Home

Attack on Hoth

Xhacker

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oetch's droids immeditley begin reparing. he fired a rocket at the main tie fighter, blasting it off course and sending it spiraling 600 feet. Then he fully recovered and blasted it again, kncking it off course. Hten he took care of the other fighter,blowing it off with one shot. He then swerved to join his squadron. The main tie fighter was still spiraling away with one wing in fure

"Keep it up boys," Dash said over the comlink. "While you guys were skirmishing up here Thrack and I got everything we needed, and cleared that tracker droid. Looks like we can head home."

"Thanks a lot for everything Dash," I said.

"Don't mention it," He replied." I'll drop you guys off at the rebel fleet, then I'll head for Ord Mantell, I've got some 'business' to do there."

"Before we think of doing anything we gotta clear these interceptors," I said grimly over the comlink.

(There's only 3 of us and we're in custom starships. You can't just kill us)

I saw the Tie Defenders coming in from above. I jumped into the turrents of the Outrider and immediately began firing, taking out two of Shadow Leader's wingmen.

Opens Communictions with rebels''Hello Scum we are here'' and Tie Defender Squadron 3 Squadrons of tie interceptors and 1 star destroyers goes out hyperspace''Rebels Surrender your ships and prepare to be captured'' A tarctor ray is trapping rendar's and the other's rebels ships

(im no short.read my 2 last post i've only sayed a-wings tommygunner)

(umm well i ahve hyperspace so i could just get out... but i'll do this instead...)

i shot a couple of missles at where the tractor beam was coming from and it shut off... "ok guys evassive manuvers!!!" i shot away and took out a bunch of tie defenders and fighters... "guys i think we shud leave kno..." i set my coordinates for the rebel fleet and got ready to go into hyperspace

Oetch loooked up at the star destoryer angrily. Then the tractor beam was blown up and he smiled. "Instead of my ship, shove this up your docking bay!" he yelled into the comlink that was communicating with the star destroyer He then with precise aim fired a porton torpedo right into the docking bay(of the star destroyer), blowing away a battalion of stormtroopers that had been marching in there, along with three TIE defenders that were about to launch. Then he blew up a few TIE's that were heading towards hi9m with a few laser cannons.

Archived