Home

Kamino Tipocia City (Clone Factory)

Icy Rage

Class: Arc Trooper

Name: Ezekiel

Weapons: Arc Missile Launcher, Republic Blaster Pistol, Thermal Detonator, Mines

Ezekiel drummed his fingers on the glass of the Clone Factory. The rain was pelting the windows. He decided to go back into his quarters but first check how the status of the Clone Troopers was going. He walked the corridors to the center of the building. Ezekiel saw a assassin droid at the Control Panel, its Sniper Rifle shining. He got out his Republic Blaster Pistol and started shooting the droid. At his first shot, he gave a touch of electricity to the droid's head. It took no notice. He shot again. It overpowered an arm that blew off. Another shot. The head exploded. He decided to fry it. He got his missile launcher and shot it. BLAM! It blew up. "Wierd," he said as he went to the Control Panel and started running the process again. "My shot must have disabled it. Or maybe all the electricity in the room had fried it." Ezekiel said as he walked the corridors a bit. He entered the Command Code and got in. He put his Arc Uniform away and got in his cloak.

Ezekiel checked his radar for ships. "Looks like eight Droid Starfighters, Jon," He told Jon. "Call me Zeek." He said. He put on his ARC uniform and restocked all ammo. He had a broken window that a Droid Starfighter had once knocked a hole in. He punched out the rest of the glass. Ezekiel got into a sniping postition. He saw the first Starfighter. He shot a rocket but it merely smashed off a wing. The Droid Starfighter crashed into the sea and exploded. He took a look at the next. His rocket missed. Another one came. He shot with his Blaster Pistol a few times. It flew toward him. Ezekiel did an old trick. The Starfighter came toward him. He ducked. The Starfighter tried to turn away but instead it smashed into the building. "That one's a classic right there!" He said as a little bit of the Droid Starfighter came toward him. Next, he got two to fly at him at the same time. One was behind the other. Ezekiel shot the first one which set the second on fire. They both malfunctioned and crashed into each other. "I'll leave the other three to Jon, I'm sure he can handle them," He said as he took off his ARC uniform and started eating de-stunk fried Taun Taun.

Name: Omega 366

Class: Pilot (Omega Squadron Leader)

Weapons: On Bolt Caster, Blaster Pistol, Fusion Cutter, Supplies

"This is Omega 366 of Omega Squadron coming in for landing at Tipocia City. We have finished recon and are returning to base... wait, there's something on my screens." Omega 366 stared at his screens in shock. "All members of Omega Squadron enter attack position. Command, we have CIS starships on our screens. Several squadrons of Droid Starfighters follow by dropships, his doesn't look good."

"Omega Squadron engage those starfighters, Command we need some support up here."

I entered the swarm of droids, blaster fire was everywhere.

"Omega 408 u have one on your tail." I said.

"Don't worry Omega 366, i got this one." Replied Omega 212.

Suddenly a swarm of new fighters came from a drop ship.

"I've never seen these before. Command, we have Scarabs on our screens. Looks like they wanted some shields in this fight."

Ezekiel heard Jon's call. He picked up his missile launcher and shot the rest down with ease. "Droid Lander Ships!" He shouted as Droid Landers settled down on all the platforms. He got in his ARC uniform and went outside. CIS were swarming toward him. "I'm going to need LOTS of backup here if you have any!" Ezekiel shouted as he blasted a Droidieka away. As he retreated to the hospital section, he noticed some mines. "Looks like they got a sneaker," he said. Ezekiel dodged the mines and found an Assault Droid. He killed it with a warm, peaceful feeling rising in him. He went out to a hut, (where he had to destroy some CIS) and started shooting rockets at Separatist forces. He told some Clone Troopers to follow him. He shot a few rockets and then reloaded.

"Omega Squadron concentrate all fire on those landing ships, if they're coming in they're not getting out." I said. "Omega 212 and Omega 352, bombard platform 32 til nothing remains. "Jon you got Droideka coming your way, I can't hit 'em."

Archived