Home

hell yea introduce yourself!

Rogue15

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I noticed that too, Wraith. :)

Already shipped off a PM to DMUK about it.

Same problem is in the Republic Commando forums too, and that one has been up awhile. Don't know if they (the admins) know what couses it. :)

Remember there was a discussion about it some time back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Names Chris I'm 16 soon to be 17 and i worship Star wars, played almost every SW game going.

And i live in a place i doubt any of you will have heard of, the town of Burnley in Lancashire England UK. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Well not quite. If any of you have every heard of Burnley please tell me.

BTW i'm new here so hiya to all

Didn't even see this thread. Well I'll let you all get to know me a little better.

Age: Not revealing this, since I like to keep my illusion of being older than I really am. Oops, did I just say that out loud...

Favorite Hobbies: Sports, photoshopping, gaming, forum-ing, watching Anime.

Favorite Food: Lasagna.

Favorite Games: KotOR series, Myst series.

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Batman Begins, Indiana Jones, King Arthur, Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter series, UHF, all Jackie Chan movies.

Favorite Music: Beastie Boys, David Bowie, The Beatles, some other rap like Kanye West and Will Smith, Usher, Elton John, Weird Al, LotR and SW soundtracks.

Yeah, that's me.

Age: Not revealing this, since I like to keep my illusion of being older than I really am. Oops, did I just say that out loud...

Hmmm..... same here muhahaha. Im not a five year old genius honest... Let's see im Popcorn, I love computer programming, gaming, debating, public speaking, and Star Wars obviously. I live in michigan, and its cold here I miss my homestate of Texas but I will live :). I signed up here in Augest I believe and mostly for the EaW forum, but I am trying to expand to others lol.

*looks at the first few posts* whoa, memories.

Darthfergie, came in with the GalacticBattleground rush and stayed ever sense (since even)...well...mostly...admittedly there was that 6 month time period where I was gone, but I'll forgive myself. I've really been excited by EAW and I'm enjoying the new community here.

Name: David, but I also respond to 'sexy', and assorted purring sounds. :p. I like gaming, reading, occasionally writing and shattering hopes and dreams of people in close proximity to me. I'm 14 and live in a small town that no one knows about near Vancouver, so I just say I live in Vancouver. And not that american Vancouver, the canadian one.

Yes, I certainly missed this thread too.

Favorite Hobbies: Sports, Gaming, Chatting on forums, watching movies

Favorite Food:

Favorite Games: BFME, Star Wars: Battlefront 1 & II, NBA Street

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter series, and Peter Jackson's King Kong

Favorite Music: Rap, Hip/Hop, LotR and SW soundtracks

Awaited Games: BFME II, and EaW

Aw, do I hafta?

Name: Andrew *gasp!*

Favorite Hobbies: gaming, foruming, reading, LEGO, current events, WWII

Favorite Games: Rogue Squadron series, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, X-wing series, Battlefront series, Super Smash Bros. series, Medal of Honor series

Favorite Movies: Star Wars saga, LotR trilogy, Master and Commander, Signs

Favorite Music: Star Wars soundtracks

Awaited Games: EaW, Battlefront III ;)

Yep, dat's me.

I am Darth Extas, I will not say my age...But I live in America...As well am a regular here for the most part. I as well am a hardcore RTS gaming, but I cannot name in total how many RTS games I have. I as well am a Beta Player for Fileplanet.

If you want to know as well I am a collector of Video Game Music.

waddup and welcome! I'm

BattleDamage, age 13, from New London, Connecticut. I like Star Wars, Call of Duty, RTSs of all assortments, hamburgers, and moonlit walks on the beach.

Btw, u collect video game music? Interesting, u must have alot of time on ur hands, but then again, we all prolly have time on our hands to belong to a forum about a star wars game thats not even out yet.......

Name: Astrotoy7

Sex: Yes, please

Occupation: Physical Therapist/Masters Degree student, EU/Cantina Mod

Fave 'things': My 2004 Toyota Prius and my PSP :D

Fave Food: Pizza, Curry

Fave Games: NWN, KOTOR/TSL, Final Fantasy Series

Fave Movies: SW, anything by David Lynch or Peter Greenaway, Ninja Scroll

Fave hobby: Travelling the world

What Will I be doing in 10 years ? Hopefully - working for Unicef or Red Cross/Red Crescent

Currently Listening to: some death metal(Vital Remains), some uk drum'n'bass(Dillinja)

The best thing in the universe IMO: (apart from my gf)

My Purebreed British Blue - Astro. Mreow !

Astro Buddha1.jpg

mtfbwya

Hello, I'm Emperor Devon.

You might all know me from SWKnights. I sometimes post at the forums outside of there, but I don't do that often. Aside from that, I'm the evilest person at Lucasforums, so beware.

I live in Washington State, I'm about as old as I feel I am, and one thing I like to for fun is scare small children. It's especially easy, since they believe anything.

I primarily play the KotOR games, but I sometimes like to play other ones. EaW will be one once it comes out.

Lastly, I am an atheist, so no one can convince me to abandon my sinful ways.

May the Force serve you well.

My name is Calvin and I’m 25. I live in Denver, Colorado. I’m an oldbie from way back, but I haven’t kept the same screen name over the years. My old screen names are Polaris_Crd, CJ_Polaris, SilverStarSeven, NewFoundGlory, and Saving_Evanesco.

I use to post in the SW:GB forum a lot. You might also recognize me from the AOM and Unreal Tournament Forums. I was one of the first 10,000 people to play AOM (Community Play-Test).

TV: Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, Star Gate SG-1, Hercules, Xena, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, and old school Nick & Disney (late 80’s and 90’s).

Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe, Lemony Snicket’s: A Series of Unfortunate Events, Troy, Bravehart, Kingdom of Heaven, Mean Girls, American Pie, Jurassic Park, Serenity, and The Punisher.

Music: New Found Glory, Evanescence, Blink 182, Linkin Park, T.A.T.U., Chevelle, Nickleback, Creed, Garbage, Michelle Branch, Fall out Boy, Wheatus, The Cranberries, Avril Lavigne, and Green Day.

Books: Harry Potter Series.

Archived