Home

Attack on Hoth

Xhacker

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"alright i'll take it out... alright guys pack up and let's move out..."

we got out of the AT AT and started running for the next AT AT...it took us a long time tho cause we kept running into AT STs and we had to hide from them... we had to conserve ammo.. we crouched behind a hill and looked at the last AT AT... this wasnt going to b easy... it was being excorted by by to AT STs... "hey matt on my signal u shoot some rockets at the 2 at sts and chris make sure there r no infantry in our way... jack u come with me and we will place some time bombs on the AT AT... ok guys get ready... "3-2-1 GO GO GO"

I reached the turrent above the command centre, there was only a marksman left, it looked like it had been hit by an AT-AT blaster. I could see serveral explosions in the distance, looked like Tom's team had attacked the last AT-AT.

"I can't hold them off forever," yelled the marksman.

"OK I'll get to work on that turrent," I said.

Jack prepares to descending on hoth preparing motors,motors ready,preparing blasters,blasters ready descending to te planet.........communication open with lord vader and the rest of the soldiers ''comming walker reinfocements'' says jack to the soldiers''landing'' the AT-AT transporter has deployed 2 AT-ATs The general veers is on one in other his brother jack says with the comm-link''ok,we're ready to shoot some rebel scum'' jack commences to shot rebel scum

err i stoped when i said go go go... and my wookkie is named jack... ok nvm his name know is mark ok?!:p

um ok matt shot some rockets at the at st's and chris sniped some officers b4 they got into the AT AT... mark and i then ran down to the AT AT and placed a couple of time bombs on the legs... (NOW it goes BOOOOOM:D ) "ok guys my squad and i won't come bac to the AT AT... we will meet at RV point gamma(umm main hangar!:rolleyes: ) and then i said on the rebel channel "hey thrack i dnt think we shud trust this guy... something seems rong to me... he sounds nervice all the time..."

While shooting jack listens a communication of lord vader and he's listened that lord vader is on hoth!The Pride of the empire is here!.The AT-AT Blizzard 1 commences to shot the shield generator jack shoots an speeder with the frontal cannons.

Sorry of my bad english

Well won't be needed this anymore. I say I put some explosive on the AT-AT and jump out. I head to the hanger. When i am there i say to tom. "Sorry i had to leave the AT-AT becuase some imperails were coimng, but dont' worry i packed it with some explosives. With one click that thing is notinhg but burning scrap"

Originally posted by Xhacker

Well won't be needed this anymore. I say I put some explosive on the AT-AT and jump out. I head to the hanger. When i am there i say to imperal. "Sorry i had to leave the AT-AT becuase some imperails were coimng, but dont' worry i packed it with some explosives. With one click that thing is notinhg but burning scrap"

Hes kinda got a point and thats just funny. You say to an imperial you rigged an AT-AT with explosives because you saw an imperial copming :D:

(ya you imerpal why don't you just go into th AT-AT)

opps gezz i meant i talked to tom.

"Were not done yet, i say to tom. I picked up a com link, saying that Lord Vader just arivved on the planet in Bizzard 1"." Also there are raiding parties attacking echo base

"They've got the shield generator, they've got the shield generator," I scream into the commlink. "All transports are clear to evacuate." Aims turrent and fires on anything wearing white armour. Then comes a message over the commlink. "Imperial troops and entered the base, Imperial troops have entered the..." Then I lost the signal. I got on my own commlink. "Everyone clear to evacuate!"

jack calcules the shoot to the ion turret ''General Veers Commence to shoot now''says lord vader BOOOMMMMM! the ion cannon is heavily damaged another shoot more charging blasters to maxime..............BOOOMMMMMMMMMM!The ion turret is destroyed lord vader opens comm-link''Almirant Piett send a squadron of ties and attack with the SSD Executor''Almirant Piett Says''Lord Vader a corellian cargoship YT-1300 and a X-Wing has escaped from hoth''.jack shoots some rebels pilot.

I ran to the main hangar where all the transports were stored. There were none left, they left without me but I could hear an engine starting, didn't sound very good but it was an engine. I bolted to the other section and saw the Millenium Falcon getting ready to take off. They had Imperials surrounding the ship and firing on it, I had to help. I shot five before they noticed me and gave chase, that'll give Han some time. There was one more chance of a transport, Dash Rendars Outrider...

Archived