Home

When do we get prestige classes? *Maybe Spoilers*

Dr_night

I can't remember where, but I heard a rumor that you can get you prestige class when you're level 15, and talk to Kreia, but I just tried that. I got no new dialogue options, and so I was wondering, at what point in the game do we finally get to have our prestige?

To get one of the Prestiege Classes you must;

Have seen the cutscene with Darth Nihilus and Visas, Visas has joined your party, and be at least above a 70 LS or below 30 DS on the LS/DS meter. At this point talk to Krea and she will mention something about increasing your training, and then you choose from the 3 Prestiege Classes appropriate for your alignment.

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

To get one of the Prestiege Classes you must;

Have seen the cutscene with Darth Nihilus and Visas, Visas has joined your party, and be at least above a 70 LS or below 30 DS on the LS/DS meter. At this point talk to Krea and she will mention something about increasing your training, and then you choose from the 3 Prestiege Classes appropriate for your alignment.

I hope this helps! :D

so I just need to get a bunch of darkside allignment after I

kill vrook on dantooine, though it'll take me a month to get lucky enough to do that with his healing.

Archived