Home

The forum looks mighty fine!

90SK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what'd be great, black on black. Black text on black background. :D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Some people need to realise that not every monitor displays the exact image the same way and that it's impossible to do so. I have my monitor set at a specific level so that images are viewed at their optimum level but my monitor and someone elses monitor with the same type of settings would still show the same image with slightly different results. I am able to read the text in this forum but the thing is that you shouldn't force a user to keep changing their settings just to suit the site.

;) It's a design thing.

while that is true, there shouldn't be any other reason that his colouration would be that far off from original brightness. I have my monitor rather dark, but it's not that dark to where I have to highlight, yes I know, "not all monitors are the same" but the differences should not be that drastic.

:DTHE DRIZZLE DEMANDS BLACK ON BLACK BABY!:D

You'd be surprised Sithy. People who do keep their monitors at the optimum level will see a similar image but not everyone knows how to keep their monitor at an optimum setting or prefers the settings they have made themselves. The point is when designing anything you have to try to take into account all of these factors.

I am, but it seriously shouldn't be that dark to where you HAVE to highlight to read. Meaning the ONLY way you can read is by highlighting, naturally you can pick up most of the words.

But I agree the text is way to dark to be very practical. But I hardly find it possible that one must be forced to highlight in order to read with brightness set at optimum levels.

I just find it hard to believe someone could have optimum levels of brightness while being forced to highlight in order to read a post.

I agree it's too dark for practical reasons. But it's not too dark where one is forced to highlight in order to read. You're trying to smoosh my statements into one package.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

well they should or else they shouldn't complain for something that's not really our fault.

As you can see Sithy, people do have the right to complain since they're the end user and the people DMUK who is in charge of this place have heard the people and has done what he can to please them and everyone is happy so :xp: to you.

Archived