Home

Best Light Side Force Powers?

McPurplesaber

As is fairly obvious, the amount of light side powers available in battle are far less than those powers available to dark side jedi. This being the case, which do you think are the best light side powers to use in battle? So far, the only light side power I use in battle is the advanced form of Stun. Are there other light side powers that are effective in battle?

Thanks for any helpful comments!

Originally posted by KOTORManiac

Are we talkin KOTOR I or II?

KOTOR I: Either Force Wave, Stasis Field, or Destroy Droid

force wave is a universal power but the other 2 are the most powerful but no where near lightning storm or death field. in some levels those 2 powers can decimate 15 enemies at once while death field heals you. and of course force crush is one of the best powers almost an instant kill if they fail the save. also the light side power you get instead of force crush if your on the light side is good especially if you have master speed master valor and force armor. if you have kriea in your party thats a big bonus too.

I trained up to Master Valor, Master speed and master Armor.

Later in game you get Force Enlightenment which casts all 3 of these buffs on you at once for a very very small amount of forcepower.

When using the above spoiler,

I can beat Darth Sion in 1 round each of the 4x you must fight him. losing no life myself. Even without using any force attack feats a sith lord, dark jedi or Sith marauder will die in 1 round of attacks.

Originally posted by Drazin

I trained up to Master Valor, Master speed and master Armor.

Later in game you get Force Enlightenment which casts all 3 of these buffs on you at once for a very very small amount of forcepower.

When using the above spoiler,

I can beat Darth Sion in 1 round each of the 4x you must fight him. losing no life myself. Even without using any force attack feats a sith lord, dark jedi or Sith marauder will die in 1 round of attacks.

i always use force crush on him since it gives you a little time to act even if he does fail is save and making something that creepy bow before me boosts my ego lol

Originally posted by Kroven

gotta love force push/whirlwind (not sure if universal):D

It's Universal, but still a lightsiders's best friend.

*enters rooms of many enemies*

*Force Wave*

*enemies fly back 15 feet*

Fun stuff. :D

Archived