Home

Mobile SCUMM in buisiness

masterdebator

Originally posted by masterdebator

I haven't yet made the prototype, as I have no marketing team, just a bunch of IT guys and a few friends who like computers.

I see...

Now I completely understand that you're a wacko!

I have played and finished The Secret Of Monkey Island on my iPaq 3870. The PocketScumm port has/had some minor quirks, but it was fun.

> Yeah, and how much did the iPaq cost?

Lotta money. And I can use it for a lots of stuff.

> Was it in color,

Yes, of course, it's a fricken iPaq.

> what brand of magnifying lens did you use.

None. It has a 8x6 cm display. If you want to play mobile, I think that's about as good as it gets. Any bigger and you won't bother to take it along or buy a lappy instead.

A six inch screen is nowhere near the size of a laptop.

I had a bad day again, she said I would not understand.

She left a note that said, "I'm sorry...I.. had a bad day again."

Spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace, smeared the lipstick on her face. Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry...I.. had a bad day again."

And she swears, "There's Nothing Wrong!" and here I play this same old song. She PUTS ME OFF AND PUTS ME ON, I had a bad day again!

She said I would understand left a note and said, "I'm sorry I had a bad day again."

Spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace, smeared the lipstick on her face. Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry...I.. had a bad day again."

She said I would understand left a note and said, "I'm sorry I had a bad day again."

She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I had a bad day."

scumm games on cell phones, that is absurd, but it sounds like something LA might consider because of the billing that will be involved, then again, cell phone games are targeted towards another generation of suckers, not our generation of SCUMM suckers (haha; get it, scumm suckers) therefore the idea is still insane. ScummVm was smart enough to let us play SCUMM on palm pilots and pocket pcs' ,that is as small as it should get.

Archived