Home

Pointless list of random questions

daltysmilth

Is there anyone who doesn't hate long lists of personal questions? Well, too bad, because here's another one:

1. Real name (if you're concerned about privacy, you can just put your first name, or something else.):

2. Date of birth:

3. Date of death:

4. Gender: (I put "gender" so no one could make any of those immature, worn-out "Sex: Yes please" jokes)

5. First Lucasarts game you played all the way through (without cheating):

6. When you're playing a video game in which you can choose which character to play, do you usually choose the character that you consider the most attractive member of whichever gender you're attracted to? (You don't have to cite examples.)

7. Which would you prefer, being devoured alive by wild jackals, or being forced to read all of Kevin J. Anderson's Star Wars novels over and over for the rest of eternity?

8. Name a movie that you've really liked despite almost everyone else you know not liking it:

9. All of these lists always ask you to talk about your most embarassing moment; What was your least embarassing moment?

10. Alright, now what was your most embarassing moment? (Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.)

11. Hypothetical situation: You visit Mojo one morning and find out two things: One; that they're making a live-action movie based on the Secret of Monkey Island, and two; that it's being directed by Joel Schumacher. Who do you run to for comfort?

12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you use it for good, or for awesome?

13. Do you think answering this question will bring you bad luck? If so, you may answer it at the beginning of your answer for question 14.

14. What do you think of question 13?

15. If a book were to be written about your life in the year 2004, what past-tense verb do you think would appear the most often in it?

16. Have you met anyone who has worked on any Lucasarts game? If so, who? And do you wish to share any stories about the meeting? And if not, which (current or past) Lucasarts employee(s) would you most like to meet?

17. Which Homestarrunner character would you say you have the most in common with?

18. Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

19. Are you tired of these questions yet?

20. How about now?

1. Real name: Brent

2. Date of birth: 07/16

3. Date of death: (pending)

4. Gender: Male

5. First Lucasarts game you played all the way through (without cheating): The Secret of Monkey Island (1994)

6. When you're playing a video game in which you can choose which character to play, do you usually choose the character that you consider the most attractive member of whichever gender you're attracted to? Usually the one that looks like the "smartest" choice i.e. Bernard.

7. Which would you prefer, being devoured alive by wild jackals, or being forced to read all of Kevin J. Anderson's Star Wars novels over and over for the rest of eternity? I'll take hidden answer C. a cup of sand

8. Name a movie that you've really liked despite almost everyone else you know not liking it: The Princess Bride

9. All of these lists always ask you to talk about your most embarassing moment; What was your least embarassing moment? When I got the basketball in backwards from half-court while a couple of really cute girls were watching. :D

10. Alright, now what was your most embarassing moment? One time I was looking at a picture with/of my good friend Haley, and I thought it was her sister Sarah, and I said it out loud. :(

11. Hypothetical situation: You visit Mojo one morning and find out two things: One; that they're making a live-action movie based on the Secret of Monkey Island, and two; that it's being directed by Joel Schumacher. Who do you run to for comfort? My friends.

12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you use it for good, or for awesome? The teleconesis, the ability to change things with my mind. I would be able to fly and move things around without touching them, I could read minds, and change the shapes of things. I would use it to help out people who needed me. "Awesome"

13. Do you think answering this question will bring you bad luck? no

14. What do you think of question 13? I think that it is only necisary to keep the stupidity of the questionaire to a fair level, to avoid keeping it from becoming humorouse or worse serious.

15. If a book were to be written about your life in the year 2004, what past-tense verb do you think would appear the most often in it? tried

16. And if not, which (current or past) Lucasarts employee(s) would you most like to meet? Ron Gilbert

17. Which Homestarrunner character would you say you have the most in common with?Homestar, I am slow.

18. Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about? Top Cat

19. Are you tired of these questions yet? no

20. How about now?yes.

1. Real name: Ben

2. Date of birth: March 20, 1983

3. Date of death: August 31, 1945 (Due to an accident while caught in a time warp)

4. Gender: Yes please... D'oh! I mean male.

5. First Lucasarts game you played all the way through (without cheating): The Curse of Monkey Island

6. When you're playing a video game in which you can choose which character to play, do you usually choose the character that you consider the most attractive member of whichever gender you're attracted to? Yes

7. Which would you prefer, being devoured alive by wild jackals, or being forced to read all of Kevin J. Anderson's Star Wars novels over and over for the rest of eternity? I think I'd choose both, the reason being I might be able to distract the jackals by throwing the books at them.

