but be carful with it it is sharp like hel neo en ninja you are going to with me to

runs to a ship says can one of you fly>?? i need a second pilot sits behind chair in the ship okey enyone that wants to fly as second pilot (you now what i mean by second pilot right??)

Originally posted by JackTheNibbler

Jack looks at Vatters silver lightsaber.

Jack: "Uhm... I don't have a lightsaber yet. so... My first task will be: Build your lightsber, right?"

This task will be yours alone. Once you construct it, come back to me for the crystal....:bdroid2:

okey much beter

okey enters hyper space

spawn:en jack here i give you a lightsaber we wil make one when we are back we have no time for you because i have no crystal with me :D so just take this one

out of hyper space okey lets land on that planet

lands on that panet

ow my god look that beast !!!!!! beast turns around he sees us

spawn:OW MY GOD RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

follow me runs to treas hides

spawn: okey we lost him now let me handel

walks forward to the big beast

spawn:come on piece of ****

beast grunts very hard

spawn:CANT YOU DO BETER PIECE OF **** COME ONE

beast runs to me with a big speed

spawn: okey finally jumps on beast turns on lightsaber hits him with lightsaber

beast trys to let me fly of his back

spawn:RUN NOW GET TO CHAINS EN STAR TAKE THEM EN LEAVE WITHOUT ME NOW I WIL TAKE CARE OF THIS BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!

beast jumps in the air comes on the ground with a big speed i fal off the beast sees you running to ship with chains en star he runs to you i say NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

spawn:uses force jump to jump on beast beast grunts hard hees beginning to run en jumps i fly off he runs to me very hard he puts his mouth open i turn on lightsaber ready to jump

spawn:NOW IT ENDSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jumps in mouth of beast beast closes his mouth then it grunts then i use my lightsaber to cut his hole ******* mouth open his hole mouth bleeds i jump out his mouth jumps on ground use force to chokoke him to death

spawn:falls on knees huh huh huh now it is done then a other rancor comes running to me i hear him i turn around

spawn:OKEY COME EAT ME PIECE OF **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beast runs grunts very hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack: "Master Cassus. We can't let him here. I must help him."

Jack turns on his lightsaber and runs at the Rancor unconsciously using Force speed. He jumps up to the rencors head and slices both of his eyes. "Gotcha, you damn beast. Now take this!!"

Jack throws a Plasma-Grenade in the rancors mouth and ran off with Cassus.

Just now he noticed a strange noise. It sounded like:

"Lightsabers. The dark Jedi are coming for us."

Suddenly a group of sith and about 10 tenetarck thingys come out and start attacking, then 2 more jedi shuttles come down from nowhere and jedi start coming out and fighting the sith.

Me:"Attack!!!! Spawn, quickly get behind them using the dead rancor so they don't see you and attack their master! Chains and DH come around this way with me to the front with the rest of the jedi; padawan Jack, you had better stay back, try to use force powers on those sith **** heads by just concentrating, let the force flow through you!"

*tons of sith all come out of nowhere and start attacking, we are outnumbered 2:1*

Me to a jedi:"call in more support, we are not going to get very far here without more assistance."

I fight 3 sith at once with my doublebladed lightsaber, but then more come and one gets me in the side, but I quickly kill 4 of them with deathfield, and then I fall back a little to heal.

Me and 2 other jedi masters start using battle meditation.

The odds are now evened out, but I am still wounded and losing blood. I use all my strength killing 8 dark jedi; then I collapse.

A force healer comes and brings me to my shuttle just as republic special ops reiforcements and a few more jedi arrive.

The tenetrack are still not dead, and some more trained rancors come, also the full attention of the sith has been drawn, and they send in more troops and dark jedi.

