Home

Behind Enemy Lines

Xhacker

as he emerges from the trees holding his bloody rib in pain he sees the mayhem and his companions retreating thru the blood driping down over his eye. *throws a grenade and blows up several :bdroid1::bdroid2: . Then he pulls out his blaster rifle and fires into the droids while limping in pain to his retreating friends.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"guys cover me i found a wounded soldier!!!" i ran over to corr and sprayed some bacta on his rib... "it shud stop bleeding soon.. thn we will get u a better medic..." i pushed corr behind a tree and blew away some more droids... "ok guys this is it no mor retreating we r gonna take them on right here right now!!! let's gove them hell!!!"

"no we can take them like we did last time!!! get bac here soldier! no1 will run away from this battle... " i ran out from behind the tree and threw an emp gernade into a group of droids... then i shot a couple of gernades into another group... then bob ran through a ton of droids and cut them all to peices with his vibro blade... "FORM UP!!! EVERY1 FORM UP WE CAN TAKE THEM"

Archived