Home

Master Lavelle's Academy

Star Ghost

Cassus:thanks master star walks to work bench reconstruct lightsaber puts in pearl then my lightsaber ready i walk to my room later i come back walking to workbench puts in opila crystal for incredibel power then when i am ready i walk to star master i am going to a lost planet to find silver en maybe gold crystals is it alright i leave to that planet i am back in one day

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me: "Hello Master Vatter, how progresses your training?"

*before vatter has a chance to answer, the whole academy starts to shake, and the roof starts to collapse on our head, but I use the force to hold it up*

"Get the hell out of here! Evacuate the area!"

• 1 month later...

Ahhh!!! The ceiling collapses on master star, lukily, everyone else has been able to get out and are heading into the woods to hide.

The sith send down tons of troops and fighters to kill all the jedi around.

P.S. Where is everybody? Iknow i have'nt been on for ages but come on!

• 3 weeks later...

Im back!

PS What is goin on?

*Chains realizes that Master Star is not here, so he turns around and runs toward the collapsing academy*

*Inside the Sith are looking for survivors*

*Pulls out saber*

"HYAH!"

*Kills 3 guards*

*Finds Master Star's body*

"Master?"

"No! Master!"

*Sith assasin comes up behind and wacks him over the head with a force pike*

• 2 weeks later...

i am back!

*i fly to the academy en i realized there was a sith mothership !!!!!i say to my self OH MY GOD

*the ship shoots on me i try to make a perfect manouvre but it fails I AM HIT I AM GOING DOWN

* i crash in the middel of the academy i see everywhere sith assasins

* i pul out my orange lightsaber i see chains cab use some help i jump to that sith assasin en i cut his back open

*ey chains you alright where is master star?

Sith Gaurds and dark jedi swarm the academy and then they let rancors out outside to kill the jedi. They destroy the communications center so nobody can call for help and then they blow up the hanger.

*I have a huge piece of rock over me and i am stuck and barley alive. sith come around and a dark jedi lifts off the rock and says: 'look at the powerful master now!!!'*

*i use death field and kill all soldiers but dark jedi is still alive.*

the dark jedi pulls down a part of the academy so chains and DD are blocked off and then he draws his lightsaber and prepares to kill me.

"now you die great jedi master!!! My master will be most pleased and greatly reward me for your death. And on top of that i will get your famous lightsaber!!! Actually i think i will interagate and torture you first-"

*i use the force to hover up in the air because my leg is broken then i begin to fight the dark jedi.*

He is stunned and i quikly give him a heavy blow but he blocks it. as we fight i slowly loose strength but then i finnaly catch him off gaurd with a backstab and he falls to the ground.

DD and Chains use there combined power to break through the rock and then heal me and we go to escape the academy before it falls down on our heads.

On the way out we find a pocket of sith and dark jedi and begin to fight them:slsaber: :lsduel::saberb::saberr::saberg:

*we run to the exit then those sith en dark jedi are blocking or way

*we pul or lightsabers they do the sith fired some blaster shots i used the force to block al then the dark jedi jumps to us i use force to hold them of for a few secs

*those dark jedi jumps to us one slashes his lightsaber in the direction of me i block i jump i pul a rock from the wal en let the rock crashes on the dark jedi he is dead

*now master star vatter en chains has to face 3 dark jedi !!

*i use force storm and kill 2 dark jedi but then 4 more come and we begin to fight them with sabers*

I start fighting one and then quikly kill him and then i sense that 3 masters, 50 soldiers, and 20 dark jedi are coming so i use the force to comunicate with chains a DD and i say 'come on let's get out of here to many more are coming!!!'

On the other side of the planet the sith have began landing troops and taking over the cities and stuff. The jedi police there are no match for the sith army.

We use force speed as all the sith start to round the corner and we all manage to kill about 4 soldiers and 1 dark jedi with various force powers.

Outside of the academy there is a huge battle and the jedi are not winning but there hopes go up as they see us come racing out of the academy. I give the order to fall back into the woods twords the sacred waterfall ruins which has alot of jedi stationed there.

"Chains you stay with us because you are a very powerful fighter and you to DD."

We gather a force of the best masters including Vatter and go take cover with the rest of the jedi in the woods. It takes three days to get there but the sith are nowhere near and there a lots of jedi from an academy over on the other side of the planet plus the master from that academy who's name is Vendar (not the yoda dude from Kotor just a jedi master)

Vendar, DD, and i start talking about what we should do about the sith and then vendar says that we should go and search for the anciet jedi gaurdian masters who live in the deep forest. We agree and then decide to take the best fighters and search.

All three supreme masters (vendar DD and i) are going as well as chains, vatter, and two jedi from the other academy.

We venture into the forest and sense that there is a tenatrack somewhere and then we relize that it is fighting a rancor so decide not to disturb it.;)

*then from nowhere i was gone then 1 sec later i landed in the sith mothership i pul my lightsaber then i was surrounded by 10 dark jedi i kil 3 then one of them uses his lightsaber to cut my lightsaber in 2 pieces

*later i realize i was in a TURTORE chamber i tought WTF later a sith master come he used his force storm on me i scream aghhhhh then he sayt obey the dark side i say never of my life!!!!!!!

*later he tortured me enough en i was tured to the dark side!!!!

