Home

In a wreck

ET Warrior

So, on my way home from my apartment in Boulder today with three other friends, a truck in front of us tapped their breaks so we did likewise.

However, we were apparently on top of solid ice, and the car just went out of control, and there was nothing we could do to stop ourselves.

We hit and spun about 270 degrees, ending up off the road. Fortunately, we all walked away, though with a little limping involved. I bore the brunt of the back window shattering, and my face and hand got pretty cut up, while nobody else got cut at all. (which I thought was unfair) ;)

I got some pictures of the wounds, though the pictures of my face do no justice to how it was before I got cleaned up. I didn't realize I was bleeding until I was told, so I reached up and rubbed my right hand on it and smeared it all over my face. So when the paramedics showed up I was just sitting in the back with my face covered in blood.....it was nuts.

Sorry for the giant picture size, I used my parents camera to take these and I don't really know how to work it :)

My left hand

dsc001976ym.th.jpg

My face

dsc001981wv.th.jpg

Wear your seatbelts people! I am confident that all of us wearing our seatbelts saved our lives.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been in only one car crash....and the right side of my head hit the backseat passenger window....and hard too. Not enuff to break it but man i had a headache for a few days.

and im glad to hear your ok and you walked away with a few cuts and nuttin too serious....

wasnt obi in one no too long ago??

Any day you can walk away from a crash is a good day.

I've been in a few minor ones. Never any fun. Glad to see you are (mostly) OK.

I always wear my seatbelts. I figure if race car drivers do, there must be something to them.

Originally posted by jebbers

ive been in only one car crash....and the right side of my head hit the backseat passenger window....and hard too. Not enuff to break it but man i had a headache for a few days.

and im glad to hear your ok and you walked away with a few cuts and nuttin too serious....

wasnt obi in one no too long ago??

Yah, didn't he like, flip his Jeep?

TiE

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Great idea tie, I'm injured in a car crash that could have killed either me or one of my best friends and the first thing you do is make a tasteless photoshop. SUPER DUPER!

He's only 14...he knows no better. :o;)

Originally posted by BongoBob

I got hit almost head on by a semi truck doing 70 outside of Prim NV, and yet walked away with one tiny bruise :shrug:

Your hand is creeping me out man X.x

Whoa, musta been a freaky thing...... wait?! How did you get a bruise??!! Either he missed, or you got squashed...

TiE

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Pfft. He's 15 and a HALF thank you very much.

Don't worry Acrylic; I got your back. :p

Thank yas!

:p

(PS: I turn 16 in Feb **hint hint for looking out in Feb to make a b-day thread for me**)

Now, revert your attention back to ET, not to my age :p;)

wow that sucks. glad you survived it. :) now you can get a 'car accident survivor' t-shirt. :D I only been in 1 accident, and it was my fault....some lady was going too slow so i tailgated, then i decided to look at the scenery of construction.....didn't see her brake for the stop sign until it was too late, my brakes didn't have enough time and i kinda skidded into the back of the SUV. fortunately no vehicles sustained any damage.....btw this was the day Fable came out, and i was on the way back from the mall after getting the bad news that it wasn't gonna be in til 6pm....

Archived