Home

Attack on Hoth

Xhacker

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(DarkReborn check your grammar)

I come across a small band of Imperials at the Command centre, but something's not right. Then I see him, Darth Vader. I sneak past them all and head straight towards Dash's ship, hopefully he's still here.

The Imperial shot me in the leg and I fall over. I turn over ready for me death and see the Imperial pointing his blaster at me. Then a barrage of blaster fire comes from the other way, it's Dash Rendar and his droid. Dash offers me a hand and I take it. His droid covers us while we make an escape.

''I need support please take here that E-Web cannon'' jack takes the E-Web and commences to shoot the Rendar's Droid the droid falls jack says ''Leave this one to the Junkyard'' and says to lord vader ''L-Lord Vader the rebels are escaping but we have his droid myself i can deactivate the autodestruction and ready to r-read the archives of information to discover the secrets or Rendar'' lord vader opens the comm-link''Almirant Piett a rebel ship is escaping shoot him now! and you pilot you will be upgraded to a tactical AT-AT commander Good Work''

"Dash your droid!" I yell.

"Don't worry about that," says Dash as he takes off. "My real droid is waiting at our hidout, you'll see him soon enough."

"But won't they retrieve data off that one you left behind," I ask.

"Off that lump of junk, I'll pay 'em if they do. That's gotta be the most unreliable droid in the system. I had to sneak a restraining bolt onto him so he'd come with me" Dash replied. "Hang on a second, we've got something big on our tail. A Stardestroyer, great."

"Ok then guys let's head to the rendevous point, but we have to pick up my droid first," said Dash.

"Dash, I'm picking up a tracking beacon of some sort. It's stuck to the ship! I'm locating it now... It's next to the landing gear," I said the Dash.

"Well there's no way to get that off now, we'll have to make a stop off at some point," Dash said as he scanned his screens. "Aha, set course for Bepsin. I've got a friend there who could give us a hand."

"We're cmoing into the atmosphere now," said Dash.

We were greeted by cloud cars who upon comlink contact began firing at us.

"Thrack get on those turrents," yelled Dash.

I jumped onto the turrents and began firing. I immediately hit one of the cloud car's engines and it began it's fatal descent towards the centre of the planet.

"Oetch, I can't get that last cloud car, you'll have to get it," I said into the commlink.

"roger Mik, this'll be a piece of cake." he said, loading up his power cannons. His side guns were the things that were keeping the car at bay. Oetch's ship quickly caught up due to its tremendous speed. when the Power cannons were finally loaded he tageted the ship, and pulled the lever to his left, bringing his missile packs online. "Take this." he said pressing one of the dials on the weapons control panel. two missiles fired, knocking of a wing of the cloud car. then he pressed the main green button and the laser cannons blast the ship into bits. "Okay Mik you are all clear."

Archived