Home

Kamino Tipocia City (Clone Factory)

Icy Rage

Class: Scout Trooper

Name:Alpha-5746

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Blaster pistol, Thermal Detonator, Scout Droid.

I could hear so much chartter on the com link. I set out my scout droid. What I saw was choas, dead bodies and parts all over. I looked for the CIS ships and try to destroy them........

(Squad Code-Upsilon 064

Squad Postition-Upsilon Leader

Equipment-Wrist Hook Cable, long range Hologram Transmitter)

"Upsilons 564, 364, 853, and 573 man those turrents!" Ezekiel said as he took out a Super Battle Droid. He took out his long range Hologram Transmitter and said, "Obi-Wan Kenobi." It started showing Obi-Wan's hologram. "We're under heavy- nevermind. Just get over here! It's a long story and this is a big battle! Come with a few Jedi and reinforcements!" He said as a Republic Gunship unloaded reinforcments and Jedi, including Obi-Wan. Ezekiel took out some more Separatist forces and reloaded. "I need cover fire!" He said to Jon and then jumped down onto one of the plates. "Foll- aghhh!!!!!!"*speaking ends* Ezekiel shouted as he was shot in the leg twice but then a Jedi sliced the Assault droid's head off and threw it into the water which knocked Ezekiel off. He shot his Wrist Hook Cable which hooked itself onto the plate. "Pull me up!" He shouted.

"My droid's giving out" I said to myself. Just a little further I continued to say. When suddenly I saw it coming through the clouds..... A CIS command ship. I knew that I would have no other chance for this shot. My fellow friends and commrads were depending on me, as I was them. " I need an orbital strike, on coordinates 555-29587 sector 3!" a tranmission radioed back saying " Sorry guy, got nothing up there to help" At that point I had almost lost hope. Then the next possible thing rang up in my mind. I turned on the tactical channel and yelled " CIS Command Ship 2 clicks away from the west bunker, this is a priority alert!"

What I heard in the tactical channel wasn't good

"Stop that fire don't let th- ACK!"

"Enemy's left bunker take em' out."

" Watch your flank! Their coming in, oh no Driodeka!!!"

I saw a CIS ship landing, and then another and another. I jumped onto one that was taking of and punched open the window. and hopped in.....

(take a look at my site here http://swarz.ag2.avidgamers.com ) Ezekiel made his cable go up and he then swung onto the platform, and was greeted with a Super Battle Droid. He killed that. "Agh... my leg..." He said as a he dodged a few lasers and shot the Droid Pilot. Ezekiel killed a starfighter but one shot beside him and the force made him roll backwards. He shot a rocket. The platform was clear! A laser knocked off his helmet. A Super Battle Droid smacked him, but a Jedi killed it. Ezekiel fell. The last thing he could remember was a Clone Pilot and some other soldiers looking over him....

"West platform 64 clear, clear to bombard Omega Squadron," I said over the comlink as platform 66 was hit by several clusters of missles.

"CIS command ship over sector 16, nav point 1893," Omega 421 said over the comlink.

"I've got this one," said Alpha leader. "Alpha sqaudron follow me.

Concentrate all fire on the CIS Com..."

The entire contents of Alpha squadron destroyed by missles from the command ship.

"Noooo, Tyo!!!!" I screamed as Alpha leader Tyo plummetted into the ocean.

Noooo, Tyo!!!! , rang around in my helmet. I had to ignor the battlescares of what has and is going to happen. I made my way slowly foward around each corridore. There would be the occasional Platoon getting ready to battle, and sometimes that platoon would eat my pistol rounds...

I couldn't help myself. I went into an uncontrollable rage and began firing upon any droid moving. I loaded my missles up and headed straight for the CIS command ship.

"I'm goin' in," I said over the comlink as I fired on the Command ship. I headed straight towards it, not changing course.

"This is it.... Yeeeeeeeeeha..." And the command ship dropped into the ocean as I hit it.

