Home

hell yea introduce yourself!

Rogue15

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Ackbar i live in holland in the beautiful amsterdam...

im 21 years old and i played all starwars games ever made... :)

well at least whats humanly possble.

and im alsow an RTS game fan.

played rebellion (great game) , force commander (not so great :p)and of course galactic battlegrounds.

please alsow visit the offtopic-offtopic section >

http://www.echonetwork.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Originally posted by Jennaida

Hi there, all, I'm 30 (will be 31 when this comes out), and hailing from way out in the boonies, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota :)

No way! I used to live there.

About me:

Name: Lady Jedi

darthfergie

just call me Fergie. (no I'm not a girl, and no I didn't get the name from the Royal Fam nuts. I'm a true blooded Arky, so the words "Great Britian" just mean nothing to me. ;) )

Hadn't been on here much due to college fun, girlfriend, and fact that GB off topic ended up moving out...and the subsequently died down. heh *shrug* It's all good. I'm back...and suprisingly enough I didn't lose my Super Mod status in the whole process, so I'll try earn it again.

I'm really thrilled at the prospects this game has, so I pretty much expect to be active in the speculation, etc involved, and I also intend to do my best to keep order...when there are like 5 other mods all around me posting. lol. Oh well, it may not be like GB back in the early days where spammers and newbs ran rampant all across the land, but it's still good stuff. heh.

I'm a gamer of course, why else would I be on here. Played pretty much all the LucasArts games I could get my hands on, from Reb Assualt and Dark Forces all the way up to KOTR and SWG. I've always had a dream for a huge space battles SW game...hopefully this game will be the answer...because I've had to make do with Rebellion and Homeworld mods for a LONG time, since FoCom and GB were laughable (heck, alot of people even consider Rebellion laughable...it got some MAJOR criticism when it came out)

feh, enough with my rambling. I'm odd and I know it, I figure you'll know it soon enough too. There, that pretty much sums it up. ;)

You all know me.

Name is Darth Groovy, the Dapper Zabrak.

I discovered LF by accident off a Google search for Darth Maul skins for Jedi Outcast. Been a member ever since. A year later, they made me a moderator, several months later, a super moderator.

I been bound to this place ever since.

My primary interests are games, movies, music, girls and Star Wars.

Occasionally, I am a lead singer in various bands, currently, I am between bands.

I'm basically a pretty nice guy, but as my title indicates, I am also an absolute wise ass, and I have a tendency to post silly pictures in place of words.

May the Force be with you!

Hello children. I am Sky TV's one eyed history pirate crow. My hobbies are egg smashing, train ignoring and collecting old men. I'm 28 years old. Aaah! Then I got off the bus...

Anyway, I've just come over from GB.com where no-one could understand my sense of humour. I'm mostly playing Battlefront and Dawn of War, but I'll be getting E@W when it comes out unless it turns out to be really, really terrbile, or I get a girlfriend, and neither of those things are looking likely at the moment...

My zone/gamespy name is usually _saberhagen427

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

:eek:

It's true, Rhettski, I lived in Sioux Falls and I was in Sioux City on several occasions, as well as my one of my brothers used to do some work down there. Creepy, huh? :D

Any of you ever been to Nebraska? Is that not the most depressing place to be? Just curious. :D

Creepy? It's awesome! I only know one other person here that's been to Sioux City. :)

I've been to Nebraska a ton of times and yeah it is kind of depressing but I'm usually only around Decator over there so that could explain it.

Jack Nicholson put it the best way. "It's a thousand shades of gray" :D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Creepy? It's awesome! I only know one other person here that's been to Sioux City. :)

Heh, you think that's awesome, guess what! My Dad was born and raised in Atlantic, IA. Mmm-hmm. :D

I've been to Nebraska a ton of times and yeah it is kind of depressing but I'm usually only around Decator over there so that could explain it.

I've never heard of Decator. I lived in Omaha for a short while, but it seemed like forever, and we've driven through the entire state several times. We stayed in a really nice hotel in Lincoln a long time ago, and that was fun, but living in Omaha in the winter is just too much Nebraska for me.

Jack Nicholson put it the best way. "It's a thousand shades of gray" :D

Heh. You saw that movie too, eh? They depicted Omaha and the way of old midwesterners perfectly! At least I thought so, and I mean no offense to you and yours by that remark. :D

The Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, the whole midwest can get TONS of snow. In South Dakota, the winter of 2000 started around October, and didn't let up until March. For almost a month it hardly crept above 0 degrees Farenheit. I'd imagine Iowa get much of the same. :D

And, Chase quit your whinin' shoveling snow builds callous and character. :D

hey guys, i'm stingerhs, an 18 yr old from G'ville, SC. i'm hailing from the starwarsknights.com forum, and i'm wishing this 60-70 degree weather would end down here so we can get some snow. its normally 30-50 degrees right now with at least two or three snow/ice storms. to date, we've had no winter weather this winter. :(

oh well, whats up folks??? :D

The name is Wraith 8.

and uhmmm in spetember it will be 4 years when im here on the lucasforums :)

some mayknow me from:

Rogue Squadron forums

Galactic battleground forums

Swgalaxies forums

Star Wars forums

+ i check some of the other forums to :)

im also known under these RPG or Nick names:

Atex Dinn, Corzip Dinn, Mister E.

Im 24 years old and i live in the Netherlands. i became mod on the swgalaxies forums, and later on the starwars forums.

p.s. the titles admin, super mod and mod are not viewable on this forum. just saying

hope this forum will be alive and active and i hope the game is a big hit.

Wraith 8

Archived