Home

being as bored as i am...

NiKo

I had a whiff of nostalgia.

so I looked down some old threads, made me laugh out loud quite a few times.

and at the time I was in the army, I had no idea that I was nominated The Best Oldie Award 2003!

Now I'm blushing all over.

anyways, thought It could be fun,

digging up old threads and sharing them here.

nostalgia anyone?

Linky doesnt work mate

I think I remember being pissed cos I didnt get nominated for that! :p

I remember Escapemi Family, all the threads about our shortlived gaming company, and the random things we used to talk about.

Shame we all grew up and left, aye? Though I'm glad I pop in here ocassionally, I don't know why I left.

Aye, I miss the old days. I know I'm a ranting newb compared to you two, but oh well, I still the remember the good old days. Not as many as you, of course, but I'm oldbie enough to start shamefully neglecting the forums. :p

What about K-jo'Round™? Wasn't K-jo'Round™ idiotically fun, al least? ;_;

I'm gonna go supernotalgic here and mention ZeroXcape, Brief Murta and Grannen.

anyone old enough to remember them?

I wonder what happened with Grannen.

He was the nicest guy,

and the last time he posted he said that he cant' post as much

anymore because he's very ill.

I hope he's still alive and well

Wasn't Zero our admin? I mean the one that looked over this forum in particular.

And Grannen was a great guy, he was the Hint's and Tips guru before he left and I sort of tried to take over, hope he's well.

Murta's still on MSN if people want to talk to him, he just doesn't come by here anymore.

Originally posted by Alien426

Mail him.

Too bad that doesn't work and you can't see his e-mail address by looking at his profile, but mods and admins can see it from the mod/admin menu. He might have changed his e-mail though.

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Originally posted by NiKo

hey feral, remember the time the Escapemi forums were closed, so you and your bro opened a forum in your webpage, and all us forumers moved there untill the forums came back?

Oddly enough I do. Blimey. That's going back a bit. At least 4 and a half years...

I was nominated The Best Oldie Award 2003!

I want to do another awards show :( I never finished the first one, but almost did (Yufster and I kind of co-did it), and then the second time, I made it halfway. I believe I asked if everyone wanted to do one again, and everyone said no :( I think I'll ask if everyone wants to do one again...and then we can do it like every February or something. I dunno.

Mmmm, the old days. Jeez, you guys remember the posting craze? The desperate rush to get to the title of Three-Headed Monkey? Man, what a blast from the past. Or how about the signature surge? That was a ball...

...and the award threads! Link On! The Pirate Singing Game! And of course, the game projects. Niko, remember that one that you did about the wizard? The one you tried to make look oldschool? I think it was called "Black Magic". I think I still have that on my computer. And hey, how about Man on the Run? Or even Niko's last one (if memory serves) -- the spoof on Marilyn Manson and his undead goth army?

Ah, and the lyrics.

Sigh. Wistful memories of old.

Archived