Home

Behind Enemy Lines

Xhacker

In the Clones wars you and you team is shot down and crashed behind enemy lines. Now you have to fight to get back to the safe zone.

Here's want you need

Name

Sex: Male or female

Weponds:

Skills:

Weakness:

injure: (from the crash, like a broken leg)(this is optional)

Rules

1. No kiling charaters( you can say a droid poped up and you killed it)

2. The key is teamwork.

Good luck

Name: Jon Landcaster

Sex male

Weponds: sniper rifle, samouri sword, dual pistols.

Skills: Marksman, Medic, Pilot.

Weakness: Not strong

injure: burns

I walk out of the reacage to see if anyone else surrvide. I yell out anyone else alive?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(ha fun! :D can i b a commando? )

Name: Tom Fett

code name:beta 90

sex:male

wepons:dc-17 wit gernade and sniper attachments dual commando pistols and a single vibro blade

skills: infiltration being very fast and combat overall

weaknesses: working with 2 many ppl and working with barely any ppl

Injuries: ha yea right i am wearing armor from head to toe:D

"yes sir i am alive... no injuries on me... we will have to move quick a burning ship crashing down to the surface is usually easy to see...let's try and find some more survivors and gather some equipment and move out... i said

code name: Troezen

Sex: male

Weapons: double balded vibro sword and blaster rifles.

Skills: medic

weaknesses: big headedness and left shoulder gets hurt easily.

Injuries: Large cut on right leg and broken armour over the legs.

"Sir, I'm here." He said as he stubled out of the reckage, "what's going on?"

Name: Traso Tisil

Sex: Male

Weponds: T21 rifle, two scout blasters

Skills: Riflery, piloting, rough terrain travel,engineering

Weakness: Melee combat, mech droids, medical skill

injure: deep scratch along left arm

"Traso reporting in, you guys alright?" he said into his comlink. he walked up behund Matt and tapped him on the hsoulder, signaling he was there.

I look around and se dead corpes, we were lucky to survie. "Get that guy some bandages" Here I will go up on the hill to see were we should go. Troezen, you should help the injured people. Everyone else try to salvage what supples we can."

"alright guys i salvaged some ammo and gernades.." i went over to another soldier and found a verpine shatter gun... i picked it up and took ammo for it... "i also took apart the e-web and strapped the parts to my armor... we shud move out quickly the sepratist could b moving in on us and they could get here any minute now... wait... wat was that noise?!"

i jumped behind a bush and pulled out my sniper attachment... i scanned the horizon..."we have contact...it looks like a bunch of tinnies...mayb 30 of them... get ready... only use the short range commlink or they might pick our signal up..."

the tinnies ran foward... they were about 100 yards away... it was not flat ground ahead of us... there wree a lot of hills and quite a lot of cover which was good... just then i heard one fo them say hey over there... they saw us... i picked out an officer in the group and sniped him in the head...

Originally posted by Oriolemanbr

Name: Traso Tisil

Sex: Male

Weponds: T21 rifle, two scout blasters

Skills: Riflery, piloting, rough terrain travel,engineering

Weakness: Melee combat, mech droids, medical skill

injure: deep scratch along left arm

"Traso reporting in, you guys alright?" he said into his comlink. he walked up behund Matt and tapped him on the hsoulder, signaling he was there.

Ya I am here what are the plans

I was lying in the scrub. I couldn't remember what happened, all I do remember is that we were travelling just behind enemy lines. We must have crash landed. I hear a noise, a strange humming. I then remember what it is. Two STAP comes flying over the hill with a barrage of blaster fire. I fry one with my rifle and I place an EMP grenade on the other. I watch it fly uncontrollably in the scrub.

Then I hear voices not far away, familiar voices.

"Jon!" I call out.

I run out into the clearing. It is surrounded by smoke and spot fires. The dropship had been shot down.

"It's me Omega 366," I say to the others. "I've got a piece of metal through my right shoulder, help..." I collaspe from the loss of blood.

I came to. I was surrounded by my fellow soldiers. I gave a sigh of relief for two reasons. I was safe for the moment and those Bacta shots really work...

"My names Mikahal, call me Mik," I said.

I looked down to my arm, it was well bandaged. Who's the medic, they did a good job.

Archived