spawn:hides behind dead rancor, see walking the dark jedi master leading the attack, jumps in the air in front of the dark jedi en troopers,spawn: al jedi standing behind me, dark jedi master walks to the front, dark jedi master: okey jedi you want a fight you get one ATTACK MY SITH,spawn: use force to make a force field in the front of the sith,dark jedi master: okey jedi lets fight,spawn: FEEL MY POWER jumps on sith sith blocks sith slash in the direction of my feet i jump he mist use lightsaber to slash in the direction of his middel body he blocks i use force wafe he flys against wal i jump to him with a high speed he jumps way i cut i hole in wal i turn around i jump to sith he blocks he hits me to my shoulder,sith: I AM THE MASTER HERE DIE!!!!,spawn: NO WE ARE THE MASTERS OF THE FORCE i jump in air i trough lightsaber to him he blocks his lightsaber falls down i come down, spawn: okey now we wil see who is the master of the force, sith en me uses force wafe i fly against wal en sith flys to wal, spawn: uses force stasis field it works i use force to pick my lightsaber i jump to sith stasis works out i say surrender or die!!!!! sith ,sith:i wil never surrender,spawn:then die !!!!!!!! uses force to pul his hearth out his hole middel body splashes open,spawn: grunts!!!!! now sith you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! removes energie field now my jedi knights attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack tries to focus on his powers and gets to choke one of the sith to death. After that another sith attacks him with his lightsaber. Not having much experience in swordfights, Jack stays in Defense, but then he kicks the sith in his balls and cuts of his left arm. After loosing his arm the siths attacks get much weaker and Jack quickly manages to gain the upper hand in this fight. His anger gave him extra strength. After a couple of attacks he wins his first lightsaber battle. The sith lays dead to his feet (without head and left arm).

*Still disguised as a Sith Apprentice, I approach the leader of the sith assault*

Me: Master, what shall I do.....

*slides hand toward silver lightsaber...*

Sith Commander: March foward and attack the Jedi. Leave them all dead.

*draws saber and decloaks, becomeing Vatter again*

Me: Surprised?

*chops up commander :eek: *

Me:Thank you healers, now, we fight! Forward!

elite dark jedi comes up to me and I slice his head off, then I go to join Neo in killing the leaders by using force speed to kill anyone in my way.

*uses force sense to try and locate Chains*

More dark jedi are still coming, and a small group of jedi with me are trying to seal the doors they are coming through, while others cover us from behind

*seals doors*

Me:Haa! Beat that sith B*stards!

*uses mind to comunicate with spawn*:Where are you?

*Spawn, Star, Jack, and Neo are all surrounded by about 15 sith and 45 soldiers*

Sith Lt.: Surrender and your lives will be spared...

*Spawn, Jack, and Star draw their sabers while Neo meditates.*

Sith Lt.: You threee would be wise to surrender with your frien...UGH!

*All the sith and soldiers fall to their knees while Neo still meditates, Spawn, Jack, and Star begin disarming the soldiers and putting neural restraints on the Sith.*

*once everyone is restrained or disarmed, Neo stands up and everyone is back to normal, the Sith Lt. looks at him in curiosity*

Sith Lt.: but how......?

Me: The force :ben:

Hey!!! I'm in charge!!!

Me:"Let's go fast, I don't know how long that sealing will hold up against those soldiers and dark jedi."

*jumps into shuttle*

"Let's get out of here! All jedi return to the academy, and special thanks to the republic special ops."

*All the ships are loaded up, and as we leave the planet, republic warships begin to bomb it*

Me:"Well, that's the end of two things: the successful battle on Korriban, and the unsuccessful great hunt.

Back in the academy, there is a large saramony, everyone that fought on Korriban is there, and awards are being given out to everyone.

Me:"Spawn, you are now supreme master up with me, Neo, you are now a master as well. Chains, you are now top Knight, no hard feelings, but you are not ready to become a master yet, just a little more training, which Spawn will give you"

*Medals are given out to all the jedi and soldiers*

P.S.:Where is Chains? He missed the whole battle! I can not think of any more story right now, so somebody else do something, or we can end this thread.

me:gets a nice medal en gets a new rank supreme master

Cassus:walks to star,dam ey remind me to never go to a great hunt,en why has jack not a jedi rank en a medal, walks to jack ey this medal is for courage, en jack now you can cal yourself jedi padawan en welcome to the jedi order

P.S i now maybe one like the sith attack or academy en then we most find a new planet to set the academy on, en we most destroy the leader in one of the bomb ships

Me:Walks over to Jack "Here, take this as well, it will help you stay on the light side of the force."

*hands Jack a solaris crystal*

"And Spawn, you take this for good luck"

*hands Spawn a Kryat Dragon pearl*

"Now I to must go train and reconstruct my lightsaber, the focusing crystals are out of place."

P.S.:Great idea, I kind of had something like that in mind!

Archived