*i land with a shuttle in front of you i step out of it

*a guy with a dark jedi master robe en a hood walks out of the shuttle on his head you saw nothing because his hood made a shadow in front of his face the only thing you saw was his yellow eyes later you saw it it was me !!!!!!!!!!!!1

*i pul my orange lightsaber (it lookes like darth vaders lightsaber :p ) i say star its between you end me !!!:sithm:

*i do not draw my saber*

"DD you have been down the darkside before, and u know wat it is like and so does chains. You know that it is not what you want. You force me to fight you though. I am very sorry that this terrible thing has happened to you."

*DD just stands there with a smirk on his face then swings lightsaber at me very fast with force speed:mad: but i just manage to dodge and draw my saber and we r stuck in a saber lock until i jump and flip over him but he blocks me too;) . I tell none of the others to get involved then reach into DD's mind and try to find the light side of the force in him through all the darkness.*

P.S. No killing without permission from the person u r going to kill:rolleyes: and DD you changed your jedi score test as i was posting this

"Come on DD, you know you shouldn't be doing this..."

*Uses his Signature force move(Force Orb) to make a huge enregy orb in front of him*

*The force orb hits DD and dissapears*

*Chains uses the orb to read DD's memories*

*He sees the memories of the Sith Master torchoring him and decides to take immediate action*

*Chains starts hovering in mid-air and then starts to glow*

*The memory of the Sith and DD becoming one is ripped from his mind and swallowed by the orb*

*DD starts to grow a bit weaker, but then realizes what happened and Force pushes me*

"ugh...."

"Please DD, stop!"

*DD Force Chokes Chains*

*Chains falls to the ground.*

*DD uses stasis on others so they can not try to interfere*

Me: DD what have you done you killed chains (:confused: I think) now you are becoming dangerous i am sorry but i will have to fight you.

DD: No 'Master' star i will destroy you and all of the jedi and tell them all your plans, or you can come to the dark side!!!

*dark jedi masters run in out of nowhere and i begin to fight for my life using deathfeild and storm and then my lightsaber carefully executing each move with perfect persision, a quik left slash and i glance DD's side and he gets very angry and the dark side clouds his mind as he goes and hacks up vendar and jedi from the other academy and i try to stop him but am surrounded by loads of dark jedi masters and can not escape*

*chains lays on the ground and the rest of the people are hacked up and dying exept for vatter and whoever else i missed out and they are in stasis*

*DD goes up to vatter and dark jedi all use stasis on me at once and i resist but then DD comes in to and i break. they use the force to hold me up in the air as DD uses force storm on vatter. I can not watch and i suddenly find strength out of nowhere and escape stasis and begi fighting with everthing i have i kill all the masters and then i go up to DD and tell him 'you can't beat me DD i am invinsable the light side is to strong for the dark side now follow the right path or i will be forced to destroy you'*

I say to DD that I was suprised that he fell to the dark side but happy he is back on the light side now.

*we both use force heal and try to heal chains but his wounds are to deep and the dark side is in them.*

*vatter (where is he anyway?) is on the groun fainted and we carry chains and vatter with the force*

suddenly out of nowhere come the ancient jedi we were searching for!!!

"hello valiant masters of the force Star and Chains." one says

"we have come to find you and ask you for your help against the sith who have destroyed our academy- wait... somthing's not right about you i sense no force power."

*suddenly ancient jedi uncloak themselves and turn out to be the strongest sith assasins come to hunt us down. Now dark side power is everywhere and we can feel it strongly*

They draw their lightsabers and we prepare to fight them but it seems like there are just too many for us to handle.

*me: uses force to tell DD that we should run with force speed*

*ok good idea master star

*i use force speed to run away then i sense a republic fleet onderway then they came out of warp they where fighting then a republic shuttle landed to pick us op a republic soldier came out he says get in ok we run in the shuttle the shuttle in

*the shuttle is going to a republic ship then we where aboard the republic ship i run to the bridge i say lets get in warp i sense there are more sith ships on the way go in warp

*he goes in warp

*then a sec when we where going in warp bam the planet exploded

*master star we are the most save on coruscant shal we go there?

*I lay bloody and out cold in the healing chambers aboard the Republic Shuttle*

Intercom- "WARNING! Sith Boarders in Decks 1-6"

*I meet up with Star and Destroyer*

*Sith assasins and 3 Dark Jedi Masters attack us*

*A Sith Lord appears out of nowhere*

"Attack!"

*A few Jedi Knights join us*

*I use Force Orb and destroy the Sith Lord's memories*

*The Sith Lord lies on the ground, uncouncious*

*The battle ends*

-LATER-

*In the medatation chambers the ex- Sith Lord is being trained in the ways of the light*

"Master Star, look, I found this old sith relic in the cloaks of the old sith lord"

"It appears to be a key..."

*We kill nearby sith. I carry chain's body and we go to the bridge.*

"Captain seal the door to the bridge immeadiatly!" the door slams shut but the sith begin to plant explosives.

"Master Jedi we must eject the bridge section," the captain says."it has a hyperdrive and we can get away."

We agree and the whole thing ejects from the main ship then jumps to lightspeed with no destination. Five hours later we come out of hyperspace and it turns out to be ORD mandell, which to our luck is a republic supply depot.

Chains is put in a hospital and is still asleep.

*far away on a sith cruiser... 'Master everything is going as planned, but the artifact was lost...'

'What? How dare you!' *tortures with force lightning*

Archived