Home

Master Lavelle's Academy

Star Ghost

then the door to the bridge opent you al loked scared then i stept out of the door i close it en i say

*HI you missed me ?:D

* ok master star whats the plant to get rid of those sith .......

*i walk to the bridge fire control meganisem i turn on the blasters for if the sith send ships ....then i walk to a other console en i activate the shields , you never now

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ah chains your finnaly awake. That's good. We had to make an escape from the academy, remember? Then you showed us that artifact, and fainted for the third time today. Then the sith boarded the shuttle, and we came up to the bridge, which the captain ejected off the rest of the ship. Now we are in at Dantooine and will be landing shortly." I tell chains.

*on Dantooine*

*we exit the ship, and see tons of dark jedi waiting for us.*

"we have slain your masters, it was almost to easy, and we can do the same to you..." they say.

I tell them i will have none of that sh*t and jump right into the middle of them then use deathfeild and force storm, killing almost all of them. Then chains and DD finish the rest off. When they are all dead, the Sith Lord walks out of the academy.

"You three jedi have been a pain in my neck. You killed my apprentice, do you remember? One of the disguised jedi in the forest. You fools! Now, you have something i want, I think chains nows what it is..."

"You fools," the sith lord says."you can't defeat me! Hand over the artifact or i will kill you!"

*the sith uses stasis feild so strong none of us can resist for long and we are in stasis. The sith lord uses lightning on us and tells us to turn to the darkside and give him the artifact.*

"You jedi treat the force like a burden! You fools! The force is a gift, and you are to weak to accept that! You hide from the true power of the force, which is this!!!" *uses force storm on us*

I use my mind to reach out to the force, calling on all of its power. I start glowing blue as the force releives me of my pain. Then I become one with the force (die :( )

Then my spirit comes back more powerful than ever to guide chains and DD. I remove stasis feild from them with force immunity feild (i made that up) then draw my saber (which still looks like a normal saber). The sith lord is astounded but ready to fight and he draws his saber to.

"STOP!"

*Surprisingly, everyone freezes, and only I can move*

*i notice the Sith Lord dissapeared*

"Fool... You were the chosen one of the Sith..."

"but you ran away..."

"Hand the artifact to me... and we can rule the galaxy..."

*A red orb appears out of nowhere and shoots lightning out*

*The lightning hits me in the face, revealing scars from the dark side*

"I can't beleive your friends are still helping you..."

"What's that? You didn't tell them that you are still a Sith?"

"Pity... It's ashame they can still hear you..."

"No... I'm no longer a Sith..."

"Oh... but you are, and you can deny it all you want... because deep down, you know the truth..."

"No, I was redempted, now I'm helping my friends to destroy all of you..."

*The artifact dissapears and the Sith Lord reappears with the artifact but he then vanishes*

*The abillity of Chain's Force Stop

wears off.*

((chains you can't stop me i am the force so i didn't freeze:p ))

J/k:p

"Chains what is that artiact? The sith lord has gone to korriban, we must follow him. But first we need a new ship. Let's go to the republic base and get one."

*we get a heavy battle cruiser from the base and they give us a full crew and lots of troops*

*we must destroy the items or the republic en the jedi order wil fall

*republic captain gather al forces you can get en assault the sith fleet

* i wil go in my shuttle to a unknown planet to get a army that is waiting for me i wil try to get back with the army befor the war begins

*later i land i enter the factory then i see a weird alien see say :master jedi we tought you werent coming but you are here

*bring me to your leader

i see the leader i say is the army ready to combat ? he says yes i say may i see it

*we walk to a kinda balcony then i see 5000 ships i say is this the army he says yes

*then i take the army to the battle where the republic is already fighting the sith then 5000 ships come out of warp

*sith leader : WTF !!! how did the republic got that army !!!!!!

* me general of the army :make ships ready for combat

*form a barrier for the republic ships

*ok al ships lock your lasers on thhe bridge of the sith mothership

*intercom to sith lord :Sith surrender or veel the power of my army :sith:we wil never surrender

*then prepare to die sith :give command to fire ......FIRE al lasers his the bridge the shields falls the bridge exploded then we enter the sith ship we took the ship over we took the item en left back to the ship :we were stil fighting the sith the sith where strong but not strong enough

*master star we have the item wat do we have to do now ?

*we must destroy the items or the republic en the jedi order wil fall

*republic captain gather al forces you can get en assault the sith fleet

* i wil go in my shuttle to a unknown planet to get a army that is waiting for me i wil try to get back with the army befor the war begins

*later i land i enter the factory then i see a weird alien see say :master jedi we tought you werent coming but you are here

*bring me to your leader

i see the leader i say is the army ready to combat ? he says yes i say may i see it

*we walk to a kinda balcony then i see 5000 ships i say is this the army he says yes

*then i take the army to the battle where the republic is already fighting the sith then 5000 ships come out of warp

*sith leader : WTF !!! how did the republic got that army !!!!!!

* me general of the army :make ships ready for combat

*form a barrier for the republic ships

*ok al ships lock your lasers on thhe bridge of the sith mothership

*intercom to sith lord :Sith surrender or veel the power of my army :sith:we wil never surrender

*then prepare to die sith :give command to fire ......FIRE al lasers at his the bridge the shields falls the bridge exploded then we enter the sith ship we took the ship over we took the item en left back to the ship :we were stil fighting the sith the sith where strong but not strong enough

*master star we have the item wat do we have to do now ?

• 3 weeks later...

I go on the bridge of the ship that I am on and command them to fire at the sith flagship then give orders to the rest of the fleet to do the same.

P.s. sorry i was gone so long but something weird happened or is happening, i didn't recive any e-mail notification although i still had the box checked and it is right now!!! Also what is going on no-one has posted in the last week or so on this forum!

*yes concentrate your fire on the nearest sith ship

*then i realize my lightsaber was a big hole in it

*master star i am going make a new lightsaber i ahve the parts i need

*later i come back with a blue lightsaber (looks like mace windus lightsaber) :D

*en now we still not won

*then we felt a shock

*huh????? what was that

*Captain* 2 dark jedi boarded our ship

*i wil take care of them

*then i walk trough out the ship ......i sense the Dark Side ....then the 2 dark jedi where in front of me

*Dark Jedi* surrender jedi or die!

*we wil see ....they attack me i block i slash on dark jedi's arm off

*Dark Jedi* achHHH!!!!!!! .....

*then the other dark jedi attacks me i jump to avoid a slash then he trows his lightsaber at me i use the force to pull the lightsaber to my hands then the lightsaber falls in my hands then dark jedi is weapon less

*Dark Jedi* you !!!!!

*surrender dark jedi

*Dark Jedi* never jedi

*he runs to me i use force to hold him i walk to the bridge

*master star look i got a dog

*i putt the dark jedi in a force cage i use force so he cant use force when he is in the cage

*i walk to the body i pick up the lightsaber en i clean his body

*i walk to the bridge hey master star i got 2 new lightsabers :p

Archived