8. Name a movie that you've really liked despite almost everyone else you know not liking it: An anime movie called Perfect Blue.

9. All of these lists always ask you to talk about your most embarassing moment; What was your least embarassing moment? Anytime I make an attractive lady laugh. (Intentionally)

10. Alright, now what was your most embarassing moment? My life is a constant, unending string of embarassments.

11. Hypothetical situation: You visit Mojo one morning and find out two things: One; that they're making a live-action movie based on the Secret of Monkey Island, and two; that it's being directed by Joel Schumacher. Who do you run to for comfort?

My new squeezable pillow.

12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you use it for good, or for awesome? I would pick the ability to manipulate time. I could make it run more slowly when I need a lot of time to do something, thus making me get it done more quickly, or make time speed up anytime I'm bored.

13. Do you think answering this question will bring you bad luck? Probably.

14. What do you think of question 13? I think it was well written and I think everyone on this board should give the person who wrote it some money.

15. If a book were to be written about your life in the year 2004, what past-tense verb do you think would appear the most often in it? Slept.

16. Have you met anyone who has worked on any Lucasarts game? If so, who? And do you wish to share any stories about the meeting? And if not, which (current or past) Lucasarts employee(s) would you most like to meet? I've never met any of them, but I would love to meet Tim Schafer and/or Ron Gilbert.

17. Which Homestarrunner character would you say you have the most in common with? I took that "Which Homestarrunner Character Are You" test and found out I was Strongbad. Although I did lie on some of my answers. But I figure Strongbad would probably lie for his answers to, so in a way, I'm even more Strongbad than someone who answered all the questions truthfully and found out they were Strongbad.

18. Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about? It's Shaft. Can you dig it?

19. Are you tired of these questions yet? Yes.

20. How about now? No.

1. Real name (if you're concerned about privacy, you can just put your first name, or something else.): Vladimir (Friends call me Vovka or Maf)

2. Date of birth: 1987.08.

3. Date of death: Immortal

4. Gender: Male

5. First Lucasarts game you played all the way through (without cheating): MI LR

6. When you're playing a video game in which you can choose which character to play, do you usually choose the character that you consider the most attractive member of whichever gender you're attracted to? NO

7. Which would you prefer, being devoured alive by wild jackals, or being forced to read all of Kevin J. Anderson's Star Wars novels over and over for the rest of eternity? Ill choose 1st (im immortal) :D

8. Name a movie that you've really liked despite almost everyone else you know not liking it: Dont realy remember any :)

9. All of these lists always ask you to talk about your most embarassing moment; What was your least embarassing moment? When i earned my first money :)

10. Alright, now what was your most embarassing moment? Hmm, was never embrassed that much, to rememberit always.

11. Hypothetical situation: You visit Mojo one morning and find out two things: One; that they're making a live-action movie based on the Secret of Monkey Island, and two; that it's being directed by Joel Schumacher. Who do you run to for comfort? Why not :) Never thought about it

12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you use it for good, or for awesome? Id want to be able to stop the time :) And that i could move around and move everything i want :)

13. Do you think answering this question will bring you bad luck? If so, you may answer it at the beginning of your answer for question 14.

I dont believe in that kind of crap.

14. What do you think of question 13? :p

15. If a book were to be written about your life in the year 2004, what past-tense verb do you think would appear the most often in it? Im not so good in English grammar

16. Have you met anyone who has worked on any Lucasarts game? If so, who? And do you wish to share any stories about the meeting? And if not, which (current or past) Lucasarts employee(s) would you most like to meet? Dunno, with the highest ranked one, id drink soe beer with him and convince that they have to do another MI game not 3d, point n click and get the old crew back for it :)

17. Which Homestarrunner character would you say you have the most in common with?

:/Whats a homestarrunner?

18. Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

thats just about my cat :)

19. Are you tired of these questions yet?

No :)

20. How about now?

Yes :)

Archived