(you can respawn if you die!) Ezekiel got up and blew the crap out of an Assassin Droid. He reloaded and got in a turrent. Separatist forces started surrounding him. "Haya!!!!" He yelled as lasers flew at the Droids. BLAM. CRASH. KADABOOM. Droid parts flew everywhere, and so did firey explosion. Ezekiel got out and put a mine on the droid. It went up like a firework, and exploded. "Sector B, Platform 2 cleared!" He said as he ran onto a different platform. A rocket flew at him. "ACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" He screamed as he was hit off the platform and swept into the sea. There, Ezekiel died.

*respawnage!*

name-Ezekiel

class-Jet Trooper

Weapons-EMP Launcher, Command Pistol, Thermal Detonator

Squad Code-Bravo 283

Equipment-None

A Droideika strated firing at him. He rolled of the side of a platform. He triggered his Jetpack and flew to safety.

I looked out a window to see we were going higher and higher up. "This isnt good I said to myself." I set an explosive on the weakest point of the ship and ran. I had no clue how powerful these things were, I didn't even know if I was gonna kill myself doin' this. A blast rattled the ship, and a flash fire to boot. Doors opened and big bulky repair droids tried to extinguish the fire. I ran to the back of the ship where the engines and escape pods were. "An escape pod!" I said in relief. It needed a code though, I wasn't about to just give up. I picked up a droid arm and put it on the scanner. It opened up and I set my explosives on the ship and hopped in. This ship was going to have a big surprise in a couple of minutes.

Ezekiel recharged his jetpack and flew up to a Droid Starfighter. He shot the Droid Pilot and stole it, where he shot down some other ships and a few droids. He jetted to a Republic Gunship and the Droid Starfighter crashed into a few Droideikas. He got in and said into his Helmet Communicator, "Pile in! Get in! I need coverfire! Hop in!" Some Clone Troopers got in. Ezekiel found a platform that had some ARCs fighting a cricle of CIS. "Get away!" He said. The ARCs cleared off. "Now, Charlie 364, laser that circle!" Ezekiel shouted. "Yes sir!" The Cloner said. He activated his laser cannon and lasered the circle. It fell of the platform and spalshed into the water with the Droids. "Yeah! Good one!" Ezekiel said. "Thank you sir," the Cloner said. "All units of all squads, otherwise EVERYONE, get in ships and follow me!" Ezekiel said. He flew around killing Droids with, he expected, a fleet of others. "After we get the Droids down, fly to Coruscant, otherwise the capital planet!" He said. He switched to where he could jump out at any moment. Then he switched to a laser cannon. BZZT. BZZZZT. BZ Z Z Z T. Lasers flew at all places, at all times.

"Everyone head for their main ship! FIRE AT IT!" I screamed. BUURNK. KAAZP. KRACKCK. I managed to get into the droid channel. What I heard was good.

"Ack! My section is behing hit!" *part falls off*

"The controls! Oh no!" *controls=burned*

"What!? Whyack!" *few droids explode*

"That's what you get when you try to get US!" I shouted. "You'll pay for all the men you've killed today, Droids! You can't destroy the Republic!" I switched back to channel "Republic". "ARC Troopers! Get out and FIRE! Your missiles!" I said. ARCs jumped out. A few died, but some only got wounded and they started rocketing the Main Command Ship. I shot the their blasters off and started shooting the main controls. "Bravo 385; distract it from the front. Charlie 563; side attack! Jon, if you can, a side attack! Dakota, overhead attack. I'll take the bottom. Upsilon 193; attack from the back. I'll try to kill what's holding it up. Upsilon 193, blast the thrusters. Move in NOW!" I shouted.

Class: Sniper

Name: Gus

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Republic Blaster Pistol, Thermal Detonator, Recon Droid

*Picks a jetpack off a dead corpse of an ARC Trooper*

*Looks down at body before flying off*

"Dont you gimme that look!"

*Flies up on top of the Cloning Facil;ity and starts sniping droids*

"Now this is my idea of fun!"

*Another sniper is on the roof beside me*

"Where'd you come from?!"

"Just keep shooting!"

Archived