Home

Da' NFL Playoffs

ckcsaber

Well the NFL regular season is all wrapped up. Unfortunatly the Redskins have failed me again, but I have hopes for next season. But, the show ain't over yet. There's still a whole post-season to play, and it looks to be a good one.

Wild Card Weekend is almost upon us. Make your PICKS!

Wild Card

--------------

Rams at Seahawks

Jets at Chargers

Broncos at Colts

Vikings at Packers

I pick the...

-Rams over Seahawks

-Chargers over Jets

-Colts over the Bronco's

-Packers to make the Vikings their b*tch once more.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

I pick the...

-Rams over Seahawks

-Chargers over Jets

-Colts over the Bronco's

-Packers to make the Vikings their b*tch once more.

Makes the two of us, even though I'm a Vikings fan, I'd still put Packers over them. Vikings been playing like c**p all season, or at least for the last half of it.

-Clemme

Yes, my poor Redskins failed to make the playoffs yet again. But there is alot to look forward to! We had the #2 defense in the NFL without the best outside linebacker in the NFL, and it looks like Ramsey finally looks comfortable. And we have a high draft pick to look forward to again, Sean Taylor played suburbly, almost to Defensive Rookie of the Year honors

But luckily my Steelers are the best team in football at the moment, and they are my favorites to win it all, obviously.

So here are my picks

--------------------------------------------

Seahawks over Rams

Chargers over Jets

Colts over Broncos

Packers over Vikings

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

-Seahawks over Rams

-Jets over Chargers

-Bronco's over the Colts

-Packers over Vikings

Chargers are cruisin for a brusin methinks...

but It could just be my orange and blue showing tried and true :)

good lord a bronco fan here....

sweet now ET and i have someone to cheer with!

Chargers over Jets

Broncos over Colts

Seahawks over Rams

Vikings over Packers

Broncos have a gold nugget in DJ Williams, who is almost guarenteed Defensive Rookie of the Year honors. Not to mention the best Cornerback in the nfl with Champ Baily. But I just dont think Plummer can get it done in the playoffs, let alone try and ourscore the MVP Peyton Manning.

An extreme dissappointment for the Panthers this year, after coming back from like 1-7 being so close to the playoffs, :(. Fought through injury after injury. Damn.

I don't even know how Titans are doing, but since they're the #2 team I like (due to them being the Tennessee team), I'm rooting for them.

It's a shame about the Viking's actually. They do have good players, just bad execution I suppose. :p

Originally posted by KBell

Broncos have a gold nugget in DJ Williams, who is almost guarenteed Defensive Rookie of the Year honors. Not to mention the best Cornerback in the nfl with Champ Baily. But I just dont think Plummer can get it done in the playoffs, let alone try and ourscore the MVP Peyton Manning.

Hey give ol' snakey poo some credit. He was a major uplifter for this bronco team last year.

I understand what your saying, but he has more than enough skill to get the job done. Now if your talking about his decision making, that's another story :(. I just hope our line holds up to keep him from getting flustered.

and I really hope Droughns can get something going this game. He's been doing less and less as the playoff race has progressed.

ORANGE AND BLUE BABY!!!

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

good lord a bronco fan here....

sweet now ET and i have someone to cheer with!

Chargers over Jets

Broncos over Colts

Seahawks over Rams

Vikings over Packers

Yup, I was born and lived In Colorado Springs

we moved when I was 2 and a half. But didn't stop me from being a Bronco fan in Vegas... Which is very hard to do. Since this whole damn town seems to be so anti-CO :mad:

St. Louis over SEATTLE - Even though the Rams are playing away, I just don't see how the Seahawks can win against them. The Rams (who swept the season series with Seattle) beat the Eagles and the Jets, both playoff teams, en route to securing a postseason berth. They should ride that momentum to a win over the Seahawks, especially if Hasselbeck's suspect receiving corps rear their ugly, pass-flubbing heads.

SAN DIEGO over New York - Chad Pennington hasn't been at his best the past few weeks and I think that will carry over into this game and Curtis Martin can't do everything. The Chargers are having an amazing season, all thanks to their rejuvenated quarterback, Drew Brees. With help from Antonio Gates and LaDanian Tomlinson, the Bolts should pull this one out against Gang Green.

INDIANAPOLIS over Denver - The Colts are at home, they have three excellent receivers in Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokley and Reggie Wayne and a little 'ol QB that chucked 49 TDs in the regular season. Sorry, Troopr, but your orange and blue will most likely be snuffed out by the white and blue.

GREEN BAY over Minnesota - This one will probably be an offensive slugfest, with Culpepper and Moss on one side and Favre and Walker on the other. Neither defense has the might to stop the other's offense consistently, so this will come down to who can execute the best on offense, along with a few key stops on defense. The Packers have the best chance to pull this off, since they've already beaten the Vikes twice this season, the fact that they've got a proven rusher in Ahman Green and the fact that Minnesota's defense has always been suspect in the playoffs, even more so this year with Corey Chavous out with a busted elbow.

So yesh, that be my analysis for this weekend.

john madden wannabe

John Madden couldn't write or say anything near that. Instead we'd get, "Only one team can win, and it's gonna be the one that scores the most points. BOOM! WHERE DID THAT TRUCK COME FROM!? The teams need to get the ball in the endzone to score."

St. Louis over SEATTLE - EThe Rams (who swept the season series with Seattle) beat the Eagles and the Jets, both playoff teams, en route to securing a postseason berth. They should ride that momentum to a win over the Seahawks, especially if Hasselbeck's suspect receiving corps rear their ugly, pass-flubbing heads.

Ah, but you forget that Phili benched McNabb, Westbrook, Sheppard, Trotter and Dawkins. They really gave that game to the Rams.

While I do admit the Broncos winning tomorrow may be a bit of a longshot, I wouldn't write them off just yet.

We're getting Trevor Price back for probably the entire game, which means our D-line has the added oomph to put the pressure of Peyton Manning. And I don't care how good of a quarterback he is, he is NOT a scrambler, and he can't throw on the run well. If we put pressure on him, their game could crumble, especially since our run defense is so good.

On offense we just have to make sure that Plummer doesn't make as many stupid mistakes as he is prone to do.

We have the ability, and we certainly CAN do it, but whether or not we will depends on which Broncos team shows up in Indy.

Originally posted by Nalukai

Dont matter because Pittsburg is winning the whole Shabang......

Cha-ching! Money in the bank my friend :D

Looks like the Broncos are being royally owned by Manning. 5 TDs in the first 7 possesions, amazing :eek:

Archived