Home

In a wreck

ET Warrior

Ouchies, this accident is probably going to be totally your group's fault, since you hit the other guy, which REALLY sucks for insurance (but you probably knew that).

Good to hear that everyone is going to be safe and sound, that's whats important.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have no idea, he totaled our car. The weird thing is the officer that came out to the scene took one look and immediately said it was a fatality, and it turned out he was a friend of my mom and dad. My mom took the worst of the hurt because she went to cover her face with her hands...with her sharp rings facing her face...she got this nice gash on her forehead...to be honest it was the scariest thng of my life, and I did in fact need a change of pants. At first I thought I was gonna die, then I remember the loud crash and the glass breaking, and felt the car skid, and then I remember seeing my vision clear, and my mom was bloody to hell. I thought she had died :( But she was just knocked unconsious. And according to her, she remmebers getting into the flight for life chopper, and then blacked out again until she was in the hospital about 1 hour later. Acctually, the only reason we did so well, was because my dad was a nascar FREAK(and still is) and learned how to not spin off. I don't think many of you know where primm is or if you do how dangerous the road from there to vegas is, but just about every car that has spun off the road, has flipped and died. he kept us from going off the side.

It's funny, one of the most hated people in my life I actually owe my own, my mom, and my lil bros life : |

EDIT:The bruise is from the seatbelt.

*thinks of what would of happened had he not had it on*

Messy :(

It's terrifying being so helpless and knowing that you're gonna hit the other car.

We ended up REALLY lucky, we've all gone over it in our heads many a time and we concur that very little would have had to be different for some of us to not have walked away from the car.

The crazy thing is the glass. That stuff gets EVERYWHERE. I had glass shards up my nose, in all my pockets, buried in my hair, in my ears, EVERYWHERE.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

The crazy thing is the glass. That stuff gets EVERYWHERE. I had glass shards up my nose, in all my pockets, buried in my hair, in my ears, EVERYWHERE.

My dad's car window got broken so some people could steal the stuff inside (They stole his perscrpition sunglasses and his air freshinger which was like, $2 at Target, they ignored all of his CDs!) But yah, that glass stuff is tiny and there is plenty of it.

TiE

Ive seen those hand afflictions before....car accident my foot !

jk :p

glad to see you made it out :) my mum says you have to play lotto after such incidents :p

plus, now you got a great story to tell chix, "O man, you should've seen, like, I was in this HUGE accident, like and there was like ice, like...." :p

mtfbwya

Wow, that sucks.

To add to the list of crashes, I have a few myself, one that i've actually been in.

First one was years ago. We were rear-ended by a big SUV. The guy got out of the car and started talking to us. "Ma frien', ma frien' he fix your car"[/mexican accent]

Turns out he was a felon, and knowing my dad, the police officer, he later tracked him down and had him arrested. He went to jail, own. :p But we had to go to a chiopractor for awile. :/

Second one wasn't as pretty. I wasn't in the car. My mom was driving somewhere with my sis in the car, for some reason, I don't think she was feeling good or something, but she just froze, and ran a red light. So in the middle of an intersection they were hit. Several times. They spun and spun and spun and spun and spun some more. The car was completely totalled and my mom had hit her nose strait on to the the steering wheel. Gladly that was the only injury, but my sister remembers my mom trying to say something and blood just spewing form her mouth like in the movies. I can only imagine what my sis was thinking. They needed the jaws of life to get out. That was a couple years ago, everything turned out ok.

Btw, i'm 3 months older that Acrylic, and a year, and 4 months older than mike.

I too was involved in this accident. I can still feel the impact when i think about it.....shiver. I'm totally giving credit for our suvival to a higher authority. I just can't stop thinking what if we had moved more to the left, we would've hit and stopped and not spun off, and could be a lot worse. I'm really suprised the car took it as well as it did. We hit going about 60 and teh side door really didn't cave in much, thank God. And yes glass goes everywhere, i was sitting in the passenger seat and the window broke back seat drivers side, it got in my hoody pockets and i finally found glass in my hair after taking a bath. Man does my neck hurt. What about you E.T.?

Archived