Home

Behind Enemy Lines

Xhacker

"thx man let's go and find them... I hope no more droids show up..." it started getting darker and still no1 heard from the missing soldiers... "hey if u have noght vision goggles turn them on..." i pressed a button on my helmet and my night vision turned on... i could see much better know... we were in this huge open field and there was a big boulder about 200 yards away... i thought i might as well go and check it out... just then i saw something on top of the rock with a glowing staff... "o crap... it is 1 of general grevious' body guards... he must be looking for us... we can't let him get our guys!!!" i took out my sniper attachment and shot the robot in the back.. he turned around and ran for me and dakota "ok guys i got him away from u now run!!! dakota u go left and i'll go right... ready? GO GO GO!" i thought to myself i hope my personal shields can withstand that thing... i bolted for a rock and knelt behind it i put my gernade attachment on and fired 3 rounds at him...2 of them he avoided but 1 hit him square on the chest... it sent him flying... as soon as he landed he got right back up... it looked like his chest plate was blown off tho... "hey dakota shoot his chest! it is his weak spot now... but b careful"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oetch noticed the commotion. He whipped out his SR combat pistol, being a pistoleer, and blasted to drois head armor of with two shots to the head. Then he whipped out his other pistol and fired 4 shots with his 2 pistols and blaster the droid to the ground. He grinned at his excellence.

Originally posted by tommygunner

"thx man let's go and find them... I hope no more droids show up..." it started getting darker and still no1 heard from the missing soldiers... "hey if u have noght vision goggles turn them on..." i pressed a button on my helmet and my night vision turned on... i could see much better know... we were in this huge open field and there was a big boulder about 200 yards away... i thought i might as well go and check it out... just then i saw something on top of the rock with a glowing staff... "o crap... it is 1 of general grevious' body guards... he must be looking for us... we can't let him get our guys!!!" i took out my sniper attachment and shot the robot in the back.. he turned around and ran for me and dakota "ok guys i got him away from u now run!!! dakota u go left and i'll go right... ready? GO GO GO!" i thought to myself i hope my personal shields can withstand that thing... i bolted for a rock and knelt behind it i put my gernade attachment on and fired 3 rounds at him...2 of them he avoided but 1 hit him square on the chest... it sent him flying... as soon as he landed he got right back up... it looked like his chest plate was blown off tho... "hey dakota shoot his chest! it is his weak spot now... but b careful"

Arent you still back at camp? Weve been walking for a while.

"Take this" * hits droid on chest* "Bulls-eye!"

(i was walking around in the forest where u were... and u called and said wait up!!!) ok guys let's get mik out of here... (or huever was injured in the forest!!! dan is at the camp getting help...) every1 walked bac to the campsite... every1 5 minutes i looked bac and thought that i just saw something... it was so weird... now everything was calm and i could just sit down at camp and restock up on ammo and clean up... "whew that was 1 hell of a day huh bob? i said... "yea i just hope 2morrow isn't as hard..." (umm where r we gonna go 2morrow? [it is night] i think we shud go to blow up their comm station so only the droids can talk... umm that was wat they did in the rc hard contact book...)

"don't worry i'll be fine" Daniel yelled as he disappeared into the forest.

He saw some brambles so started to collect some of the rasperries on them occasionly jabbing his hand on athorn when he thought he heard something deeper in the forest. He put the berries on the ground and headed to the source of the sound. When he got near he saw the one thing he could really have done without seeing. Droids.

He hobbled back to the camp and told everyone else what he had seen leaving the blackberries were he left them.

Troezen followed the group and went into the forest. He hadn't seen that much combat before, he was mainly kept behind the lines but in the mission they desided that they should have a medic come along. So he did not really know what to expect from the droids.

He got out his blaster rifle and got ready - he could take on anything the way he was feeling.

Daniel decided to wait at the camp. If he went to the fight, he would be a liability.

It was hard knowing that you were a liability when you could take apart and put back together almost any weapon in the universe blindfolded.

So he decided he needed something to keep him occupied. He took a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle he found near the wreckage of the ship and started taking the guns apart so he could make a sniper rocket launcher. You could have a lot of fun with one of those he had found out in previous fights.:p

i took the head of a couple of droids then ran out from the bush blasting away at the droids i threw an emp gernade into a group of droids and parst went flying everywhere... jsut then i saw a couple human officers... that is weird i thought to myself... i took out mt verpine shatter gun and shot them some much they looked like porcupines...:D then i took out some more droids... i looked around... no1 was there... "where did every1 go i am taking heavy fire here!?!?" i said

Troezen shot some of the droids and they blew up. He shot some more, and they blew up. He was gettting used to it.

He looked around and realised the droid army was thinning out. It was not too bad.

He looked again. There were reinforcements comming, of super battle droids.

"I kind of wish we had a jedi here" he joked as he shot one and then another and another and one more.

Then they started firing. He dived to the ground and started shooting from the grassy jungle floor.

One more fell down. But there was several dozen to go.

He kept shooting

Name: Corr

Age 21

Sex male

Weapons: Blaster pistol, Grenades, and a rapid fire battle rifle.

Pro's: Weapons and spying

Con's: always eager to fight and causes alot of truble

Injuries: broken ribs, a few face cuts, and a sprained left wrist.

((sry i'm joining kinda late. let's just say i fell out of the ship, into a tree, broke my rib from the impact and a lil more and now i herd blaster shots and yells after walking aimlessly thru the territory. i cum help.))

Archived