Home

Behind Enemy Lines

Xhacker

"ok guys...i'll leave the E-web blaster here".. i set it up and gave them some extar power cells... "EVERY1 FOLLOW ME! i'll keep the comm link on in my helmet if you get lost in the forest... we will b at least a click into the forest..." i ran into the forest and founf a concealed location..."ok guys this looks good... let's set up camp here... every1 turn on ur night vision just incase some1 tries to come looking for us..." i took out my verpine shatter gun and my dc-17 and disassembled them and reassembled them... i made sure they were fully loaded... just then i noticed my head was hurting...... i took off my helmet and noticed that i had a gash acrosse my 4head... i took a bacta tank and used a little bit on it.. i put my helmet back on and said"hey dakota jon how r u guys doing?" hmm no answer i thought to myself... they were probably just occupied at the minute... i turned around and saw mikahal just sitting there... "hey mik u alright?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was seeing things, the entire Trade Federation army was onto us. I could see their dropships and AAT's getting into formation and then i was shaken back into the real world. It was Tom, he could see I was spacing out. He shoved a blaster into my hand and I began firing, that feeling of a blaster sure kept me tuned into the battle.

A voice came over the commlink. "Hey boys, need a hand." A dropship circled once and then cleared out the rest of the droids.

"Starting landing sequence now," the pilot said as he hovered over top.

"Sir we've got Droid Starfighters coming in at 4 o'clock," warned the co-pilot. "We have to abort, abort mission!"

"No! We're almost th..." The dropship was hit with a barrage of blaster fire form the Droid Starfighters.

lol nice 1 :p...

i reassembled the E-web and blasted away at the droids... i then got some1 else to fire in it... i took out my dc-17 and shot some gernades into a group of droides.. i then some some at a few AAT's and they blew up... it seems like they keep coming... "guys find huever u can from the chrash and fall back into the forest this time i'll stay behind and fight... i ran to the crash site and found an emp bomb.... a soldier stepped out of the rubble and said "o good u found that... it has a 5 killiton blast... u dnt wanna b near that thing when it explodes..." "do u kno how to trigger it soldier?!" "yes sir... there is a remote somewhere that detonates it..." "o crap we have to find it!!" i said...i dug through the rubble and finnaly found it... "OK EVERY! FALL BACK NOW MOVE MOVE MOVE... so soldier wat is ur name?" he said "my name is bob..." well bob nice to meet u..." "i dnt think now is the time for this sir..." "o right ok now that every1 has fallen back we can set the bomb and watch the fireworks from a safe distance... hopefully..." we ran up into the battlefeild with lasers firing around us... i then saw a AAT that a droid had left alone... "we r going to have to remote pilot this AAT with the bomb in it to get close enuff to the droid fleet..." we strapped the bomb onto the AAT and and remote piloted it to the fleet... wethen set the remote to blow up the bomb in 1 miunte.. we were about 200 yards away from the bomb... now was when we had to run for our lives... it would blow up in 20 seconds and we were about 800 yards away..."damn man we will never make it" said bob... just then we came to a steep hill we jumped behind it and braced oursleves for the explosion by hiding behind a boulder... 3-2-1 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM we got out from behind the boulder and couldn't believe our eyes.... the whole fleet was gone and parts of the field and forest were on fire... and there was a big crater where we placed the bomb... "that was 1 hell of an explosion huh sir?" said bob... "yes it was... and you dnt have to keep calling me sir... i am just a clone commando... let's try and find the others..." "Yes sir i mean... alright then..."

Name: Daniel Keren

Sex: Male

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Throwing knives, grenades

Skills: Technical engineering, weaponry knowledge.

Weakness: Short and gets angry fast.

Injury: Bruised ribs, sprained foot, scarring to face.

Woke up. Everything is dark. I can hear fighting, feel pain lots of pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHH!!! If any God-fearing man is out out here than please help me!"

"HELP!!"

"HELP"

"Help"

"please god, send help" and then lying on his back, racked with pain behind enemy lines started to cry.

(umm i was still in the field when the explosion happened...)

i walked out from behind the rock... and bob followed me... we saw some1 peeking out of the forest... " hey jon u guys ok from that explosion?" bob and i walked over and followed jon to the campsite... (now i'll help daniel...) "hey buddy it looks like u got hurt pretty bad... hey bob take some1 wit u and go search the field for any living things or just anything... b careful.... i'll b in touch..." i saw him run off with another soldier... "ok dan again wat's rong wit u?"

i walked out fo the campsite to look around... we were missing a few people and it was getting dark... "all units report bac to the site immediately..." no1 answered.... then bob came bac wit his squad... "no1 is out there tom..." "o crap i better go looking for them... hey bob make sure everything stays ok around here" i walked out from the campsite and went looking for the missing soldiers..

Troezen saw daniel and ran over to him.

"are you ok? what's wrong? I'm a medic"

He knelt down and started to treat daniel. "You'll be alright, just a few bandages here and there, a bacta shot and you'll be alright."

He stood up, "so, where are we going now? I don't think we can stay here much longer."

Archived